Good bye Obama legacy

Good bye Obama legacy

Republican Obamacare replacement bill passes House

cnbc.com/2017/05/04/republican-obamacare-replacement-bill-wins-enough-votes-to-pass-house.html

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/4/15544238/acha-winners-losers-obamacare-plan
youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/03/13/us/politics/cbo-analysis-republican-health-plan.html
lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden
washingtonexaminer.com/senate-wont-vote-on-house-passed-healthcare-bill/article/2622152
thehill.com/homenews/senate/331842-in-senate-pessimism-over-obamacare-repeal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bin Laden's still dead.

Is trump giong to replace it or completly remove it?

>Obama takes credit for killing former CIA operative

He's gonna gut that shit

Can it pass senate?

So we are about to have a reverse 2010. Interesting.

Everyone is basically just taking cheap shots at each other now.

Rip our republic.

>b-b-b-but I killed Bin Laden!! 11!1!!1!1!1
Lmfao kys

Bin laden died way before 2011 dumbass.
Go ask the seal that supposed killed him.
....The ones who are still alive. Good luck finding them. Durrrrrr

Who does this bill benefit and how?

Serious question

>Pass bill without hearings, a CBO score, or even publicly-released text
>Gut benefits for millions and jack up rates for millions more
If the GOP thought the democrats got killed in 2010/2014 they haven't begun to understand pain.

Didnt the CBO say our costs would go down 2500$ as long as we gave communists lower over our healthcare?

Not the conservashits eating out of Trump's ass on Sup Forums thats for sure.

died in 2001

Good i bet you burgers where sick of paying for lazy niggers?

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/4/15544238/acha-winners-losers-obamacare-plan
>If you earn a good salary, are young and healthy, and want to buy a cheaper, skimpier insurance plan, the American Health Care Act could be pretty good for you. It would give Americans who earn upward of $100,000 tax credits to help purchase insurance. Right now, Obamacare’s tax credits are only available to individuals who earn less than $64,000.

>The Republican bill makes it easier for insurers to charge lower prices to young people, too. Right now, insurance plans are required to only charge the oldest enrollees three times as much as the youngest enrollees. AHCA would change that rule to allow insurers to charge the oldest enrollees five times as much. This would raise premiums on the elderly but lower them for young Americans.

>AHCA would let states apply for waivers so that insurers in those states could charge people with preexisting conditions higher premiums. For healthy people without preexisting conditions, this would be a benefit: They would no longer have to pay more so that the insurance company could cover the high medical bills of other enrollees. Instead, the Republican bill would move the individual market closer to the one that we had before Obamacare, where health insurance premiums were meant to reflect how much an individual’s own coverage is expected to cost.

>The AHCA would amount to a huge tax cut for the wealthiest Americans by rolling back key taxes included in Obamacare. One analysis of an earlier version of the bill estimated that it contains $600 billion in tax cuts that would save the wealthiest 0.1 percent of Americans, on average, $200,000 each.

>The single biggest tax cut included in the bill is the repeal of the 3.8 percent tax the Affordable Care Act applied to capital gains, dividend, and interest income for families with $250,000 or more in income ($125,000 for singles).

>hoping every Sup Forums user gets cancer
>laughing because Sup Forums thinks they've somehow benefitted

literally no one by the looks of it

preliminary reports say it'll actually end up costing the government more money, not less

we all just got fucked over because Paul Ryan had to jerk off his micropenis

GOODBYE OBAMA youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI

Uh the first two through his door are

Thanks for the info

>Get rewarded with lower premiums for living a healthy lifestyle
>Get punished with higher premiums for living an unhealthy lifestyle

Ah, now I understand why all the degenerates are complaining about this bill.

You actually think 100% of disease is due to lifestyle?

This is what they said about the previous bill
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/03/13/us/politics/cbo-analysis-republican-health-plan.html
>The C.B.O. estimates that after an initial rise in average premiums, there would be an overall decrease beginning in 2020. By 2026, average premiums would be about 10 percent lower than under the current law. But the change in premiums would be significantly different, depending on age, because the Republican plan calls for charging more for older Americans than allowed under the current law.

>One of the biggest reasons premiums will go down is because insurance will become expensive for older people, causing them to leave the market, improving the risk pool. Under the Republican plan, the premium for a typical low-income 64-year-old, after subsidies, would jump to $14,600 a year, from $1,700 a year, but rise slightly for a 40-year-old with the same income.
If you look at it from a lifetime cost, you save a few hundred dollars/years for about 10-15 years and afterward pay several thousand more for the next 30-40 years because you live most of your life as an old person by definition. That's just due to allow healthcare discrimination in rates. but in addition, there is also the fact that they gutted subsidies amounts provided on the exchange used to offset the cost to the consumer making the final price to individuals much larger on the net.

It took Obama 2 years to pass Obamacare and Trump, only 100 days to end it.

Too bad that the carpetbaggers who majored in "healthcare administration" are going to be out of jobs soon. In the long run, It pays to do honest work and provide a real value.

The liberal tears are almost as good as election night's.

As you grow older you will pay more than the ACA would allow for the rest of your life, and because the subsidies available to help cover those costs are cut down you will be made to shoulder even more of the burden making you poorer than the ACA would allow.

Unless you make over $125,000 and can take advantage of the tax cuts for investment income in the bill, you will be harmed financially by this bill if it becomes law. It's not mathematically possible for you not to.

Call me if he manages to repeal Obama's federal law on gay marriage.

thats fucking awesome !!!! LESS WHITE PEOPLE IN THE STREETS !!! OLD WHITE SHITS IN THE HOSPITALS ARE GOING TO DIE FASTER !!! HELL FUCKING YEAH !!!!! SUCH GREAT DAY !!! VIVA TRUMP !!!!!!

A majority of the people who are put in danger from this are ironically white people.

It could pass, but it won't. The Senate will write a new bill that's basically Obamacare with the name filed off, send it back down, and tell Congress to pass that instead.

Which it won't.

Good thing I make more than 125k

>Legacy
He will be the last nigger in the White House that's not a low level drone diversity hire for the foreseeable future.

The ultimate Uncle Tom bought and paid for nigger. That's Barry's legacy.

Bennifits they didn't have 4 years ago

Fuck them

It's not like Obama killed him with his bare hands

If you're a young healthy person you will greatly benefit under this plan. Getting people with preexisting into high risk pools will lower costs for people in normal pools. Even liberal politifact admits that 20% of people account for 80% of America's healthcare costs. If we want to get costs under control that 20% is the one we need to mess with (preexisting conditions, old people). 80% of people are getting care at great values and we need to quit sacrificing their finances in the name of society's undesirables.

>for healthy people without pre existing conditions making 100k a year or less

Also known as 95% of the population

Jesus Christ lefties need to burn

No but probably 70% is preventable through lifestyle

But you pay less when you're young. That's when you save all that extra money to afford the last years of your life. You're implying that young people won't save for the future.

looks like bug chasing barry will have to pay for his retrovirals lol

>young people who make less and are less likely to be ill pay less

What a novel concept? Kind of like how as you get older and more responsible your car insurance rates go down

Incredible

>B-but drumpt isn't doign his p-promises

Get fucked, faggots.

>trumpcare passes
>old white boomers die off en masse
>democrats inherit the government
>golden age begins

Implying half of Americans that surf Sup Forums even have a job or at least life insurance coverage.

tfw my job covers all of my health insurance
Feels good nigga

>70% is preventable through lifestyle
you generally believe this, come on user.

>tfw I phone post all day from my desk

Not everyone is a fuckig NEEt faggo

Yeah and it's generally true

Look at what the medical costs come from

>heart desies
>obesity
>diabetes
>high blood pressure
>smoking

Etc etc.

But the Republican health insurance act guarantees most of Obamacare doesn't get touched.

He's right though. Fat fucks are driving up the costs of healthcare and making others foot the bill.

>heart desies

Same here bro, feels pretty good

Not gonna pass the senate, lol.

Mostly Trump supporters are going to lose out, which is what they asked for.

so many contradicting statements in this thread i'm just going to assume nobody at all knows wth they're talking about

NOOOOOOO PAY MY HEALTHCARE PAY MY HEALTHCARE PAY MY HEALTHCARE!

prove it please. show us a body, hell even a picture. show us a picture. hell show us a fucking statement from somebody who isnt an obama official. just some soldier or military person who was there

BASED AS FUCK

I can't wait to not pay healthcare for poorfags. DIE COAL MINER SCUM

Why can't they just get out of health care and let the free market handle it?

Senatlrs on the right have already come forward and said the bill is dead

People as dumb as you are why we need guns. Obama is a pathological liar and communist troll piece of shit.

If you believe anything that human turd has ever said without hard proof, than I truly pity how naive you are.

You life is going to be rough.

Obama's legacy is killing twinkies

lets get this shit started

>OBONGOCARE

hahahahahaha

Pregnancy counts as a pre-existing condition btw, so your maths is a little off.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

How's the Senate looking? Likely to pass?

lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden

I'd wager that most of diseased people are result of %'s, tobacco, overconsumption of saturated fats and refined sugars

Prove it

kek

>97% chance projected clinton victory

It's a republican majority. Of course it's going to pass.

Not so fast. Can't let you jew that trumpcucks

washingtonexaminer.com/senate-wont-vote-on-house-passed-healthcare-bill/article/2622152

user please pay for my healthcare. Reeeeeeee

Reps have a slimmer majority in the Senate than the House and it only passed by one there.

killing bin laden sure stopped islamic terrorism

But Sup Forums If Obamacare gets repealed and replaced Boogie won't have enough money to pay for wife's bull.

passed by 4

>Bin Laden's still dead of renal failure
FTW

When does the Senate vote on this?

>HAHA HE COULDN'T EVEN GET OBAMACARE REMOVED DRUMF BTFO
is now
>OH NO HE REPEALED OBAMACARE WTF

Not sure how i feel on the replacement but this shit is pretty funny.

Yes, they made sure to structure it so that it would get through the senate

Proof?

But remember, this bill has to satisfy 3 of the following: John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Rand Paul, Mike Lee

It may be harder than you think

Gop will gain more seats in senate and the house.

Lol, Dems are getting creamed in 2018. You have way more seats up and niggers don't care about midterms.

>Considering...

Denied.

Where did you read that slate? And even if it isn't a lie (which it is) how about you buy insurance before getting pregnant

Didn't know Obama was in the CIA and Navy SEALs

Senate Republicans have already said they have to start from scratch
>As soon as House-AHCA is costed by the CBO, it's dead.

Don't play the lottery, dude.

Is pakistan still sent foreign aid?

>A majority of the people who are put in danger from this are ironically white people.
Like Argentinians?

politics has literally always been this way

the army killed bin laden, retard.

Nope, most obamacare abusers are niggers, specially in southern states in which they thrive in numbers. Trump supporters are wealthier than shitskins that voted democrat

>Boogie will pay for his healthcare in your lifetime
Feels good.

>nah nah nah nah hey hey goodbye

it's already dead in the senate:

>Republican senators say they don’t see a way to get healthcare reform over the finish line, even if the House passes a bill this week.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/331842-in-senate-pessimism-over-obamacare-repeal

>I'm voting for a corrupt murderer because i can't get in shape and shouldn't have to pay for it

the senate already said they aren't passing it

dead on arrival

my fucking sides