How do you honestly expect to take women's rights away? Without a civil war I just can't see it happening

How do you honestly expect to take women's rights away? Without a civil war I just can't see it happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

8jav.com/avidol/Mika-Konishi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only option would be letting muhamads win in world domination contest
Other than that its undoable

You just have to convince the majority of the men and it's done. Just take the rights away.

What are they going to do? Whine? Women rights are just one big shit test anyways.

A crash is inevitable, there's nothing we can do to stop it. When we pick up the pieces of what was once Western Civilization, hopefully the men at the time won't make the same mistake again. Sadly, we humans seem cursed to repeat the mistakes of the past.

What rights of bimbos are we trying to take away again? Right to kill children?

Who is that future wife of me?

WHO????

Weak men, hard times.

If we wanted to take women's rights away we'd be muslim.

Insane just insane.. I would take rights from people which are not directly paying taxes for country.(Students, nurses, doctors,police, teachers etc. are included, ) with people with no job or working in nonprofit companies our civilization will be saved because you will mostly eliminate leftist electorate.

If you people would stop encouraging scandalous behavior towards women. They themselves will change.

If you don't act like your basic nature and uplift it, you will only be able to pick such women.

They will take their own rights away and they will give it a standing ovations, most likely because of 'muh safety'.
Just look at the Turkey.

Women's rights are the reason Islam is beginning to take over the western world, cuckboy.

>civil war
women will not fight in a war. if they did it would be very short. and the men who would fight on the side of the women might as well be women themselves. women cannot defend their rights

men simply will not learn. more than any religion or nigger population, women gaining power and rights equal to a man's starts the countdown on every single civilization.

there is absolutely no need to strip them of anything
we must destroy gibsmedats and wealth redistribution
only after this is done, they shall voluntarily fall in line and take on the roles fitting a vagina carrier

This is why I'm considering converting.

Its amazing what you can get away with nowadays if you just say "muh islam."

It's already happening. Soon women will be happy and in their rightful place, inshallah.

kek

>They only get to vote after marrying and give birth to two kids.
>Same for men. Those without wives or children of their own shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>THICC AZN THREAD!
Finally. I can't even maintain an erection anymore if it isn't from a THICC thread on Sup Forums

Damn son. The good news is that this time we've got (((them))) to enact a NWO on the west's crumbling civilization so that we'll have goyim slaves for centuries (potentially millennia) to come!

I'd take that bet at 4:1

You just do it.
Fuck the government, fuck the state, if enough men do it there aren't enough prison cells for everyone.

You can't blame the collapse of the Roman Empire solely on the moral collapse. I much prefer the economic explanation: that the military and state apparatus became to complicated and expensive to uphold. The Roman expansion period was a period of plunder and redistribution. When Rome was forced to live on the yearly surplus of its peasant population then the economic system gradually collapsed.

For more on economic collapse of the Roman Empire search for "Why societies collapse" on youtube and find a lecture by an Utah professor.

I like it

also I have four white children do I get 2 votes?

>I can't even maintain an erection anymore
STOP jerking off.

if you turn down fucking this because muh white race then you are gay as fuck

8jav.com/avidol/Mika-Konishi

Upload your folder to mega or some shit my man come on.

Gook

and this is just the non nude stuff

no you just refrain from impregnating that because muh white race

>8jav.com/avidol/Mika-Konishi
BRAPPU! :3

They don't give a fuck because they never will fuck a decent female in their lifetime.

They'll beg to have their rights taken away under Mohammedan domination. Feminists are already fucking wearing hijab and claiming that sharia law can be progressive

BBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Islam is Arab fascism. By accepting Islam, you will become Arab.

why the fuck would you not cum as deep as possible

Are you

Are you a goddamn sandnigger with a civilsatory status of the middleages?

They're mass importing bad people who destroy the economy and attack women. Just stop defending them until they give up their voting right. It only stresses them out to be involved in politics anyway and it sways the betas and omegas into voting for pussy they'll never get.

But their economic decline goes hand-in-hand with their demographic decline, which stems from the destruction of marriage. If people don't have children, the population shrinks and produces less income to maintain the government. The military shrank and ended up relying on barbarian mercenaries.

If they had prioritized marriage and children, that wouldn't have been as bad.

Convert Beta cucks into Alpha Males
100% Of this bullshit that women make today it's because Betacuckolds let it happen