AMERICA MUST HAVE A COMMUNIST HEALTHCARE SYSTEM, MILLIONS OF BROWN PEOPLE WILL DIE...

>AMERICA MUST HAVE A COMMUNIST HEALTHCARE SYSTEM, MILLIONS OF BROWN PEOPLE WILL DIE, WHITE PEOPLE MUST PAY FOR THE HEALTH EXPENSES OF ALL POOR, THIS BILL ALLEVIATES THE BURDEN ON MIDDLE-UPPER CLASS WHITE PEOPLE. BLACK PEOPLE AND MEXICAN PEOPLE WILL SUFFER, TRUMP'S BILL IS NOT A HEALTHCARE BILL, IT'S SOMETHING THAT BENEFITS WHITE PEOPLE.

TRUMPCARE PASSED

SAY IT WITH ME

GOD
BLESS
TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1FCmvY5QYg
youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

health care is not a right

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

cyka blyat
hacks the france

um, try again sweetie

>try again sweetie

OK

You do not deserve access to pharmaceuticals and a medical staff just on the basis of you getting shat out of some bitch's vagina.

>God bless Trump

Why? The replacement bill retains the coverage of pre existing conditions, which is essentially the beating heart of Obamacare.

Trumpcare is just lipstick on a pig. Cuckservatism.

>PEOPLE WILL DIE
right wing deathsquads?

The heartbeat of Obamacare is the mandate.

im ready

REPLACE

is the king

>Elizabeth "1/32 Native American" Warren

yep

Muh Opiod crisis!

> Wants to force YOU to pay for more opioids for people.

This is like a microcosm of all of their rhetoric.

If I didn't know any better I would assume all of hers retards were born after 2011

85% of people were happy with their healthcare in 2008., this was a fucking Trojan bill designed to do exactly This and push us towards single payer

my ID is BRAP ama

>healthcare is a right

um no sweetie

>elizabeth warren

HDNW

youtube.com/watch?v=b1FCmvY5QYg

Rights are inherently given. They do not need to be paid for.
See: Right to free speech, right to vote, right to a free press

Why do we always have to solve your problems?
There is some truth in the "White Savior" meme

Might makes right

Her tampon needs changing again.

the absolute madman

>someone else should do the work and pay for something I want
>"basic human right"

GTFO leftard

>pocahontas melt down
>pelosi melt down
>(((Schumer)))
>jimmy "low test" kimmel BTFO by life
>obama BTFO wherever he is
>shillary and ill bill BTFO yesterday by Comey
>UC Berkeley btfo by based Anne

today is the day of giving

>be genelet
>marry another genelet
>have genelet children, what hitler called der untermensch
>force people to pay for your shitty genetic failure frankenstein child

great day today lads lots of genelets shilling and salting praise trump death to r-selected piss mensch hope you all die from asthma

>Health care is a basic human right
Saying bullshit a bunch of times doesn't make it not bullshit

God Bless Trump

TRUMP CONFIRMED youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI

Fuuuuck she is insufferable

That said, new healthcare bill sounds great. I'm glad it worked out.

FPBP

Anything that is created from other people's money can never be a right.

*safety squads

Man, it feels so fucking great not to live anywhere near your shitty continent.

lol, trumps literally going to kill off his voting base in the central US.

>The only thing that's changed about Trumpcare is that @HouseGOP made the original plan even more brutal
This is what the Democrats get for not passing the original bill.

Trump tried to extend them an olive branch, enough to make some republicans not vote on the original bill and they turned it down.

Now they get nothing.

The brought this on themselves.

we should just take all the doctors and medical companies and cut their kike throats desu senpai, it would lower premiums and expenses significantly

When did obamacare suddenly become the healthcare system in the us?

Nobody is alive because obamacare is a law and nobody will die because it isn't

She kinda looks like actress Rhea Seehorn from Better Call Saul.

pocahontas is mad

God what an unfortunate looking woman. I can never pay attention to anything she says. She's so fucking goofy I just automatically tune her out.

>when did Obamacare become the healthcare system in the US.

When it was signed by Obama.

Its not great but trumps alternative is even worse. The republicans are creating a trainwreck for themselves.

>genelet
ayyy, saw you in the other thread also
stealing this term

likewise, you third-worlder

ABOLISH WELFARE

top kek.

Lizzy pls go.

Oh Miss Warren, my favorite apache chief!

Perhaps in your half ass country, yes. Here, our constitution makes no mention of healthcare. Tough luck, leaf.

But your fucking wrong you idiot shill

It expanded Medicare for poo people and forced a shitload ofnisnurance companies to pay for shit they don't want too

It is not the fucking healthcare system you ignorant twat

I can definitely see her playing Warren in the future with the inevitable show based off Trump's presidency.

>still battling the opioid crisis

fuckin lol does she even realize where these fucking opioids are coming from? but by all means, let's not enforce the border.

You're confused. Rights are inherently born with you. Whether or not you are mature enough to utilize them is another matter.

Privilege is inherently given. Everybody has the right to say anything we want for example (free speech), but to be heard or anything beyond that is a privilege. People abuse rights all the time and mix them up with privilege at the detriment of others. Its shitty

The mandate taxing people who don't want Healthcare is gone. Forcing people to only have one option is gone as well, fag.

>better call Saul is back
thanks user :) have a google images kathy

I like Viking girl better

>opioid crisis
They're called junkies and the faster they die the better

>lol, trumps literally going to kill off Pelosi's Mexican voting base in California.

SANDED

Tell that to the faces of wounded military veterans who got stuck and addicted on medical pain killers. You're an ignorant cuck

Can anyone explain to me why this old bag isn't in jail for fraud because she lied about being native american for gibs?

HELL YEAH DUDE ! VIVA TRUMP !! EL GRAN TRUMP!!! NOW WHITE OLD PEOPLE WILL DIE FASTER IN OUR HOSPITALS !! MORE WHITE PEOPLE WILL DIE !!! HELL YEAH LESS WHITE PEOPLE IN THIS LATINO COUNTRY !!! GOD BLESS TRUMP !! THEY ALL GONNA DIE NOW AHAHAHHAAH VIVA TRUMP !!!!

I think it removed the cap on what people pay for preexisting conditions though.

My dad has been a middle class (100k-150k depending on the economy) General Contractor since he was 17. Self made, industrious as fuck German All-American man.

At 55 he now spends $12,000 every year on health care. If he ever stops working he'll have to sell his house and move into some shitty apartment next to gooks and spics. Why the fuck is such a hard working white man paying 12 grand for health insurance?

Also jesus christ that timeline, and people bitch that Trump tweets too much?

Is it employee insurance?

cause he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE!

looks like a nice modest christianfu there

Fuck you, leaf. Enjoy dying while waiting for a doctor.

Yet it penalized those who didn't have it. Lucky fucking me since I've got a disability that I'll have coverage for life.

is 100k middle class now?

fuck man, just when i thought i was doing good

>muh opiod crisis
>btw securing the border is racist

this is probably why the Rust Belt flipped red

Quite literally wrong.

>Article 25.

>(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.

Best to go cold Turkey.Everything else is just enabling.

> this isn't football

Who knew?!

Stupid slag.

Guns cost money to manufacture. Are they not a right?

Jokes on you bitch, I don't even have health insurance

So that's all free then?

Where's my free house?

Pocahontas is mad again.

Find a box, live in it.

the government giving you a gun is not a right

you have the right to go buy and own one

Then Democrats should be happy.

No, I want your house. It's my right.

Article 25 of what?
Not the US Constitution

Unfortunately America does not actually meet the standards for Human Rights set by the United Nations in 1948. Although one could consider men's shelters free temporary housing, if they weren't constantly shut down by SJW's.

Because I'm a broke unemployed loser with no health issues and still have to pay $6k per year.

owning and bearing =/= getting for free

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights put forward by the United Nations in 1948, which America voted for. Hilariously we fail to meet the standards set by it however.

He meant tax payer money, dumb cunt

wtf

What kind of people are on Obamacare anyways?

Furthermore in America you neither have a right to income or property anyway, it is silly to call it "theft" when you didn't actually own it anyway. The Government can legally seize your assets at any time they want. Feudalism never truly ended, just that now we live in the illusion of being free.

Unfortunately by axing pre-existing conditions, the GOP just made that faux freedom feel a little less worth it. And then the Democrats fucking singed of all shit instead of taking any action.
Can we just get Caesar already? It's gonna happen eventually, I'd rather we get the transition from Democracy to Empire over already.

>health care is not a right
Tell that to Trump

Future democrat voters.

This is excellent. Health Black Holes should not pay the same as healthy people.

then
>just get a better job you lazy stupid coal miner!
now
>wtfff i demand free healthcare, dont tell me to get a better job!