Is buying a house a Jewish plot Sup Forums or is it redpilled as fuck???

Is buying a house a Jewish plot Sup Forums or is it redpilled as fuck???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't speak for Germany, but in the US its the only way to build true wealth. Redpill confirmed.

Depends on if you buy it outright or not.

Interest is a jew thing.

How do you build true wealth by house buying???

Getting a loan for 280k right now and after 30 years I get to pay back 480

JUST

Tax deductable interest and property taxes ease some of the pain but this is bullshit

Do you really need to ask this? The greatest red pill is knowing that all things are a jewish plot.

Renting is more Jewy. You're paying for someone's mortgage to the Jews.

If you pay for it all in cash, it's good. Don't trust mortgages and shit like that. Stay away from the banks and buy land in a smaller place because less degeneracy and ENTARTETE KUNST.

House prices generally increase and you can sell it for profit

Buying land and homes is redpilled.
You need to be able to defend it though, or else there's no point in ""owning"" it.

Look for Gerhard Hörhan on jewtube and listen to his advice on buying a house.

Nichts zu danken.

Buy a shit house and build up or just go for a big ass house for 20 year payment ?

I'm just considering living at home for a few years and saving up enough capitol to near buy a house.

house=wealth. Property is the only form of wealth people without massive amounts of discretionary income can manage.

>house with land
redpilled
>paying a loan for 30+ years
Jewish trick

I'm 25 and this will be my first time moving out other than dorm rooms. I tried to look cheap but I don't want to live in a shit hole

So 70k down 280k loan just cuck my shit up, I just hope I don't lose money selling or I'll prolly neck myself

Nobody actually lives in a house for 30 years right? So the whole 30 year loan meme is just like rent except maybe you get some money back selling

Gas the kikes youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

Definitely a Jewish plot. Better just stay in your mom's basement.

I went the condo route. I thought I was getting cucked with the HOA fees but after water, heat, trash, sewage, and maintenance it's pretty comfy. The master insurance covered by it actually repaired my roof when the pipe's went to shit, but that's because the HOA fucked the pipes during maintenance.

All in all, condo life is good if you're busy, find a good neighborhood, and can't afford a home.

Average house with an actual yard in my area is 500k. You can hunt for a deal, find a few good ones for 300k each year.

Where's this?

You're paying at least twice the amount you loaned. And there's a good chance you won't be able to sell it for twice the price you bought. If you save your money and invest, even in only gold, you'll be much richer 20 years later.

That's right except you get a (((small))) tax break on the interest

fuck I'm bluepilled as fuck on this, anyone got any books i can read for this or something?