Christianity

So Sup Forums, red pill me on Christianity.
>is there a God?
>was Jesus of Nazareth a real man, if so was he the messiah?
>is there life after death?

Bump

No...no...and no

Red pill?

Adopted by the Roman Empire to control multicultural population. Utilized as took of the Pope to control rest of Europe under papal supremacy. Had some good and some uses, mostly outdated now.

"yes," "yes," and, "only if you're a good boy"

Neither is proven to be true, so it's most likely made up shit just to keep everyone in control

>Yes
>It's possible he was a real man. He's the messiah if you want him to be.
>Nobody knows because no one ever came back.

Are you Jewish?

Selfish bump

I think so.

I'm going to start attending RCIA and become Catholic. DEUS VULT etc

Yes.
Yes and yes.
Yes but it isn't like you think.

>is there a God?
Depends on your definition
More than likely yes. And debatable whether he was the Jewish Messiah or some other messiah meant to start a whole new thing
Dunno

>isn't what you think
Elaborate, this sounds intriguing.

>>is there a God?
Maybe, but probably not the christian one. No real evidence for it.
>>was Jesus of Nazareth a real man, if so was he the messiah?
There's some evidence he existed and some evidence he didn't; you can make an empirical argument for either side. He probably wasn't the messiah for the above reason though.
>>is there life after death?
Almost definitely not.

Yes he was real historical person and no he wasnt God because Gods doesnt exists.

>is there a God?
No one can answer this question unless you define it by the traits of the Gods of the bible or the Quran if so then it is bullshit.
He might have fictional, he might have just been a man with his story changed or he might have been a outright liar.
I don't know but probably not.

The Jew religion is based on even older religions, and Christianity draws heavily upon pagan religions.

There may be a God, but Jews stole other people's religions and made their own. Most people can't handle that though, they can't handle the fact that their religion is complete BS.

Which pagan religions is Christianity based off?

Yes.

Jesus is real. That's a fact even secular scientists agree on.

You'll find out for yourself.

>christianity
a jew 2000 years ago on a cross claiming to be gods son, sounds reasonable

Roman, duh, it's in the name!

Which secular scientists?

I'm not asking everyone these questions trying to argue or debate. I just want some solid evidence. This is my first time asking to be red pilled and I thought there would be a lot more facts than this.

yes, no, and yes but only I know as God has told me the secret to entering his kingdom, 10% of your income for the rest of your life plus your eternal loyalty to me and my followers and you too can learn the secrets to eternal happiness, but I must warn you all those that dont follow us burn in a pit of fire forever and ever... the end.

To the question of if Jesus was a real man:

Most historians seem to agree by this point that he was a man and that he did exist. Based on the culture of 1st century Israel, Jesus fits the typology of a 'sign prophet' vying for restoration eschatology like many others during the time. Even Roman sources, such as Josephus, off-handedly mention Jesus as an influence a short time after his death.You can even cross-reference the gospels of Mark and Luke to get some overlap on the sources related to the life of the historical Jesus.

With that being said, whether he was the son of God or not is grounded entirely in the belief of the resurrection. So if you believe in the resurrection, then you are a Christian.

Mithras, Horus, all of which were built upon even older religions dealing with sun worship. It is why you find so many similarities between these older religions.

Judaism was built upon Zoroastrianism

>i'm too lazy to do any of my own research
i see through your ruse

Is there any proof for the resurrection? E.g. Historians mentioning it, forensic (using this term relatively loosely), etc?

1) At least 12 of them.
2) No, we can still find traces of Moise on obelisk and shit of his era even tough RamsesII scratched most of his name on those monuments. Yet we have nothing, absolutely nothing on Jesus son of Marie/Joseph who supposely existed 2017-1984 years ago.
3) In our universe, nothing is created, nothing is lost all thing transform.

It seems like most of the websites out there are biased. I figured that Sup Forums would be a good place to go for this.

>Jesus was nothing but a fucking jew
>died because the sadducees didn't like the judaism he was preaching and framed him for sedition against the Roman Empire
>one of his followers starts a rumor that Jesus came back from the dead
>things get a little carried away

>>was Jesus of Nazareth a real man, if so was he the messiah?

he was josephs wifes son

If there was proof, we'd all be Christians, my friend. I think that is what brings a certain degree of mystique to the Christian religion. Most of Jesus' disciples fled after the Romans executed him. The early church was actually propagated by the women who were around Jesus. So... I mean... It's hard to say.

Hmm...I suppose that's the essence of "having faith".