Other urls found in this thread:

joekutchera.com/40-billion-in-cross-border-latino-retail-sales/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the wall design

WE ISREAL NOW

They have such a nice wall.

BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT

PIC RELATED

Ladders and tunnels don't exist on this timeline.

So the wall will be North of the Cali border?

You kikes are fucking us over but I'll be damned if you don't know how to build a wall and treat Muslims like the pigs they are

We don't treat them like pigs, it's the west who treat them like they're humans. We just treat them as are use to be treated

> No sniper towers or anti vehicle trenches in sight

Sad.

>fund a wall with the money from a guy known for building tunnels

lol why are americans so short sighted

>posting this stupid thread on a daily basis

Explain how you're going to seize funds that are spread in assets and cash among name lenders and safe houses in another country where you have absolutely no jurisdiction to seize money

El chapo doesn't even have that much money, i'd be surprised to find out he has 1 billion spread among assets and cash

>but muh burgerturd Hollywood feel good 23d billiards!!!!
Gif related, trumpfaggots in 2017

not even el chapo himself would know how much available funds he has at any given moment.

considering pablo escobar was making 60 million dollars a day at the height of his business, we can assume el chapo was making several times more than that.

dude probably has several billion dollars hidden in stash houses throughout mexico.

Please be real
Please be real
Please be real
Please be real
Please be real
Please be real

GREATEST ALLY

to add to that. Donald Trump decided to not reply to El Chapo on twitter. Trump himself knows his shit would get fucked if he said a word to El Chapo. Many people have died just mentioning him.

>when the right wing memes rot the few neurons you have left

You do realize there's a shitload of trade between mexico and the US, right? This trade depends on letting legal people flow efficiently towards both sides of the border

KYS memer

I doubt he has billions, they spend money like crazy in bribes, and it takes a good chunk of money to run a private army, building tunnels, maintain and buy safe houses, gifts and money for everyone who's around him, etc without counting all the expensive shit they buy to please themselves

How do you know how much Pablo was making? Is that net or gross?

You think Israel doesn't trade with the Palestinian authority? were do you think Palestinians get their food?

You're putting these people on a pedestal, they aren't all reaching nor do they have billions of dollars, their organizations are quite lacking in all aspects ranging from operational security, training, foresight, wealth administration, and everything in between

He's quoting bullshit numbers that the government pulls out of their ass that don't account for expenses and losses either

I doubt Palestinians rank among Israel's top 5 trading partners, nor do they add up to a significant part of your economy

Keep memeing though, subhuman

There are gaps in the wall for roads for transporting goods. We are going to be cutting down the amount of legal Mexicans we allow into the country from now on.

>right wings memes
>Al-Jazeera

lel at this triggered tourist shoe shiner
Tourist industry on suicide watch

This senpai. Where dem drone turrets?

>There are gaps in the wall for roads for transporting goods.
The flow of people is also an important part of the border economy on both sides. Putting legal people in narrow fencing doesn't accomplish jackshit from a security perspective.

It only pleases the subhumans who don't understand economics and simply want to do shit to spite on mexicans.
>We are going to be cutting down the amount of legal Mexicans we allow into the country from now on.
Source: my fairy trumpnigger ass

What a stupid post and a severe lack of reading comprehension, I didn't imply that the prison-border in israel doesn't exist.

I like these
Now if someone could do one of Trump putting Assad back while Assad is putting Kushner-wearing-a-trump-mask back, that would be meta

haha thats a good one

Here you go

This act will not be passed because RINOs love sucking corporate cock

What does that have to do with seizing funds from el chapo?

Can you not post pre packaged shilling memes, and use your brain and arguments instead?

the thread's pic is from Al-Jazeera
you said:
>when right wing memes rot your brain
Al-Jazeera is hardly right wing meme
propaganda
who lacks comprehension again?

drumpf btfo

It's like apartheid.

this is the one I'm talking about, but change little Trump to Kushner wearing a Trump mask and have real Trump putting them both over

>posting this stupid thread on a daily basis
>thinking it's about Trump
Trump has lost momentum on the wall. He is stalling on all fronts, unable to deliver on any of his campaign promises. Trump has only made concessions since taking office, many on the wall. He offers only excuses.
This is all happening because Trump is incompetent in office and that is ok. Trump reminds me of the real George W. Bush. The world may remember Bush as a stupid man who blundered into a war for oil, but he was a sincere president and an unwavering American. Bush never accomplished anything in office and Trump won't even try. Trump can keep America stable for the next 8 years, but that's the full extent of his ability.
However, Americans need a wall on the border. Ted Cruz has always supported a secure border, and the El Chapo Act is a practical solution. Ted Cruz can follow through where Trump has let us down.

El Chapo isn't going to be the sole source of income for this wall. It's just a symbolic gesture.

The rest of it will be paid for with visa and entry fees

build a new panama canal

true. 60 million a day is just the commonly accepted (probably net) income. Nobody really knows. Pablo didn't know.

That being said it's estimated that Americans spend roughly 100 billion dollars per year on illegal drugs.

Mexican Cartels have reach into every aspect of public life you could think of. I'm not putting them on a pedestal, That's where they stand. It's just fact, These drug kingpins become some of the most powerful people in the world. Controlling police and politics. Someone who hasn't been around any of it cannot possibly have any understanding of just how deep it goes. Just because it isn't very stable does not mean they do not obtain a massive amount of control through fear and money.

Source: I used to operate a small time trafficking ring with a few friends, under Sinaloa control until my connections were killed and all of it abruptly stopped when chapo was arrested.

GREATEST ALLY

I quoted a kike here who was memeing about how mexicans should be treated like Palestinians with barbed wire and narrow fencing

What does that have to do with al Jazeera? (I assumed prison/border pic was taken by al Jazeera btw)

How stupid are you, really?

Not pictured: fractured kneecaps thanks to the drop on the other side

>El Chapo isn't going to be the sole source of income for this wall. It's just a symbolic gesture.
The OP is literally claiming that el Chalk's.money will fund the wall, you can find lots of articles about muh 14 billion from el chapo funding the wall, etc

No need to confuse the record, trump shill
>The rest of it will be paid for with visa and entry fees
Yeah, until Donnie flip flops and you cucks claim visa fees.and other shit were only a suggestion, le.symbolic gesture, or 43d billiards

>who was memeing about how mexicans should be treated like Palestinians with barbed wire and narrow fencing
what's wrong with that?

the fuck. person i quoted lives in mexico, you of all people should understand any noteable cartel's ability to influence positions of power.

>what's wrong with slowing down economic growth in border states, by preventing people who went through the legal system from crossing between both countries, lol?

You must be 18 years old to post on this website

>The OP is literally claiming that el Chalk's.money will fund the wall
And it will. If the act passes.
In ADDITION to the money already being spent on it now, and more still when they pass another budget in September.

>claim visa fees
We've been saying this since 2015 you dumb fucking newfag. He fucking RAN saying that.
Do you literally just read news headlines?

>retards think mexicans will travel in the few when climbing the wall
>retards think coyotes will just give up their trades and wont adapt in result earning more cash

some hate was deserved for him, but he vast majority wasn't. i was super young back then but i was old enough to remember and observe for myself. the one thing i never doubted was his absolute love of this country and after getting older and now looking back at history, i was right. 9/11 happened and that honestly fucked him up. how couldn't? no president could have easily handled that situation watching two of our tallest buildings come crumbling down by a bunch of crazy religious fanatics hijacking a few of our most beloved planes for transportation. and you know, at least in the eyes of the public, he stood tall, but in reality, in his mind, he was angry. he was scared.

iraq will go down as his biggest blunder. i understand why he went in. of course it wasn't for the oil. i think time has proven that notion the left drilled down peoples throats as total bullshit. hell, in the 9th grade my history teacher came dressed up in an arab outfit pretending to be an iraqi telling us we went into iraq for the oil (cali education system yo). but rather because his father regretted not finishing iraq in the 90's. his father hands down played a giant role into going into iraq. when 9/11 happened the first question he asked his advisers if iraq was behind it according to released documents. in his heart he truly believed in one way or another iraq was a threat. was he right or wrong about that? saddam was a ruthless thug, but he kept stability in the middle east. but at the same time, he would have just been another iran working behind the scenes to stick it to us.

>And it will. If the act passes.
>In ADDITION to the money already being spent on it now, and more still when they pass another budget in September.
See
Still waiting for an explanation on how this money is supposed to be seized

Post aa non meme answer or you don't get anymore you's
>We've been saying this since 2015 you dumb fucking newfag. He fucking RAN saying that.
>Do you literally just read news headlines?
He also ran his campaign on several other promises which he was unable to maintain

Lmaoing hard at trumpcuck mental gymnastics

imports and exports still go through my dude. Immigration is a different topic

Speaking generally about this topic. The wall is fucking retarded. Maybe it works as a symbol. But the illegals use tunnels created by the cartel, or they just simply cross the normal way, flying or straight up walking through border checkpoint, and just simply don't return.

>illegal immigration has already dropped substantially without wall
what a fucking surprise man so shocked

And the Mexican side will be covered in graffiti.

>imports and exports still go through my dude. Immigration is a different topic

A shitload of mexicans everyday cross the border to spend their savings and buy stuff they can take to mexico, dumb memer, this isn't an immigration only topic, border cities rely on the flow of people to keep growing economically

>Still waiting for an explanation on how this money is supposed to be seized
The same way they seize any criminals wealth. They will take whatever assets they can get their hands on. The American government excels at that.

You think they mean it's going to pay for 100% of the wall and that is not what is happening at all. They are just going to throw chapos money on the pile out of spite.

>MFW the wall actually damages american tourism and boosts ours

Border cities are utterly irrelevant to the overall economy of the US. Plus they'll still be able to cross, it's not like the US has suddenly become North Korea.

whatever assets exist of Chapo's wealth is probably an infinitesimally small fraction of the amount of cash laying around, It's not going to amount to anything worthwhile. Sending out military-esque forces to complete such a task would probably cost more than all of what its worth. The Sinaloa Cartel hasn't stopped operations just because Chapo is locked up. They are still the dominate mexican Cartel.

If you don't think a violent purge of cartels isn't coming from the US you have your head up your ass.

There is too much pressure on the US government, they are going to have to act. The collective needs of 300+million Americans is much louder and more dangerous than a fucking cartel dude.

Fucking spic, you have more loyalty to a crime gang than you do your adoptive country.

There's a difference between controlling rural zones in Mexico with coked up middle school dropouts and killing a candidate to the presidency in the most powerful country in the world.

While cartels do make money, they aren't nowhere as wealthy, or powerful as you make them out to be, the image they have is largely overrepresented by stupid propaganda like corrido music and ignorant people who think they have as much power as politicians.

They don't have billions of dollars, their organizations are run very poorly in all aspects of them, and the government always mumbles these figures out of their ass.

>Border cities are utterly irrelevant to the overall economy of the US.
joekutchera.com/40-billion-in-cross-border-latino-retail-sales/

>40 billion annually
>utterly irrelevant in exchange for pleasing a few edgy racist memers who just want to spite mexicans to make them feel like prisoners while adding no security benefits

>Plus they'll still be able to cross, it's not like the US has suddenly become North Korea.
Yeah, I'm sure that treating shoppers and legal people like prison dogs while slowing down flow of people a lot won't have a bad outcome at all for the US economy

>The same way they seize any criminals wealth. They will take whatever assets they can get their hands on. The American government excels at that.
Yeah, because dudes and their associates who show up in the state of department financial blacklists are known for keeping their wealth in US banks, US properties, and US name lenders where it can be easily taken away from them.
>You think they mean it's going to pay for 100% of the wall and that is not what is happening at all. They are just going to throw chapos money on the pile out of spite.
That's what the right wing media and Cruz himself keeps shilling, you're just doing some good ol Trump Confuse The Record shilling

Do you like our wall? 350ft tall and has a 30 mile moat.
>still doesnt keep out refugees

>some good ol Trump Confuse The Record shilling
No, it's a retarded mexican user literally just reading the article headline and drawing his own conclusions.

>the fuck. person i quoted lives in mexico, you of all people should understand any noteable cartel's ability to influence positions of power.
I live in the cradle of narco, the same state you mentioned, and I've also met people from all walks of life, I can assure you that cartels aren't as powerful, nor wealthy, as you make them out to be.

If trump posed a threat to el chapo, some shitty tweet wasn't going to make the difference between ordering a hit on him or not. He simply didn't do it because they don't have that kind of power, and they'll be hunted like dogs if he does it.

>A FUCKING FENCE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
*inhales
hahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe
*gasps
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Why is America building poverty fences?

>headlines
From the mouth of the horse itself:
>"Fourteen billion dollars will go a long way toward building a wall that will keep Americans safe and hinder the illegal flow of drugs, weapons, and individuals across our southern border," Cruz said in a statement.

>not refuting the argument that druglords don't keep their wealth in the US

Like the other user said, you're going to spend more money 'hunting' these assets and money down, it's a meme, and a really bad one at that, just like putting barbed wire and fencing for legal immigrants

>b-but we put in chapo's.money out of spite!! Haha le based!!

Daily reminder that you need to be 18 to post on this site

I'm Irish/Scottish/Polish/Canadian. Born and raised in America.
I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.

I'm not saying Chapo going after Trump is realistic or even feasible, But it's evident that it's something Trump didn't want to press further. Trump, the guy who will say anything on twitter, didn't talk back to Chapo.

In order for the scope of what Sinaloa does to even be possible, they have to have billions of dollars available just by default.

Chapo was willing to put up 860 million dollars just to buy a soccer team.

how?

>willing to put 860 millions for a soccer team
Literally fake news

I don't think its exactly fake news. More just that it would never actually happen.

the many millions mexicans that travel and spend in America won't now, out of solidarity, and will start to travel inside our country

Need to fire a few missiles into Mexico to kill Hamas- I mean drug cartels.

Will you guys teach Europe about the benefits of this?

This.
Show the picture of them outrunning ICE with broken kneecaps

>I'm Irish/Scottish/Polish/Canadian
why do americans do this

It's literal fake news. There is no single reputable source to backup that claim, nor has any reasonable measure of evidence been provided to make it believable.

Stop reading zerohedge and listening to corridos, it takes a really big toll on your brain

Walls don't work on their own. They go hand in hand with policy and manpower.
It's like looking at an outlet on the wall, not plugging something into it, and wondering why it doesn't work.

idk i found it annoying to have to do. Just proving a point. go back to your tea and biscuits.

The cartels in Mexico got the biggest assblasting of their lives when they killed an American DEA agent. They certainly aren't going after the president you delusional shithead.

>You do realize there's a shitload of trade between mexico and the US, right? This trade depends on letting legal people flow efficiently towards both sides of the border
Why would the wall stop legal trade and immigration?

>corridos
i dont even know what that is.

im not financially inclined enough to care about reading zerohedge

fucking captcha has asked me to click on gas stations for every single post. the hell.

because mexico hasn't invented the rope yet...

It's not about them going after the president or not. It's the fact that Ego blown trump didn't respond.

Some days I think you kikes are based....then I remember how you guys infiltrated our politics and media and are trying to destroy us from the inside then I go back to wanting to destroy you.

>Al Jazeera
>*Assumed locations

Our jurisdiction is your country has 0 allies and we could genocide you in a single day.

>If you don't think a violent purge of cartels isn't coming from the US you have your head up your ass.

I am truly tired of Americans in this board, I don't mind the euros and I can even tolerate the argies and other mexicans who I must recognize are also a pain in the ass, hell, I can even tolerate Canadian and Straya bullshitery because I don't take them seriously, but hell, 'mericans are just utterly retarded and they make statements about everything even though they have never went out of their fucking countryside.

A quick lesson on modern day relationships with Mexico

>Cartels still exist because the american government takes profit not only from their dirty businesses like drug trafficking, immigrant smuggling and child trafficking, but also from the sale of american arms into Mexico and destabilization of government infrastructure, literally every mayor politician here is cucked by huge jewish-American functionaries

Every fucking Mexico-related shit that happens over there is literally your fault, you just pushed your luck pretty hard

Were you seriously expecting something better from the drumbtards on Sup Forums?

I don't think you are as smart as you think you are.

pendejo

whatever you say jose

ok i know weve been going back and forth. but I do agree with you on this, and in the midst of my sleep deprivation, you have reminded me that the US govt enjoys the existence of anything black market because it gives them funds necessary to do black budget operations.

We aren't talking about the wall, we are talking about edgy racist memers thinking it's in the best interest of the US to treat legal mexicans with visas like 'terrorists' in the Israel-Palestine border with no added security benefit at all, and lots of slowdown of people and basically punishing people for wanting to spend money in the US.

Take note of how even some retard from Monaco who knows fuck all about Mexico or the US is telling us that such measures are OK and would barely effect the US because his racism dominates his basic critical thinking skills

>Our jurisdiction is your country has 0 allies and we could genocide you in a single day.
So? You could nuke us, yet, we're still expanding our population throughout all of your country.

Does that make your country a pussy? It sure does.

Keep your stupid Hollywood patriotism boner genocide fantasies off this thread subhuman

It will be fucking awesome. It might even be something next level fucking awesome.

>treat legal mexicans with visas like 'terrorists'
no one is saying that, sorry you're getting butthurt over edgy comments