ACHA: A MASSIVE TAX BREAK FOR THE RICH

time.com/money/4766063/ahca-new-republican-health-care-bill/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dntqozkRj6c&t=2s
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/kickng-money-out-of-politics-trump-boots-koch-brother-from-golf-course/
politico.com/story/2017/04/donald-trump-david-bill-koch-brothers-237059
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I get that people hate Obamacare and love Trump here, but this is seriously stupid.

fuck off snowflakes. you faggots lost. we are the counter culture now

Most Americans believe in a Jewish fairy tale so you should not be shocked.

Everything the GOP does gets labeled as a massive tax cut for the rich. TRump could pull Pelosi's retarded ass out of a house fire and somehow CNN would find a tax break for the rich in it.

L M A O the bill is so fucking bad they exempted themselves from it. LIBTARDS B T F O!

>TRump could pull Pelosi's retarded ass out of a house fire
Ill take "things that would never happen" for 500 Alex.

You mean culture, you fucking idiot. You're trying to say your culture is the majority of Sup Forums, that would make it the opposite of counter culture. Can never get over how retarded you guys are.

youtube.com/watch?v=dntqozkRj6c&t=2s

someone got triggered in his liberal feelings

>the American Empire will all in your lifetime

feels weird and interesting man, tuning in every day the last year and a half or so has been incredible

BREAKING NEWS:
Trump finds cure for cancer made from lawn clipping and sand
Rich to benefit the most

The wealthiest 1% pay 38% of the taxes, so of course the rich will benefit the most from tax breaks.

Apparently it's now liberal to use proper language.

But they said the ACA wasn't a tax when they first pitched it

if by rich you mean people who work and are gainfully employed. then ok. kysk

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/kickng-money-out-of-politics-trump-boots-koch-brother-from-golf-course/

he still kicked them out of his golf course

i highly doubt that this bill says, "DA RICH WILL NAO PAY LESS TAKSIS." I'd like to know the exact wording of this supposed, "tax cut." And I'm not going to give that website ad revenue.

Yeah, except that this is actually a massive tax cut for the rich.

It's also going to be repealed in either 4 or 8 years when the pendulum swings.

The entire act of trying to legislate via Reconciliation is stupid. We are entering an era where each party swings things back and forth the instant they have power. Stability is dead.

>sure he did
politico.com/story/2017/04/donald-trump-david-bill-koch-brothers-237059

>Everything the GOP does gets labeled as a massive tax cut for the rich
Maybe because it usually is?

Well m8, things literally can't get passed unless some democrats vote in favor of it too so...