North Korea

Is the threat over? I haven't heard anything since Monday.

Other urls found in this thread:

koreas.liveuamap.com/
en.people.cn/n3/2017/0428/c90000-9209089.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dear Kim, I wrote you but still ain't callin'

Silent before the storm.

Hollywood's going to get DONGED

>threat
You mean media clickbait spam to get money?

There are things happening all the time. Nothing big in the last days I think, but there's something new almost every hour.
koreas.liveuamap.com/

Nothing that I've seen since Norks tried to launch a missile and it started heading for Russia. That probably scared the shit out of the high command enough that they are slowing down the rhetoric and bluster to find out what the fuck happened. Last thing they need is to piss off another large country.

hmmm

I'm waiting for the next nuclear test. If nothing happens, other than the usual international posturing and condemnations, it will mean Kim has called Trumps bluff. Trump will look even more foolish but it's hardly a disaster.

I'm pretty sure all Kim wants is to open up trade and lift the sanctions preventing him from getting even richer. I think they're building a bank right now actually.

What does Sup Forums think will happen if they do another nuke test?

its all alot of bollocks to sign off more spending

Trump and Kim Jong-Un in are discussion. They're working out a plan to bring formal resolution to the Korean War and promote ongoing peace in the region.

we will bomb all of their missile sites and air fields. Their planes and missiles wont even have a chance to get off the ground let alone dropping a nuke.

Reunification is the only option.

it was fake news. North Korea is as Dangerous as Cuba.

Actual war ... China won't accept any US attacks on the Korean peninsula.

en.people.cn/n3/2017/0428/c90000-9209089.html

i appreciate this post

Nothing will happen. Empty threats for the past month.

FPBP

That is one option, but there are many.

Total non-fucking-happening. I had such a hard-on for some 'Merica visits the Norks. Maybe tomorrow.

I wished we could just nuke the bastards and get it over with. Yes, I know about China being pricks about it.... but still.

Trump finally realized he would end up getting impeached if he started a war with best korea.

I want to go to war with those Norks so badly.

God Damn, that's a beautiful desk.

Hmm.

Did you leave your home phone at the bottom?

There was never a threat

North Korea is forever a pussy state whose citizens don't want to die for their homeland at the hands of Amerimongs like myself

LEL if Kim pisses off the Chinese too much, they'll just occupy his country indefinitely, putting his legacy to complete shame and making him wish he'd gotten nuked dead by the West instead.

>No happening, I'm wondering why I
>Opened up Sup Forums at all
>Civilisation outside my window
>No mushroom clouds at all
>And even if there's war it'll all be drones
>Blowing out bakery walls
>And Sup Forums reminds me
>It's all the Jews
>It's all the Jews

Fat fuck blinked.

It's just the media trying to hype it for views and you're a fucking idiot for falling for it

When you have hope, The Fates mock you.

hahahahahhahahahahahah he's wearing a fucking 595$ movado fuck out of here

IKR? Leader of Best Korea should at least be wearing a Citizen Eco-Drive.