How will WW3 play out with Russia? And when?

How will WW3 play out with Russia? And when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go
youtube.com/watch?v=rY7v21Zy1yE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't she cute

everyone dies the end

Global nuclear holocaust hopefully

name?

Who?

Asking the real questions here !

Are Instagram bimbos the ULTIMATE crimson pill?

>she
Really though OP, whats his name?

youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go

Trofimova.svet

Ok fuck this shit. I dont want to do this anymore.
Im just going to lust after this instagram whore only to find that she stands for everything I'm against.
This shit hurts too much, where are those fucking blue pills I kept in case of an emergency?

She seems to be conservative and fit

Literally better than 99% better than euro women

There will be no WW3, ever.

Only save those who believe the same or see the same as we. Cannot have any "communism seems okay" type of people during the war.

U.S. aircraft carriers will immediately get BTFO if they try to use them aggressively (instead of, say, defending coastal U.S. / W-Europe)

youtube.com/watch?v=rY7v21Zy1yE

Dunno about other stuff really. But in general it's not going to happen. Too much destruction would ensue.

Turn canada into a satellite state and get the Indians and the chinks to shitpost and scam Americans

>Movie vs Reality
Come on Finland

The russians have 150 TU-22M equipped with Raduga Kh-22... so yeah no way the US would ever use their carriers any place close to Russia mainland

And I'm not even considering the 15 missile cruise submaries Oscar-class

That's Depends what you consider a ww3.

a war involving many large nations in many different parts of the world

If neither side goes full retard and unleashes nuclear Holocaust, then it'll probably stalemate right quick because neither side will be able to project power to the other.
When? Whenever Russia finally completes it's plan to pull out of the dollar reserve.