PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

No

Dont forget to add the peasant blue collar workers who have black lung and broken bodies. They are expensive waste

He's so fucking fat.

How about no?

Christ, can you imagine the engineering that had to go into that deck in order to hold him? Whoever made that should be designing skyscrapers.

You're a traitor to your own. If you don't believe in the NHS you're not British, you're a foreign body.

We love our miners. Don't call them waste.

This guy weigh over 600lbs yet?

nope youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

No. I think he has actually lost some weight recently.

>only fat people need healthcare
I hope you and everyone you care about are afflicted with countless pre-existing medical conditions.

Well, I'll be damned.

Any more of this thiccness?

his health care is cheaper than yours

he will suddenly die of a heart attack

you will be dying for twenty years and get a hundred surgeries on your failing body at an enormous cost to the system

This guy is denegeracy himself.I hope i will never have patient like this in my hospital.

Fuck off Labour cuck, if you actually worked and paid taxes then you'd be fucking fuming if you knew how it was being spent in the ENNAYCHESS.

Fatties deserve to die. Healthy people should not subsidize the poor lifestyles of fat fucks.

He deserves healthcare. Disease is currently discriminating against obese people.

Is being a fat fuck considered a pre-existing condition ?

Actually not a half bad argument. Take notes libtards!

This guy evokes feelings of pure disgust and hatred inside me. He is so obese it boggles my mind how it happened. What a piece of fucking shit. No one should pay anything for him. If it were up to me I'd put him on a vegan diet until he lost 3/4th of his body weight. Absolutely disgusting.

I'm much more fascinated by his tailor. I mean I assume his belt could not possibly be one continuous piece of leather- it would be impossible. Also I mean just think about the amount of fabric there. That's a load of clothes that he's wearing right fucking there. Amazing. I would expect to read some cheesy statistic in Guiness book of Records about this horrid man's suit consisting of enough thread to stretch from Las Vegas to New York or something like that.

The only healthcare I'll pay for him is a visit from Dr. Kevorkian

how the fuck does this shitbag have a girlfriend

>his health care is cheaper than yours
>he will suddenly die of a heart attack
>you will be dying for twenty years

Good for a debate against someone who doesn't know anything.

In reality he is on a shit ton of medication, painkillers and preventative meds for bloodpressure. He's even talked about this.

"end of life care" is notoriously super expensive (and pretty much useless because they're just prolonging the end of some demented 80 or 90 year old)

and they take tons more of very expensive drugs than fatties

as a rule, I think being fat is only morally wrong since you're not likely to contribute much but even that varies enormously

So I know he makes like 200k a year, but what does he actually spend the money on? A house he can afford in one year. He doesn't look particularlyfancy and junk food is cheap.

So there's the cash going?

this man is a national treasure. may his folds always contain forgotten corn chips.

Lol

AYY LMAAAAO

It's a disease, dont'ya'know?

>ITT betas mad that this alpha bitchboy got some pussy despite being a fat fuck

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!