William Nye the Pseudo-Science Male Identifying Biped

>Advocates for 1 child policy like China
>Wants parents who deny climate change to be charged with child abuse
>Wants climate change deniers to be imprisoned
>Tells his audience of braindead 20 somethings that they have a moral obligation to be a gender-fluid pansexual
>No children of his own

What's his end goal, Sup Forums? I typically don't buy into the "(((they))) hate the west" meme, but I am at a loss for any other explanation for this fellow. Is he doing all in his (admittedly pretty limited) power to try to suppress reproduction in the west in order to destabilize it? Or is he just an out of touch hack, pearl clutching at lefty issues, hoping to regain relevancy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5z9s_bimnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

try photoshopping a towel and beard on him. he looks like a cousin of Osama Bin Laden. I used to watch children programming in the 90s in the USA both cable and broadcast tv. There was no this Nye shitbag on tv. He is probably orwelled part of some tar budget project on member berries.

>Advocates for 1 child policy like China

isn't this a good thing?
Why are you shilling for a overpopulation of chinks zhang?

4 U

youtube.com/watch?v=M5z9s_bimnw

He advocates it for whites even though we're like 8% of the global population.

Climate change is LITERALLY the biggest threat to our civilisaton since the Lake Toba eruption

Who the fuck cares? If white people aren't around anymore nothing else even matters. In fact I hope after we're gone all the methane and CO2 and whatever the fuck else boils the shitskins and kikes alive.

Climate change denying is extremely fucking stupid but advocating to have someone imprisoned just because he denies an idea is even more stupid

Flirty wood sprite :^)

>proto-native americans cross land bridge connecting Siberia and Alaska 18,00 years ago
>oceans rose to submerge said land bridge
>red man cut off and spreads across continent, developing own unique culture from mongols and ruskies
>none of it involving coal or industry for 19,800 years
>oceans rose anyways
>we could remove every human off the face of the planet tonight and the oceans would continue to rise at the rate they have been, because we're at the tail end of an ice age

Man's effect on the climate is negligible regarding ocean levels. We could work to reverse the natural warming of the earth, but that's not really what the argument is about.

It would help if we were on the same page, and we're clearly not.

I care because it is a relevant near term threat to my lifestyle.

What lifestyle? I'm sure you'll still be able to be a faggot as it gets warmer.

He's seriously overcompensating for something, not sure what but he went too far and went full spectrum retard

The TOMBS river isn't flooding your doorstep anytime soon, Nigel. Sip a tea and lets think rationally about things for a moment
>more worried about the natural rise of waters instead of 2 hundred years of your filthy smog problem

>What's his end goal, Sup Forums?

Money. This reeks of him selling his soul to be relevant again. He probably doesn't believe in anything.

I don't think we're having any gigantic inland seas drain into the ocean at the moment.

he's an engineer, they already barely work well with others. With a showbiz ego, he's literally unemployable and strictly an entertainer now. Basically a male Sarkeesian

I am not even the slightest bit concerned about sea level rise. Even at the fastest rate it would be no relevant threat to any country able to build a coastal wall. I am however concerned by the pressure on the agricultural system caused by rising temperatures, ecological collapse, soil erosion, water scarcity, extreme weather events, more unpredictable drought and rainfall patterns etc

>sip a tea
Ahh yes a great idea for the next 10 years until India becomes too warm to be able to grow tea. I am already preparing replacements for tea. For example I find that a small smattering of fecal matter mixed with dandelion seeds and some dried ground earthworm creates a bitter yet tasty replacement to the best drink on earth

STOP RUINING MY CHILDHOOD, BILL. There was a point in my life when I had some modecum of respect for him because he at least had the noble aim of getting kids interested in education. Son of a bitch.

An old, enabling, greedy man is all.

If tranny cock is so great, Bill "It's not gay if it's feminine benis" Nye should suck on a few. And post the video online.