Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

wow never thought of that.
Thanks OP, really makes you think.
Sup Forums eternally BTFO

Yeah Just let me get off my giant pile of money to pay skylar for blocking the road while I try to take my grandmother to the emergency room.

Fuck off and kill yourself you brainless subhuman scum.

Oh crap my whole paradigm was wrong! It took this to see the errors of my ways.

I don't get it, can somebody alter this so it has a harry potter reference?

RIP Sup Forums

really made me think

I've literally never understood this argument, why are people so butt-hurt that CEOs and other rich businessmen are successful that they feel entitled to some of their money?

If you're unhappy with minimum wage then why not get some qualifications and just do something else? There's a reason why it's a minimum wage

It's like the Malfoys blaming the Weasleys for the bad economy, when in truth the Malfoys are much more wealthy and powerful than the Weasleys.

Really nice and strong point

OY VEY GOOD GOY DON'T RAISE THE MIN WAGE! U MIGHT GET 2.8% UNEMPLOYMENT, STRONG WAGES AND A BOOMING ECONOMY!

When the billionaire globalist shillcucks of (((pol))) fight this hard against raising the minimum wage, you know it's a good thing for workers.

What's the minimum wage for your average McDonalds burger-flipper? Could any burger (pun not intended) refresh my memory?

Because it's not about minimum wage. Minimum wage will always been minimum wage no matter what it is. It's a forced pejorative and thus a buzzword for communists to gin up class warfare with.

the minimum wage exist because the machines can easy replace all of them.

Slytherin is shitting all over gryffindor for being poor while simultaneously pretending to be the more righteous and sanctimonious fucks in the school.

Even the example is retarded but there it is.

it varies from state to state, usually around 8-9 bucks an hour.

Your silly capitalist utopia doesn't exist. Whoever told you it does is the liar.

1: The minimum wage isn't adjusted for inflation.
2: When a CEO gives themselves a raise over their employees, that hurts more than their companies, it hurts the economy. Hoarded money isn't being cycled through.
3: These raises almost never come when companies are doing well.
4: They pay much less taxes than the actual tax rate. A great deal of six figure income doesn't actually qualify as income, so it isn't taxed. They also have the money to afford endless audits to delay paying taxes. you can put off your lump sum by an additional year annually, or reduce it to a minuscule "payment" to avoid taxes.
5: There are over 17,000 tax lobbyists who do everything in their power to make sure the tax code doesn't change so their bosses stay rich as possible.

The purpose of a minimum wage is to guarantee that people have an ability to contribute to an economy, not make poor people comfortable. Drug users are the minority, niggers, and illegals. Everyone else becomes a new, higher spending customer at local businesses.

I've read that they raised it to a crazy 15$/hour somewhere in the US?

How exactly would those houses do worse if thy are in fact doing better? Metaphors need to actually be applicable.

Just photoshop duplicate that one small person a couple million times and it'll be fairly accurate.

wtf I hate Trump now

Sigh this is all wrong.

The problem isn't minimum wage.

The problem is the restructuring of taxes to not incentivize high wages and investment.

It used to be money held up or sent overseas would be massively taxed. This meant a lot of work and less savings for very wealthy groups and individuals.

Now they can just keep cash liquid and trade it back and forth on 1-2% gains and make butt-loads of cash.

Nice strategy there shills.

You have us all convinced

I support raising the minimum wage, (actually, through social security tax cuts), if entitlements were equally decreased. But that's not going to happen, even though I think that would bring an immense incentive to employment. '

Also, SAGE shitty b8 threads like tehse.

The picture needs about 500,000 more people asking for the increased wages

Liberal Progressive standing on mountain of cash.

Higher tax on people who were born rich and stay stagnant with no business ventures.
Lower tax on corporations and small businesses taking out loopholes, hopefully will bring jobs back and competition.

Yikes someone from portugal giving economic advice.

>Strawman
>Sup Forums BTFO
pick one

is that a jew at the top?

>Higher tax on people who were born rich and stay stagnant with no business ventures.
Then you would have a death tax, which is being eliminated in the US, but I think it's wrong, as it discourages people from earning money to pass on to their family. Better would be to have a tax that targets consumption that would apply whether the money is inherited or earned.

it still seems human so I doubt it

THAT IMAGE IS SO FUCKING STUPID, THE WHOLE POINT IS THAT BIG CORPO WILL FINALLY HAVE TO TAKE SOME MONEY OUT OF THEIR PROFITS AND GIVE IT BACK TO THE WORKER.

Wow, great argument. You're like a wise sage.

And the "corporations" who can't afford to pay their employees more than double what they're making more? They'll obviously have to go out of business. I guess those former employees can easily find another job that'll pay them twice as much, because all this time, they were deliberately avoiding jobs paying $15/hr to stay with a job that paid them half as much.

You know that raising the minimum wage will have consequences right?

Everything will even out anyways, so the ratio for ur income and expenditure will still be the same.

Is this too difficult for you to understand?

Slide thread, move on.

You say sage shitty bait threads and keep posting fuck off

STOP POSTING IN THESE BAIT THREADS YOU FUCKING RETARDS REEEEE

I WOULD BAN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SHIT STAINS

I thought a death tax is 50% taken away (government takes away) from the will?
I mean that money is stagnant and not really helping out the economy in any way if they don't have a job or invest in it.
I'm talking about trust fund babbies.

"big corpo" will just fire the worker and replace them with AI as soon as it becomes cheaper to do so. "small corpo" will go out of business because they cant afford AI nor workers.

Meh, I want to respond, but I least I (usually) remember to sage.

Nothing changes. The rich keep everyone focused on the poor while emptying our pockets of what little we have left.

>everything will even out
Silly sinkie, this is why the mankali shits in your streets.

>I mean that money is stagnant and not really helping out the economy in any way
That's not how it works. Otherwise, why not just a tax on savings? Saved money reduces interests rates, which makes investment easier. It's a total Keynesian and absurd meme to think that money is put to better use when it's consumed in a purely personal way than when it's saved. Ergo, spending tens of thousands on blow isn't a better economic beneficial use of the money than saving it.
>I thought a death tax is 50% taken away (government takes away) from the will?
Well, I meant that it's taxed differently depending on whether its earned or inherited from someone who has died.