/brit/ Justice For Chelsey edition

Justice For Chelsey

Chelsey Wright is a mother of three who was drugged and raped last September. Police arrested six "refugees" then released them and dropped the case.

video by Tommy Robinson

youtube.com/watch?v=WFjEUNOnjxQ

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION: JusticeForChelsey.com

Chelsey and her community have organized marches, and meetings with police and councillors, but none of this has worked. We demand that Independent Police and Crime Commissioner Vera Baird DBE QC personally intervene to ensure that justice is done.

Other urls found in this thread:

policehour.co.uk/2017/01/brave-sunderland-woman-speaks-out-following-kidnap-gang-rape-and-brutal-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tattoos
>drinks
>3 children 0 husband

Degenerate got in over her head. Stop defending whorish white women from the results of their own actions.

Got kidnapped and raped by Syrian refugees
> 1 remove kebab
> 2 end degeneracy
> is a good story to spread to normies

bump. this is an important angle, get normies on the guilt train.

Signed. Fuckers though, trying to sub you to rebel at the same time...

"Kidnapped"

"Raped"

>"end degeneracy"

You on crack, Nigel? Getting raped by refugees is every European woman's wet dream. I can smell the sodden panties from here.

OP is fag

You're a cuck.

She's still a white British woman you fucking cuck show some respect you faggot. Imagine if she was your mother.

You're a cuck.

My mother doesn't go out drinking and racemixing. Also she has a husband.

>defending degeneracy

Well,my reaction depends on what her kids look like.

Look at the tattoos and absent father(s) and tell me what colour you think they are.

Cuck. She burned the coal, she paid the toll.

Found the non white.

>mother of three who was drugged and raped
Here in burgerland, we call that a tuesday.

>roastie

you need to go back

Real thread

how exactly you get drugged lol. did they spiked her drink? was she drinking with them then? mother of 3 without husband drinking in a bar with shitskins. wow i feel so bad for her and its good they got out, this will redpill more people.

Lots of chavs in Britain,could be anyone.Sure,there's a decent chance they're half black.
Obviously,these fuckers should be in jail,your country is sad.But dammit what a fuck is she doing out when she has 3 kids.

Keep dreaming you subhuman.

>husband dies
>drinks to cope
>try drugs
>killed

very unlikely

Are her kids white

dont know, probably but she is still out drinking with shitkins while having 3 kids.

Is there any relevance to anything you edgelord faggots are even saying? It sounds like she went out with her mum. Where's the actual story and not this emotional video?

Sounds like the fucking police and anyone else in authority are ignoring this because they're afraid of being labeled as racists. This very thing is what you fucking dipshit morons are constantly trying to 'redpill' people about and fighting against all day, and now you get on here and go "degenerate slut deserved it" with absolutely zero evidence to back that up.

Fucking kys nupol faggots. Summerfags need to die.

how do you get your drink spiked by shitskins when you are out with your mom kek. are you mentaly handicaped?

toll paid. sage.

Found her.
All her kids(3 boys) are white.
She's engaged to a white guy.

this

Calm down maple nigger ...you're going to get too worked up and burn yourself out before the stanley cup playoffs tonight

True. She had it coming that daft whore

I don't feel like scouring kikebook/whatever to find her profile link it if you found her

>engaged to a white
>still out drinking with shitskins

Fucking hell, she's getting worse by the minute.

Also, noticed the friend she's walking with has bright red dyed hair fucking lol

Instagram - chelseyantoniax
Facebook - xchelxax
Dude I'm not defending her,who the fuck knows what happened.Maybe she had argument with her boyfriend,went to a bar,they drugged her and raped her.
She surely didn't deserve it.

>She surely didn't deserve it.
she surely doesn't deserve to be defended by internet white knights.

again how do you drug someone when you are not drinking with him.

>had argument with boyfriend then starting knocking them back with some #RefugeeswWelcome

Fucking lol

And I bet none of these will start voting for nationalist parties or become racially aware.

There are ways mate.

Dude,you think that having a drink with someone means you will fuck them?
kill yourself my man

Maybe they bought her a drink?? I think I've seen that happen a time or two in a bar...
HMM NO IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

I do want more details to the story, but you fucking retards are jumping to some massive conclusions because you are stupid.

Where is her mother telling her part of the story? Did these dune coons just wait for them to split up and shuffle her off while she was blacked out? I've seen this happen by the fucking arabs in bars in the US. They're like rapist SWAT teams and plan this shit ahead of time.

She already has 3 sons,has done more for your "race" than you ever will,loser.

first post best post

What ways involves three guys dragging a comatose woman around without being spotted?

>you think that having a drink with someone means you will fuck them?

A whore and three guys drinking together, what did you think was going on?

Nupol faggots you do not belong here. Go back to Red-dit. You are all fucking morons. Don't come back.

>Maybe they bought her a drink?
>letting shitskin buy you a drink while you are engaged to a father of your 3 children,
ok ok.

>defending a whore
So a single mother had some children who fucking cares. She was only engaged to some man so I doubt he'll get custody (idk if laws are different in the UK)

I see you've never been outside, nor to a bar, nor interacted with a woman in any social context at all outside of your mother and seven inbred sisters.

>Sup Forums is a hivemind
Fuck off kike I've been here for years. Go shill on reddit or something

i am not getting raped by shitskins tho,

Do you why no one cares?
Because she was a chav.

I had a drink with woman that I didn't want to fuck many times.
Dude,do you fucking think that every two people of the opposite sex that you see in a bar are fucking eachother?Jesus,get outside of your basemen.
If your point is that she made a mistake,good.
If your point is that she wanted to fuck 6 Syrians,and later claim it was rape,consider suicide.

>20something mother of three
Being a slutty junkie who goes around strangers house for sex and drugs..... who woulda thunk

You cant prosecute the muslim refugees because she violated their religious norms by how she dressed showing off how islamophobic she was. This triggered as a microaggression in the refugees who were left with no choice but to defend themselves.

Only nazi fascists would support prosecuting muslim refugees because they are islamophobic.

>implying her tats doenst imply she is degenerate mistake as a whole

You're not getting raped by anybody, but the point is it isn't outside the realm of possibility that she either accepted a drink they bought her or they singled her out and sneakily roofied her drink. That's how you fucking do it and it's not hard if people aren't paying attention to their drinks.

This story needs more information before it justifies you fucking virgin sperglords shitting all over yourselves going 'degenerate coal burner hurrr.'

She's not a single mother.
Bieber's mother was,thought.And look at him now.Look at you.
>defending a whore
No.Defending a rape victim.

Civil war...yay

she got what she deserved for her hatred of muslims which has been evident that shes a racist from how big a deal she has made out of this to prosecute them just because shes a racist. If they were white I bet she wouldnt have even cared since more sex offenders are white than any other race which is a scientific fact.

Sure,not a fan of tattoos either.
DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN SHE DESERVED TO BE GANG RAPED,YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

its your choice to accept woman who go out drinking alone.

stupid betas like you are the reason women like this end up as a headline in tabloid papers.

>raped

Now, let's not jump to unfounded conclusions.

Isn't chloroform a thing? Or any other intravenous drug for that matter? I mean there were 6 guys, I'm sure they could pull some crap.

it doesnt but it also does mean that i dont care. you see if you go with your pockets full of money to gybo gheto you get robbed and stabbed. ofc its gybo fault but i mean you should also use your head and not be retarded faggot. she is product of being degenerate cunt, she is drinking out alone, obviously not being careful enough and getting raped.

Without being spotted by anyone? Come on now.

boings have ctv everywhere

I have zero fucking sympathy for women getting themselves into mishaps when they get involved in drinking, drugs and promiscuous sex. Let alone interracial gangbangs. Glad the judge threw out this case, even if it was for the wrong reasons cause they were a cucked anti-racist scared of prosecuting muslims. Do NOT let your hate for Islam ally you with degenerate scum. I hate the burka but I hate slut rallies too.

stupid betas who support justice in jailing those 6 guys for raping her?
it sucks not to be alpha like you,and condemn her for taking a drink in a bar and getting raped by immigrants.
You and these 6 dudes would sure get along buddy.

WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THE FACT SHE WENT OUT DRINKING!!!

Drinking alcohol is an offense in Islam to any muslim. She was literally throwing it in their faces that she hates islamic culture by drinking alcohol which is an attack on any muslim who would view it.

if she wasnt degenerate she would not be drinking. period.

There were six fucking guys mate! If you think they would just jump on her and start taking turns, think again. I can imagine many scenarios where 6 guys can easily get away with druging, kidnaping and raping some girl. Especialy in one of your huge cities where it is easy to look like they are all wasted or simply by the sheer number of back alies.

Your literally a retard mate.

>it also does mean that i dont care.
who the fuck cares if you care or not?
You can not care all you want,but when you say she deserved to be rape,you are just factually wrong.

Your analogies are wrong.
But go ahead,defend those brown rapists.alpha as fuck broh

Can white males even touch a hijabi muslim girl? i bet they cant

Turns out she was roofied in a bar, wakes up in a strange house where she was held captive.

policehour.co.uk/2017/01/brave-sunderland-woman-speaks-out-following-kidnap-gang-rape-and-brutal-attack/

>Sunderland come out in support following the attack on Chelsey who is a mum of three boys. Today she has taken to social media to set the record straight and tell people what she believes happened to her.

>Being very family focused going out drinking is a very rare occasion for Chelsey, On September 3rd she decided to go out with her mum and friend.

>Having had no pre-drinks she headed to Sunderland city centre completely sober heading to a number of places she had half a pint of cider and vodka.

>They moved to another club where she ordered another drink after that they moved to a fourth pub were Chelsey does not remember ordering a drink or dancing around. She became separated from her mum and friend after having just four drinks.

>Chelsey says on social media “the next thing I remember is waking up in a strange house with no memory of how she got there. Waking up in only her knickers to next to a man she did not know.”

Once she was awake she claims she attempted to leave the house and was instantly meet with violence. stating “My head was pinned against the door the door was locked and at this point, she screamed and kept screaming for help. She was locked in a room with a strange man.”

Four drinks doesn't floor a mackem, lads.

ok i still dont care tho.

Explain without resorting to memes why I shouldn't vote for Comrade Corbyn over some fairweather Blairite cunt like May.

>white woman, mother of 3, raped
>police drop the case
>charges dropped
yeah nothing to see here because she was a degenerate after all.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys this is infuriating. Your own government is saying they don't give a damn about you

i mean those guys were not even black so i cant even masturbate to bbc fantasy of breaking white women but some shity syrian tiny dicked causasian. totaly uninteresting story

The Jewish anti-Muslim movement known as the Alt-Right is really scraping the bottom of the barrel when the fair Aryan maidens who supposedly got raped are actually tattooed race-mixing skanks.

Fuck this cucked out Jewish movement that puts degenerate cunts on a pedestal just for an excuse to demonize Muslims.

>You and these 6 dudes would sure get along buddy.
i highly doubt that. It wasn't a morally proper womb those kids were born into.

>roofied
Literally a meme.

If there are shitskins in vicinity, then the only acceptable solution is to call reinforcements with riot shields, NOT having a drink around them.

Rules:
1/ spot shitskin
2/ turn around
3/ white flight out of there
4/ rape averted

>white knight general

funny how I actually was gonna call you a cuck for defending rapists,which would fall in a literal definition of a cuck-and you proceed to prove that you're a cuck.
never change pol

Mate. I dont care either about what happens to some brits who let immigrants in their country and treat them like premium citizens. But rape is rape. And rape is wrong. It represents sexual violence agains a person and can be extremely detrimental to both physical and mantal state of the victim. There is literaly no logic to you defending rapists, be them muslim or not.

She was out drinking with her mother and friend and her drink got spiked.

You're the fucking beta letting your women get fucking gang-raped and not even being charged. They're laughing at you when there should be a fucking squad of ski-mask Brits at their apartment executing every single one of them since the police won't do it. A message needs to be sent, but you fucking genetic rejects are literally arguing the opposite and taking the side of the shitskin mudslime gang rapists.

Who is the 'stupid beta' you massive faggot? I'm a fucking US Army vet that's married to a hot tattooed blonde with 2 beautiful daughters and lives in a nice house. There's more testosterone and intelligence in my fucking shit than in this entire thread.

Don't be jealous and try and project your monkey brain on me, son.

You defend them raping a white girl.They also think she deserved it.They'd like you bro.

White women cannot be raped by marginalized people of color, bigot.

Cringe

>Be Scot
>Go to local voting area to vote for Tories
>SNPcuck standing outside handing out cards
>Go in to vote Tory
>Come back and the old man is chuckling "The Tories urny very populur 'ere, a wonder why."
>Expecting me to be SNP loyal because of the shithole I live in
>Say "Well I support them."
>He gave me a stare-down the whole time I was walking up the hill

What the fuck is their problem?

Local elections in Scotland lad? Heard the SNP is dying on their feet

Made me cringe.

majority of women supporting refugee. she looks like some SJW type of degenerate slut. what goes around comes around.

That's an AN, not an AK.

she got a toxicology and was found to have rohypnol in her

It's true but if you ask them then they'll probably laugh, they're that delusional.