MUH WAR OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION WE DINDU NUFFINZ

>MUH WAR OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION WE DINDU NUFFINZ

Why do dixiefags always say this shit?

They're butthurt.

They're right in that Lincoln didn't need to start the war, it could've easily been avoided. They're wrong in saying it would've been better had they won, though. Had they won, they would've imported even more niggers to the US. Killing Lincoln was shit from a demographic perspective because he wanted to deport all of the niggers back to Africa.

the only reason they abolished slavery was to cripple the economy of the south.

Lincoln was planning on having emancipated slaves deported, he was a well known proponent of segregation, lib shits lionize him without knowing the first thing about who the man really was.

thats also your most common flag kraut lmao

>they would've imported even more niggers to the US
Had they won they wouldnt be part of the US
If Lincoln never went to war we never would have had to import the Irish to fight it
America would still be an Anglo country

Why would you even care kraut?

Because dixiefags always pretend that they're superior to Northerners on the internet.

It is hilarious how some hillbillie flyover shithole states pretend that they have any capability of accomplishing anything without the North.

>It is hilarious how some hillbillie flyover shithole states pretend that they have any capability of accomplishing anything without the North.
like this?

One may also assume that the South would have no qualms about exterminating the slaves if they ever became too difficult to control or were not needed anymore.

Germany is more powerful than a all of Americas Southern States combined.

Stay mad cousinfucker

It was a land grab, nothing more. They came down here and stole millions of acres. Slavery was an excuse the history teachers tell you in school, as most intelligent people know it is the victor that writes the history books. Also fuck you for generalizing an entire people into bumbling illiterate morons. Is that how you sausage eating faggots think of southerners? A large portion of that boot that got lodged in your kraut asses after WWII was born and raised here in the south. Oh well, karma is a bitch and you got these fucks to deal with now. Have fun with the sand niggers and camel jockeys raping your women.

Emancipation Proclamation was a wartime document saying slavery was illegal in any state that refused to rejoin the union.

>slavery was an excuse the history teachers tell you in school

I love this one. Alabama fag here, and everytime the war got taught in our schools the teacher pretty much said the same thing you did. desu senpai, its the other way around. its hard to swallow all the bad shit we did back in the day, so its easy to downplay it so your children don't question your culture.

I love my state, I love my culture and heritage. But we did a lot of bad shit, for the worst of reasons, and I for one am happy that it is coming to an end.

Black people today have more slaves than America ever had.

Fun fact:
The Union Army basically Soviet Style zerg rushed the Confederates.

Every culture/race ever practiced slavery. Whites were the first to abolish it and were generally the most benevolent when they did practice it. Feeling guilt over it is pure cuckoldry.

I am from Texas man, I would never denounce my culture and heritage like that. My family wasnt into slaves or that shit, but we did have quite a bit of land before the civil war, the carpet baggers took about 85 percent of our acreage. I grew up on about 1300 acres, you do the math. Today that would have been worth a fortune.

What's your ancestry? Irish?

Scotch Irish and German

without fail, these responses. must be bots.

but you at least acknowledge that the practice of slavery was wrong? you can point to other cultures all you want, but I don't belong to them. I am responsible for my culture and heritage, not theirs. Just because a bunch of other people did it doesn't mean I should feel ok about us doing it.

Do I feel guilt? No, that's not appropriate. I reserve guilt for things that I did personally. Do I feel sympathy? Of course, and with it I will make sure that I retain the best parts of my culture and stop practicing the worst parts.

Scotch Irish

Fun fact, hundreds of thousands of Scot slaves were sold to the states during the colonial period

of course you are totally proud of your heritage, because your family was part of the wealthy landowners of the day. you benefited directly from the society that came to an end.

Because Lincoln spent years economically devastating the south and fueling the tensions any way he could before ultimately going to war.

Dude was Obama middle east tier.

pisses me off that only niggers get to bitch about slavery these days fucking sjw pieces of filth

You're delusional if you think two America's could coexist. They'd be at each other's throat every 20 years until one (the Confederacy most likely) is finally defeated anyway.

>bots

Jesus christ go back to plebbit and take your cuckoldry with you, you absolute faggot

The economy of the south was horrible because of slavery. Slavery has alot of unintended consequences like basically enervating a society and sapping it of its vigor.

Canada and America seem to coexist.

Fair enough, just curious.

this. I mean, what kind of work do you think was available when slaves were being used? the only people with any kind of money were those with the land and the slaves. others, like my family, had to sharecrop a meager existence which was itself a form of economic slavery.

the civil war was not about slavery

8,000 acres wasnt wealth man, like if i said 90,000 acres thaaaat is fucking wealth, 8000 acres was just a ranch. Dont give me that bullshit about wealthy land ownership. I worked every fucking day of my life on that place raising cattle i never saw a dime for. Patching holes in 50 year old fences in the dead heat of texas summer cause my grandmother was too cheap to pay for a new fenceline. We lived out there as her indentured servants literally living off the land. We ate deer and wild turkey, then when wild hogs started comin around we added those to our diet My ancestors were ranchers and farmers, not wealthy ass plantation owners. There is a major difference.

Not only, just primary cause. When they lost there was a plot to establish a slave state in the caribbean to replace the south. They were apparently so in love with their states they wanted to leave it all behind for slavery.

pls b bait

well, compared to my ancestors who never owned any kind of land, and when they did the Confederacy stripped it from them as a war tax, 8,000 acres is a lot. its a lot of fucking land. you might not associate yourself with (((plantation owners))) but the fact is, you weren't a sharecropper. you family benefited economically from your position as land owners while a lot of us barely got by and were at the mercy of the government. I have no doubt that you worked very hard, but you were working on your land. You were working for yourself, which may not seem like a luxury, but it is. Imagine being from a family of sharecroppers, working land that doesn't belong to you with the hope that the harvest will pay your extreme rent and give you enough money to feed your family. And all the while, any time you get a little ahead, you get subjected to property seizures and extortion by the very Confederacy that claims to fight for your freedoms.

please use this selfie stick

I feel you man, hell the 1300 that i grew up on did us just fine, growing up i reckon i had alot more in common with your people than i did my grandmother, the greedy fuckin cunt that she was. We were living out on the ranch til i was about 20 then we moved after the oil business picked up. Dad was a damn good oil and gas landman and he made a nice chunk of change to get us out of that place. My cunt of an aunt who is like the posterchild of feminazis everywhere raised so much hell about dad living in the ranch house that my grandparents paid her rent in her dallas loft apartment, with a good portion of the money the cattle brought in. So while we were struggling to find something to shoot for diner this cunt was traveling all over the world with all that money she didnt have to spend on rent. when my grandmother died she got the majority of the land and all the fucking water. They put more money into that place the first 3 years after we left than the entire time we were living out there combined. I feel you on the share cropper thing i do.

Why are you so interested in our history you pretzelbun?