What do you mean i'll have to pay more for healthcare?!?!

What do you mean i'll have to pay more for healthcare?!?!

PAY

EAT THE ROLL

PAY THE TOLL

It sickens me that you guys had to pay for that monster

>he got too lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

Wtf is that real?

Sbpb

He does not deserve to live

Lololol

Old pasta is old pasta.

this copypasta, every time

Trumpcare can be stopped by senate

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME

His wife really needs feminism ASAP.

why does it even bother wearing any underwear? it's essentially a sexless blob of lard

I CAN'T TAKE CARE OF MYSELF I NEED YOU TO PAY FOR MY HEALTH CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!!

B-BUT MUH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS REEEEEEEE!!!!

Hey Sam, remember that time you visited the Youtube celebrity Boogie2988? Remember how for the last 5 years you totally believed that was a real person, and not just a joke? Remember how mad you were to find out that you were “had”? Remember how you had the great idea to make a pilgrimage to Fayetteville, Arkansas to meet the man himself?

Remember how his wife gave you both a 20 piece chicken mcnugget meal, 4 large fries, and 6 hot-fudge sundaes? Remember when you finished 3 pieces of the 20 piece box and felt extremely full? Remember how you patted your flat stomach and laid back with a groan? Remember how Steven started to eye your remaining 17 piece meal even though he had a few left? Remember how fast he could move if it was concerning food? Remember as he was going towards your meal his colostomy bag ruptured against a villager amiibo that was stuck on his couch? Remember the smell as the colostomy bag spilled out all over you? Remember how this didn’t even phase Steven as he kept eating your mcnuggets?
Remember how pissed off you were? Remember how you sprung to action while Steven noticed and was trying to stem the flow of shit with a handful of amiibos? Remember how (for the first time in your life) you actually beat the shit out of someone? Remember how you were tenacious like a Chihuahua? Remember how you went for Steven’s eyes and throat, like so many have done to you? Remember how you beat the shit out of Steven with relative ease?
Remember how his wife came to his aid? Remember how she just started to try and feed him a subway triple cheese meatball sub? Remember how he started to cry and started begging for a gallon jug of mountain dew “because he earned it”? Remember how you actually pitied the man? Remember how you decided to do the honorable thing and leave? Remember how when you got home there were at least 13 twitter messages crying about you to his “fans”?
You sure fucked up that time, bud!

NNNOOOOO

What do you I'm responsible for my own health?!

but are you paying enough now so that the insurance companies will hopefully not fuck you over when you are old and actually need it? Have fun with that...

EAT ON A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY

WHAT EVEN IS THIS

>what is Social security?

Also, I'm only 23.

Some type of vehicle, notice the tyre

is that the guy who made the Loss comic?