Ukrainians attacked in Poland

Apologize.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=uk&tl=en&u=http://www.polradio.pl/5/38/Artykul/305429

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
youtube.com/watch?v=xCeYTKLK0iU
youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
youtube.com/watch?v=cU1C7IzcLnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry, chochol.

I'm sorry for your mother

lmao bow down to your master, subhuman hohol

>polish retards attacking foreigners

For fuck sakes this is how WW2 started get your shit together poland

U have to go back

>chochols survived

Sorry bro :(

ukraine?
more like ukraGAY
haha

Listen, I'm on your side, but it wasn't funny. Learn to pun

That's homophobic.

I apologize for that dead 17 years old

Aside from that I won't apologize for some random fight if there weren't victims with permanent injuries or some broken bones at least
You know like it isn't bad to fistfight once a while in some situations, but fucking assaulting guy with sticks with nails is fucked up.

Bydło being bydło

well well well

You know why poles hate ukrainians? they killed 100.000 polish civilians in WW2 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

>about 2 milion Ukrainians live in Poland
>one gets assaulted
>ukrainians call it a story

wew

Good ukrainian is dead ukrainian

and why should history serve as an excuse for using violence against contemporary people? You're just looking for an excuse to use violence

pretty much

we are still winning by 99,999

you need to step up faggots

Fucking lyakhs

this is why death penalty should exist, to eliminate bydlo

haha its this karachan trash again

youtube.com/watch?v=xCeYTKLK0iU
oooohhh nooo

>POLAND RULE THE WORLD

Sorry jews youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

I would never trust a kraut, chochol or a ruskie, and I'm easy to trust Hungbros. History shows us who is our ally and who is our enemy. And it's not like there was a single case of germans, ukrainians or russians murdering Poles. They were our enemies for ever and the best they can get is to not be our enemies, but they will never be our allies or friends. Polish soldiers and civilians did not die in combat nor endured tortures for you to shrug it off and give hand to our eternal enemies. They will grab it and hold it so you can't defend yourself when they stab you.

Now, this is not to condone or support random acts of violence. In fact I'm all for keeping non-hostile relationship with Germany, Russia and Ukraine, but this will never last for ever and eventually they will attack us later and commit another genocide, so if anyone think Poles can trust germans, ukies or ruskies, they're retarded.

This is now a disco polo thread

youtube.com/watch?v=cU1C7IzcLnw

You are the one who is retarded. You probably never took your ass out of your wiocha.

I wish you all best. I hope you won't find yourself in a situation where you will remember my words and think "well user was actually right". Stay safe user

Thanks bro

>History shows us who is our ally and who is our enemy
But History isn't some pure and flawless criterium to make judgements. Everybody is different and has his own personal traits and character. If we used history as an ultimate criterium before encountering a person, then you should trust, say, every Pole even if he turned out to be a thief, and shouldn't trust a German, even if he was the most law abiding person

>Polish soldiers and civilians did not die in combat nor endured tortures for you to shrug it off and give hand to our eternal enemies
But cultures and times change, and collective mood too. It's not like people constantly live during extraordinary times of WW2

Sorry but using history as an eternal and ultimate criterium is just giving into your personal anger, and frankly it's for stupid people who seem to live in a non-changing world

Believe it or not, there are no people like that in Poland.

I'm not saying that history doesn't tell us about a national culture, but then national culture is subject to fluctuations too. People can get rid of mistakes and try to re-calibrate their behaviour. For instance, Germans obviously are deep down xenophobic but it doesn't mean that they're Nazis all the time

Like we don't have real enemies, continue fighting each other, retards.

Yea all the Poles who are like that moved to the UK.

To be fair. Ur Turk Eir Jurbs.

Dumb fuck, ukrainians worship bandera and is their "national" hero erecting statues and names streets after him. Know your enemy.

Bring out the accordions!

So it's good that banderism is being condemned in Poland but it doesn't mean history should be the ultimate judgement for everybody

No one wants jew operatives in their country. Go back

Following your way of thinking Sup Forums is wrong and the "not all moslems" shit is true. And yes, there might be some marginal part of muslim population that would live peacefully and fully integrate into a civilized society, but that's anecdotal evidence and it doesn' t prove anything. Liberals use this way of thinking to justify their suicidal views and they get blown up or peacetrucked every single time. That would be okay, but unfortunately decent people die in terrorist attacks too anf self-respecting women get raped too. So don't bait me into an argument about some irrelevant margin of a largely hostile/barbaric/violent population.

You also ignore the rat mentality people are no different than rats. In fact, germans who used to be decent, peaceful people greeting their neighbour every day and petting stray dogs in the times of peace were the same who tortured and murdered civilians, rehardless of sex and age, during the WW2. You can have a muslim or a nigger ina white neighborhood and chme are they will act like a decent person, but get a large enough number of them and you might as well start learning to speak swedish.c

>culture and times change
Culture change is an extremely slow and complex process that requires at least several generations of people to live and pass in order to occur, because people's habits and opinions stop developing at the age of 30 at best in most cases. You might have developed a slightly different worldview than your parents, and your kids might develop a slightly different worldview than yours, but for it to cause a significant change in culture there needs to be millions of kids introducing millions of slightly different worldviews, they must work out common ground for the whole population and then you just might have a noticeable change in culture. That's why niggers will have a tribal gangsta mentality for the next thousand years and muslims will view "infidels" as cockroaches and not worshipping allahu kekbar as a crime meriting death penalty for the next thousand years too. And Poles and Germans/Russians/Ukies will remain enemies for the next thousand years, even if we manage to keep non-hostile and even maintain mutually beneficial political/social relations for a couple of years between the wars ww ought to fight. Believe me or not, but we WILL be in a war in our lifetime.

dont be such a cuck. Ukrainians have to earn your trust, you dont just give it away. Nobody trusts Germans and look and behold. they are at it again.

>Ukraine
no such thing

>flag

Oh no! Someone attacked someone with a different ethnicity! This sure has never happened before!