Can a black man be french? France is multicultural after all : there's french, occitans, bretons, alsatians, lorrains...

Can a black man be french? France is multicultural after all : there's french, occitans, bretons, alsatians, lorrains, corsicans...
UK also is multicultural, and many other european countries.
And even if he totally integrate to the culture, why wouldn't he be french then? his skin color doesn't matter here anymore

Why can't a black man or any other race for that matter be a part of this nation? I'm all for racial homogeneity but I can't find any argument against this problem...

it's not, it's a serious question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PpsBojQ7HAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is why I don't care about "France".
If anyone can be french than it has no value.
What has value is your skin color, your genes and your ancestors cultures.

Actually Multiculturalism makes you care less about your "Land" since it does not belong to "Your" people anymore.

Multiculturalism killed patriotism.

>since it does not belong to "Your" people anymore.
The thing is that there isn't just one people in France, that's what i'm saying

Race is not just skin deep. We contrast in the factors of tradition, culture, lineage et cetera. At the end of the day a cat raised as a dog is still a cat.

no, they Can't be.

you can talk about the lots of different smaller ethnicity, but they all have relatively small differences between them.

Africans did not originate from France and are not french.

can they be a French citizen? sure i guess, but he will never be "French"

Those cultures listed have a long history in France hence, why they're considered French.

What about America if all white Americans were descended from Europeans?

youtube.com/watch?v=PpsBojQ7HAk

based Varg has covered your inquiries

tldw; the label "french" is meaningless, you will always be a nigger

if a cow is born in the water, can it be a dolphin?

>niggers
>integrate
Kek
I guess those Bataclan attackers integrated, or the truck driver. They integrated those poor people 6 feet under alright.
If you don't give a fuck that France will be majority muslim niggers in 50 years, then I couldn't care less buddy.

Let's say that, as a European White Man, I would do well in most European countries.
I could live and not feel like a stranger across Europe. A black man or an arab won't.

No

Now fuck off to your cuckshed

No matter how many times you'll repeat a lie it will never be true.

Dude, France will never become a muslim caliphate without a fight anyway.
It's okay to let go of your country.
Just never let go of your people.
Countries evolve and new countries are born.

We might see a white ethno international state come to life one day !

>A robber entered your house
>It is his house now

Lol

And what about a german then? Or an english? Then he can be french?

Yes as long as you like the country and respect it then yes

Where has my country gone?

>Multiculturalism killed patriotism.

More likely that patriotism is seen as being fascist, if you're againist something seen as progressive you'll be considered a fascist.

Thats kinda the thing about my country, there is no "American"

sure you can talk about the natives but that doesn't REALLY count because they have never created a serious nation.

French people bound together due to common history, language, region, etc. They have a traceable ethnicity too

Americans all came here, learned english, and follow the constitution.

Being american is based on your culture and your ideals, being french is not

No it's not meant like that.
French people can exist without France.
France cannot exist without the French.
That's what we're saying, a little bit more elaborated than;

>THIS MY HOUSE THIS YOUR HOUSE...

The german-dutch Franks actually laid the foundations of your country and they became romanized after hundreds of years. So, yes.

Ethnogenesis is a very long process, you can't make the neo-french in one generation. Ask that question in 300 years again but atm I think you know that you'll never be french in your lifetime, just a citizen.

>France is multicultural after all

It's not black. (For now.)

There will be no fight, especially in France. Was there a fight in America? From almost entirely white to 50 something percent.
It is safe to say that the demographic trends in France are forever irreversible. Even Lepen is a civic nationalist.

Alexandre Dumas

Nop

too much differences

farming and farming people's go through a domestication process:

1) smaller jaws
2) lower testosterone
3) better planning ability
4) weaker bones
5) lower aggression
6) larger, more complex civilizations built off of domesticated workers/farmers, division of labor, control over reproduction and elimination of many selective processes (thus in non-africans you see near-sightedness, knock-knees, and other traits that would be instant deaths in hunter-gatherer society)

blacks simply are not domesticated. asians are very domesticated.

He can never become french since his mother language is not french.
We know that the language shapes the thoughts.
So to think like a french one must speak french as his or her mother language.

a black will never be european
so there's no way a black can be french
he's neither gaul nor frank or occitan
multicultural doesn't mean multiracial
france died with napoleon III anyway
the whole nation should break apart

I feel you, i think about the shit is going on here, at least your government can do something, ours is full of idiots that loves being in power while ignoring the incoming elections and the fact that our electoral law is incostitutional.

Yes exactly.
All the anti-racism propaganda is part of multi-culturalism. So it did kill patriotism.

>just a citizen.
Well said!

Don't think asians are domesticated, they're pretty aggressive and uncompromising, at least they used to be. Especially the mongols and japs were over the top.

No I know that, I am saying that if Muslims want to take power. Things are going to get heated fast.

>I can't find any argument against this problem
isn't it illegal "hate speech" in France to say something like "group x can never be French"?

Why can't you be "French" in Angola or Congo or whatever ex-colony Frenchified you. If the rule applies that you don't have to be French to be "French", why do you have to be in France to be "French."

Of course. One of the greatest French of all time was black

Yes

A. Dumas was. And was a great French.

However, please note: nowhere and never he thought of himself as 'black', or a 'black French'. Nor is identity was about his being black.
No, he was French, first, foremost and almost exclusively.

There is your answer. Multietnicity can exist and really but only with ASSIMILATION, and not with multiculturalism.

"It is very good that there are yellow French, black French, brown French. They show that France is open to all races and has a universal vocation. But [it is good] on condition that they remain a small minority. Otherwise, France would no longer be France. We are, after all, primarily a European people of the white race, Greek and Latin culture, and the Christian religion."

I guess.
We already have a law than forbid polling people about their races and religions...

>tfw you're learning about WWI-era France and having to hold on to your sides when people talk about how PROGRESSIVE France was towards blacks when they literally treated their colonial troops as subhuman to the standard white Frenchman, as well as their arbitrary but blatantly racist reasons for putting a ching chong in the factory instead of the frontline.

>b-but user.. f-fraternite, egalite, l-liberte....

No.
You said it a french,latin,corse,bretton or even an italian can be french.
But that's where the red line is.
You'll never be French if you're not european
frenchman will never consider you as part of their tribe

Religion doesn't matter, I don't care if all French became Hindus, I only care about ethnicity.
US is below 60% white and majority Christian, yet they are worse off than French, for now...

>black
>man
Kek

No but seriously of course a black man can be French, y'all have conquered enough black countries for there to be shittons of black French. Furthermore why can't a man (keyword man, not subhuman trash) integrate with any society he chooses?

No, and this idea is genocidal in its intent because the leftists who push it would never accept a white person as an African or as an Asian.

The core culture of France is of the Franks, a genetically identifiable ethnic group. Peripheral, yet highly related ethnic groups include some of the ones mentioned (Alsatians, Bretons).

Where is ethnicity/race genetically tied to culture??

That's ok, Vittorio, we have glorious pasts and proud peoples behind us. Everything might be shit now, but I truly think that it will eventually turn up well. The black pill leads to a desperate way, you shall not take it.

Germans are barely domesticated as well, by the way. You weren't even really sedentary peoples until about 2,000 years ago, which is why the rest of Europe walks on eggshells around German rage.

Are you black?

The French are the syncretism of Christian faith, Frankish/Germanic traditions and Roman written law and language.

An ethnic French doesn't have a true genetic root but it's more a combination of different groups: Alsatians, Bretons, etc.

If you change the genetic making of this once great nation you pollute it and it dies away, what is going on right now.

Don't forget, arabs as well.

Arabs? They were no arabs before the 60s

Where did I say that?
Every race has their culture though, that doesn't mean other races can't live in other cultures(e.g. your niggers). If you didn't bring niggers over to the US, they would still live in a nigger culture in Africa.

>An ethnic French doesn't have a true genetic root but it's more a combination of different groups: Alsatians, Bretons,

Algerians, Moroccans etc.

Wut? How are they Christian? How are they white? During colonization they were never citizens.