Spain Why?

Isn't it time Spain apologized to civilization for creating such disgusting mongrel subhuman populations all over the planet?

Seriously Spain. Couldn't you have just genocided the natives like a normal colonizing power instead of breeding with them?

What the fuck were you thinking?

Sorry. I do apologize. We should have killed them all as you did

>Isn't it time Spain apologized to civilization for creating such disgusting mongrel subhuman populations all over the planet?
No because the Spanish were not faggots like the British and actually spread their seed across the continents. Even if modern day Spain got bred out Spanish culture and language will still exist from over the 22 other Spanish countries in the world.
>Seriously Spain. Couldn't you have just genocided the natives like a normal colonizing power instead of breeding with them?
Why should they have when they get Indian poon?

Thank you, I feel better now.

>Indian poon
I need to wash by brain.

>I need to wash by brain.
Are you gay sir? maybe you like cock instead man.

>were not faggots like the British and actually spread their seed across the continents.

Nah we just had a tendancy not to fuck diseased jungle birds. Anglos exist on three continents, just as Anglos not half-castes.

Pocahontas didn't look like the cartoon retard.

You need to KYS if you seriously entertain the idea of sticking your dick in an Indian chick.

>Nah we just had a tendancy not to fuck diseased jungle birds
No you fuck your inbred cunts with shit teeth instead.
>Anglos exist on three continents, just as Anglos not half-castes
Depends on how you define anglos most people here are micks and not Brits but even with the Brits they are still mongrelized everyone else.

At least with Spanish people sure they may be mongrels but they are far spread and diverse mongrels over simply some criminals and whores who got sent away (straya), some backass pilgrims and your traditional shit teeth Brits of the isle.

>Pocahontas didn't look like the cartoon retard.
It does not matter since the Spanish had a far and diverse selection to pick from.
>You need to KYS if you seriously entertain the idea of sticking your dick in an Indian chick.
Yes i would however i would not fuck an old bag rather more of a teenager.

>No you fuck your inbred cunts with shit teeth instead.

>Inbred shitskin confirmed.
I realise you fuckers are salty because you're manlets with a beard at five but come off it Pedro.

>most people here are micks and not Brits but even with the Brits they are still mongrelized everyone else.

I wasn't talking about the US, and most people in the US aren't Paddies, the Irish emigrated to the US in rather small numbers compared to Canada, Australia ect. where they could just pay for passage and didn't require a migration permit.

Also most migrants to Australia were petty criminals and most came home afterwards, most people in Australia are settlers who came during the gold rush, after trasnportation was abolished.

>At least with Spanish people sure they may be mongrels but they are far spread and diverse mongrels

Shitskin colonial Spaniard confirmed.

>Yes i would

Absolutely degenerate

>spic detected

I don't speak Tapas, Manuel post an English version.

>I realise you fuckers are salty because you're manlets with a beard at five but come off it Pedro.
I am not a Mexician you dumb fuck i am a Rican.
>most people in the US aren't Paddies
Most British people are.
>Also most migrants to Australia were petty criminals and most came home afterwards
Does not negate the fact that its sole function was a prison colony.
>Shitskin colonial Spaniard confirmed.
>Inbred British hick confirmed.

She was like 12, I bet she looked like some fine loli poon

>Implying the Natives were hot

lol
they had no grooming tools or anything,
they were actually disgusting. Fat and Uncivilized.
it is your imagination from being so far away

>you dumb fuck i am a Rican.
Shitskin colonial Spaniards, you're implying I should care wether Bolivar freed you, some shitskin emporer or the Americans freed you because they were bored for a laugh.

>Most British people are.
Most Brits are Irish? are you retarded?

>Does not negate the fact that its sole function was a prison colony.

Lol no it wasn't, only Van Diemansland was a penal colony, the rest were indentured servants, how do you indentured servants with no one to serve you retard? google the Swan River Colony and quite literally any major Australian Settlement.

Yeah, it's not like natives took regular baths of flower scented water while most europeans thought water was poisonous

Then you shit meme will go unread.

>Yeah, it's not like natives took regular baths of flower scented water while most europeans thought water was poisonous

You're legit retarded. You require water to live.

>no proofs

Opinion discarded

Plenty of time left to do the right thing amigo! Have a heart!

>Shitskin colonial Spaniards
At least we are not inbred like you bongs.
>Most British people are Irish?
Most people from the UK in the states are Irish.
>how do you indentured servants with no one to serve you retard?
Indentured servants equal prisoner and of course you must have a warden and guards on the island because it is a prison.

Imagine if Spain had colonized Australia instead of Britain.

An entire continent crawling with half-Spaniard Abos? Fucking gross.

Bringing niggers to the Americas the greatest evil.

Where did this
>bongs are inbreed lololol
meme come from?

There are bloody millions of brits on the British Isles you mong, chances of them
being inbred is very low.

Redneck Americucks and T*rks are the real inbred meme

I know it would be pretty disgusting, pic related is what a full breed abo just looks like alone.

my ancestors did the right thing genociding these fucks

Says the country that filled it's land with niggers

We brought them in to work our fields, we didn't fuck them!

You actually did. Somewhere around 80% of native Americans were wiped out by Spain and not us.

>At least we are not inbred like you bongs.
Lol you're, a few shitskins on a remote tropical island, mate at least we had boats.

>Most people from the UK in the states are Irish.

What? Ireland isn't in the UK you fucking spaz. dig deeper.

>Indentured servants equal prisoner and of course you must have a warden and guards on the island because it is a prison.

Van Diemans land was, Mainland Australia no, if you ran you died in the desert or were shot by the Yeomanry.

He's Puerto Rican.

Don't listen to his inbred island spic gibberish.

Well, it's true but...
>56 %

It was a mistake and I would personally castrate every one responsible. Not nearly as bad as importing millions of feral niggers into our country and giving them civil rights though.

I was your fault you fucktard, Spain didn't bring any niggers, Brazil brought 4 millions.
Indian + Spanish isn't that bad. But if you add niggers you create that.

You must have pulled that number out of your rancid fat arse. Have you ever been to South America?

You're a fucking moron.

>meme come from?
It has to do with the Brits being the ugliest people in Europe next to the Welish and that the more inbred someone is the uglier they are.
>There are bloody millions of brits on the British Isles you mong
If they are related to each other (like being cousins of cousins) then it does not matter their population size.
>Lol you're, a few shitskins on a remote tropical island, mate at least we had boats.
Spics always have had boats.
>What? Ireland isn't in the UK you fucking spaz. dig deeper.
Ireland has a history of being looked down upon as potato niggers by you bongs.
>Don't listen to his inbred island spic gibberish.
How does that make us inbred? wouldn't we be mongrels instead?

Wow. Lots of buttmad spics posting under my country's flag today.
Don't you guys have a wall to build?

>you have to go back

>How does that make us inbred? wouldn't we be mongrels instead?

False Dilemma
>you can be (and are) both

Who cares about South America anyway? It's a worthless shithole. Just build that fucking wall and let the mongrels kill eachother.

Well said Manuel.

>spain trending towards forgiveness with that advice

>Couldn't you have just genocided the natives like a normal colonizing power instead of breeding with them?
Because importing nog would have been worse
>A full continent of catholic nogs that don't buy into the abortion meme
just THINK about

nah I'm actually from Spain, but the Caribean was one of the most prosperous places in the world until England/Portugal brought all those niggers.

Jesus fucking christ my sides

Agricultural based economies can't function without slavery.
>see everything south of America

At least we had the decency to not enslave our own.

Not our problem anymore woop woop

Try to spend three months of your life stuck in a tiny boat surrounded by men and only men.

What? Prayer and jerking off weren't enough to calm your degenerate urges?

You guise need help.

And neither it would be to calm yours, if at landing you can go sack a village and rape hot teenagers with no clothes on

Thanks to Spain, I'm a stud that's fucking white women on a weekly basis. It's pretty cash to be Dominican.

AMA.

Your homeland cannot be bred out if you genocide every non-white race.

bullshit

>What? Prayer and jerking off weren't enough to calm your degenerate urges?
The only reason anglos did not breed with indians is because they brought their families to the colonies

>the Spanish had a far and diverse selection to pick from.
mate they are the only group on earth to be reliably called "all the same", they're so genetically bottlenecked it's crazy. There are maybe 5 hot fully native american girls on earth.

No one gives a fuck about domino males faggot.

Ya'll do care about me because I'm part of the reason white genocide exists. Haha

I appreciate that, but there still the matter of the gold....when can I expect my check, or my gold?

i am joking just in case some of you autists are going to call me a welfare nigger

Chile aint (wasn't) bad.