Well pol?

Well pol?

Trailer was extremely disliked on you tube but trust the independent to tell us non-fake news.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/dear_white_people/
rottentomatoes.com/tv/dear_white_people/s01
youtube.com/watch?v=LdiHQGo2Eo8
rottentomatoes.com/tv/dear_white_people/s01/
imdb.com/title/tt5707802/
usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/01/23/hillarys-america-director-dinesh-dsouza-calls-5-razzie-noms-petty-revenge/96969770/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9t7s7u8mEc&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=df7jOd6HcIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to colonize England.

fake news
actual score is 107%, once adjusted for affirmative action

I like how people figured out rt scores are basically stealth marketing like 4 years too late.

If trump can't save us nobody can.

this, you fucking bigot OP

cool
still not going to watch it

Not surprising. Any critic who gave this bullshit a negative review would be labeled a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic, evil person.

>rotten tomatoes
>credible
Pick one.

I wonder if Rotten Tomatoes is Jewish.

I just stood up and applauded for literally 5 minutes after I read this news. My 8 year old son is shocked and he also was applauding

and closer and closer come the helicopters

The scene where the black kid said death to white America had me literally shaking.

Nice.

I haven't watched this crap.

Does that actually happen in the show?

THe bill nye show also has 75% so who the hell care about their scores?

>majority minority

Old post. The rating is actually 91%.

>NBC
>Goycast
6 gorillion percent Jewish

Here is the link:
rottentomatoes.com/m/dear_white_people/

Fellow centipedes, I too was ticked off when I heard about the show. But then I binged a few episodes and actually learned a few things about how white people look down on/ talk down to black people in every life.

I still like Trump but I think the show is not as preachy as you are all saying.

Regards,

Jacques, Trump Supporter and father of two

nobody will save you faggot

Just checked, get out has a 99%!!!!!!

>19 hours ago
>your referencing the TV show, not the film

rottentomatoes.com/tv/dear_white_people/s01

Rotten tomatoes is not a crowd based voting system. Theres a few jews who decide what rating they wanna give out to any given movies and those that are made by the clan or serve the clans interests get rated accordingly.

Do these corporate idiots not understand that pushing politics causes them to lose customers?

>go to rotten tomatoes
>look for critics reviewing the show
>nothing
>go to talk forum
>nothing
>54% of the audience like it
I wonder (((who))) the reviewers are?

Fuck that Nigger show. I've worked around Blacks for years. There are no people more dishonest, more thieving, more disgusting than Blacks. If White people are naturally cautious, that's a GOOD thing.

Know Blacks, NO peace.

No Blacks?.... Know peace.

Apparently the show is redpilled though, it mocks a nigress who thinks white people are to blame for all her woes.

Affirmative action. Mediocre comedic satire but Because it has black people its comedy gold

It reminds me of all those niggers who get into every Ivy League college. It's almost like they're being given special treatment or something.

I dumped cable TV for Netflix when CNN etc went full blown Marxist. I dumped Netflix for bittorrent for the same reason.

>Justin Simian

Gee, I wonder who could bump up those ratings.
Gosh, I just can't think of a big nosed race that would do something so dishonest.

Le Pen is gonna send you back to Africa, monkey boy

Trust the audience score. It's lower than Obama's GPA

>itt people who didn't actually watch the movie
>they don't realize that the WE WUZ woman shown in the power ACTUALLY ends up dating whitey instead of tyrone and realizes the WE WUZ rhetoric is pretty fucking stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=LdiHQGo2Eo8

fuck me, shown in the trailer***

(((rotten tomatoes)))

If I was to watch a show full of niggers I would rather watch The Wire or Oz,fuck that nigress

rottentomatoes.com/tv/dear_white_people/s01/
All critics
100% liked it
Audience score
54% liked it

>taking the opinions of people with arts degrees seriously for one minute

Demoralization status: Complete.
Cultural Marxism Subversion status: Success.

>signs into Netflix
>search: dear white people
>thumbs down dear white people
>signs in on laptop
>cancel membership
>contact us
>"dear white people is the most racist garbage I've ever witnessed. Fuck yourselves, I'm going to Hulu"
>might sign up for Hulu, will probably just stop watching Jew media all together

>rottentomatoes.com/m/dear_white_people/
>Hmmm I wonder why no person whose job is to review this shit would dare speak against it, not like we've ever seen SJW get people fired
>Hmmm I wonder why the anonymous user score is 54%, it's almost like lack of fear of reprisal gives better incite into the truth.

GUYS!!!

LETSO GO TO IMBD AND RATE IT ONE STAR!!

imdb.com/title/tt5707802/

dinesh dsouza got nominated for 5 razzies for hilarys america

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/01/23/hillarys-america-director-dinesh-dsouza-calls-5-razzie-noms-petty-revenge/96969770/

same thing

>Firestick
>Kodi
>Profit

>My wife's 8 year old son is shocked and he also was applauding
Corrected*

Is that really the star? She's loaded with favorable white features. Where is precious? She should have been the star.

>Simian
MFW its his actual family name instead of something he picked to be edgy.

>It is the only show with a majority minority cast to achieve such a perfect score
>majority minority
>minority

When will this meme end?

it was actually a pretty alright show. the gun scene could've been done better. the main character was a hoe and gets rightly called out as a hypocrite. The whole episode with Reggie dealing with the aftermath of the gun scene was probably the best episode. showing how movements try to use people's personal pains without any thought for the victim

normie

The movie a poor quality anti SJW flick, if the show is of a better production quality I am not surprised

Unfortunately, ((they)) are going into overdrive while Trump is becoming neutered.

Really want to cancel Netflix but I use my dad's account.

And the audience was more likely to like the movie because they decided to watch it in the first place. These people would have complained about the script, acting, etc. If you showed the movie to a random audience, the percentage would be much lower.

Hmm perhaps we can meme that white features celebrate colonialism and white normality or some other horseshit and only blacks like precious should get star roles

all he had to do was hand over his fucking ID without being a chode about it. no sympathy for those muh tears

What would happen if someone made a show called "Dear Black People"?

>black actor in dear white people gets redpilled by based Charles Barkley when the WE WUZ black community feels like said actor isn't a REAL NIGGA for acting in more roles than just ALPHA BLACK MALE GANGSTA WHO IS OPPRESSED BY SOCIETY

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9t7s7u8mEc&t=2s

audience score : 54%

Go kys you fucking degenerate.

I think a bullet to the skull, post it on the web, we will call it.

Dear Niggers
with hanging dead people in the back

/thread

Yeah, the lead role should have gone to a real nubian queen not this 60% cracker bitch.

In predominantly white areas, most whites are killed by other whites, in predominantly black areas, most blacks are killed by other blacks.
A bit of a misleading statistic.
However, since it highlights the hypocrisy of BLM, who only care about white on black violence, I'd run with it.
I like this one. A lot.
How about; Why are black people responsible for 50% of the murder rate while being 13% of the population?
(I don't know the actual stat, but, it's pretty close.)
Good fucking job sir!

>7.5/10
>Audience score of 63%

It's fucking nothing.

Except nobody cares. Nobody wants to watch more racially charged garbage.

Of all the friends I've had that weren't white, I've never had to watch videos that teach me about our racial differences. We just never saw each other's races, and we got along great.

I don't need hollywood jews creating bait-and-switch tv-series to teach me how to get along with niggers. I get along with niggers just fine. And niggers don't need jews teaching them about white people either.

Nobody needs or wants jews telling us anything. Jews are the real source of all racial conflicts.

Gas the kikes.

It wasn't even worth watching, the people who made it are just stupid niggers. If it was made by kikes it would have been funny to laugh at the attempt to indoctrinate people but it's instead just a poor attempt. After watching the first episode i have no fucking idea what message they are trying to spread.

Frig off James!

The majority of people who watch this type of shit are white guilt SJWs and a small amount of college blacks.

Black people watch re-run of Martin everyday.

because drunk college kids are compliant, right? But yeah they could've made that scene way better

>I blame the independent for reporting on rotten tomatoes

>I blame rotten tomatoes for aggregating reviews

It's all down to the reviewers

I kek'd at the image. Nice one.

Yeahhh boi

And on the other end of the spectrum, Paul Blart Mall Cop 2 has the rare distinction of the perfect negative review on Biodegrading Nightshade-fruit dot com

It really gets the brain-meat simmering

Audience score is between 56 and 65 when I checked. Pretty bad.

It is actually only at 91% with an average critic rating of 7.5/10.

What ever. But 100% though? Fuck off. Breaking bad didnt even get that.

really makes you think

>trump
>save anything
kek, the best thing that could happen to Britain at this point would be a total collapse. Toyama for PM 20whenever.

youtube.com/watch?v=df7jOd6HcIY

Rotten Tomatos is the last source you should be using for reviews

Probably the same as if you made a reality based TV show called, Raping my wife and kids.

It depends. If the show is basically cock sucking for the left, they will praise it. If it's not, you're a racist, bigoted evil white man.

Black twitter is already mad that she's getting BLEACHED.

Gôłdīë @3hannaa 22h22 hours ago
More
My face when I realized Logan browning was fucking a white guy after talking about white people on her show: #dearwhitepeople

kek'd

so is the handmaids tale, there point

Has anyone here actually watched it? What is it about?

>implying (((they))) would let it get any other score

>scores

Despite being this blatant, people still will fall for it.

Just go with it.

>>>>

Is this actually an SJW show or was it just a massive marketing fail?

Isn't this the same website that praised Paul Feig's Ghostbusters?

A gaggle of SJW reviewers with Sociology and film degrees like an anti white propaganda film.

What else is new?

Didn't they give a 100% to Get Out as well?