Prince Philip to step down from duties

Only just realising how well he would have fit in on Sup Forums

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39806145

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
archive.fo/AVieH
news.sky.com/story/when-i-stood-in-for-prince-philip-the-south-pacific-god-10863077
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's no way he didn't shitpost here.

>1986: "If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty-eyed." To a group of British students during a royal visit to China.

Savage as fuck. Always thought the guy was a quiet and mostly diplomatic dude.

>Whilst Philip was visiting Luton and Dunstable University Hospital in Bedfordshire, he said to a Filipino nurse ‘The Philippines must be half-empty – you’re all here running the NHS.’

>After the Dunblane massacre, 1996: “If a cricketer suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, are you going to ban cricket bats?”

>In Germany, in 1997, he welcomed German Chancellor Helmut Kohl at a trade fair as "Reichskanzler" - the last German leader who used the title was Adolf Hitler.

do you think they still have sex?

> During a visit to the Aboriginal Cultural Park in Queensland, Australia, in 2002, he asked successful Aboriginal businessman William Brin, "Do you still throw spears at each other?"

Who?

i know, its like the country lost is slightly racist grandad

>1966: "British women can't cook".
Hahahahahahaha
>1988: "It looks like a tart's bedroom." On seeing plans for the Duke and Duchess of York's house at Sunninghill Park.
Even better
>2001: "You're too fat to be an astronaut." To 13-year-old Andrew Adams who told Prince Philip he wanted to go into space.
Hahahahahaha
>2002: "Still throwing spears?" Question put to an Australian Aborigine during a visit.
Hahahaha
>I don't think a prostitute is more moral than a wife, but they are doing the same thing.
Best quote of them all

>> During a visit to the Aboriginal Cultural Park in Queensland, Australia, in 2002, he asked successful Aboriginal businessman William Brin, "Do you still throw spears at each other?"

Sounds pretty based to me.

WTF, I love the Monarchy now!

spilled my drink based eternal anglo

wtf I love britain now

poor fellow, incontinent, urinary urgency, diarrhea, adult diapers, all doped up to appear in public, leathery, senile, and british teeth.

>"Still throwing spears?"

he gets around good for 95, sure he gets the best medical.

a wealthy well educated far right wing upper class who can be easily removed if causing too much trouble for the local populace and who's survival depends on the loyalty of their people, thus their survival is utmost importance

the potential for monarchy is so great

Except for the teeth thing, sounds like Hillary (she keeps hers in a glass at night).

Lord of the Bants

He was famous for his political incorrectness.

BTFO youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI

"the greatest problem with the Brazilian economy is that Brazilians live there"

#SHOTSFIRED

>gets bored of having to watch his tongue these days because of muh pr, muh pc
>finds out about /pol from aide
>immediately announces retirement

Shitposts about spear chuckers and bongo bongo land inbound in...

>You are a woman, aren't you-In Kenya after >accepting a small gift from a local woman.

lord of the bantz

to be fair, it's hard to tell what sex niggers are sometimes

>can't grow hair
>masculine narrow hips

>tfw a Brit out shitposts the Aussies on their own soil with banter that spectacular

Aussies on suicide watch.

I have on good report that he learned how to do online stuff to shitpost in Sup Forums

Worshiped as a God by a bunch of cargo cult boons from Vanuatu. Man's a legend

> "There's a lot of your family in tonight." After looking at the name badge of businessman Atul Patel at a Palace reception for British Indians.

he was famous for being silly and candid like this but he was a brave young military man at heart and he commanded the respect of every male in this country

god bless everything about him

In all seriousness, IIRC, he was a well respected naval commander before he took up his royal role.

1996: "If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?" In response to calls to ban firearms after the Dunblane shooting.

Best argument on Gun control

hes an anti trump shill

it was goebels actually

Meaning a reasonable human being.

2001: "You're too fat to be an astronaut." To 13-year-old Andrew Adams who told Prince Philip he wanted to go into space.
2002: "Still throwing spears?" Question put to an Australian Aborigine during a visit.

Fuck off you sychopant and speak for yourself, he dosen't have my respect.

He came up with "pay debnts" on Sup Forums . He's ther a lot,serios fagflag

oh yeah he's really gonna see my posts on this mongolian basket weaving board

loyalty is lost on you

You have to go back mehmet

sauce

besides that's a good thing now that drumpf has betrayed us and bowed down to shlomo

>loyalty is lost on you

No it isnt, I just don't bend over to degenerate "royalty" simply because I'm told to.

Now, haven't you got inbred asses to kiss?

Apparently 13 year old Elizabeth fell in love with him when he was 18 and said she was going to marry him so I always saw him as whipped.

I thought he died last season.

>On smoke alarms to a woman who lost two sons in a fire, 1998:
>“They’re a damn nuisance - I’ve got one in my bathroom and every time I run my bath the steam sets it off.”

This is quite interesting when you consider how many Globalist & other groups are in the UK.

he had a stroke, of course he has to step down.

>To female Labour MPs in 2000:
>“So this is feminist corner then.”
>“I don’t think a prostitute is more moral than a wife, but they are doing the same thing.”

>Discussing tartan with then-Scottish Tory leader Annabel Goldie last year:
>“That’s a nice tie... Do you have any knickers in that material?

>On Princess Anne, 1970:
>“If it doesn’t fart or eat hay, she isn’t interested.”

>At a Bangladeshi youth club in 2002:
>“So who’s on drugs here?...
>HE looks as if he’s on drugs.”

>slightly racist

more than a sligh tinge of racism in that old goober. bless him.

makes sense, I assumed something terminal

>After Dunblane massacre, 1996:
>“If a cricketer suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, are you going to ban cricket bats?”

>To a woman solicitor, 1987:
>“I thought it was against the law for a woman to solicit.”

>To Lockerbie residents after plane bombing, 1993:
>“People say after a fire it’s water damage that’s the worst. We’re still drying out Windsor Castle.”

>To Atul Patel at reception for influential Indians, 2009:
>“There’s a lot of your family in tonight.”

Inbreds. All of them.

>To a tourist in Budapest in 1993:
>“You can’t have been here long, you haven’t got a pot belly.”

>To multi-ethnic Britain’s Got Talent 2009 winners Diversity:
>“Are you all one family?”

I wouldn't be surprised if the next opportunity to dump my Princes Philipes is when he dies :-/

HE was quite handsome,she was very decent, esp for a Royal,their union meant that they weren't producing imbreds so why is pedoprince Charles so shit looking,idk about the others.

damn this dude knows how to lay on the banter. legend.

i laughed while doing ten different white power signs

BEST PHIL MOMENTS ALL IN ONE LADS

You two have truly provided a service today.

everyone wants to fuck the queen.

interdimensional portal vagina

kek

Wtf I love royal families now

My favourite one is where he's talking to some guy/girl with Phillip Schofield about how DofE inspired the kid to become an astrophysicist or some shit. The kid basically pours their heart out.

His response:
>These things happen

archive.fo/AVieH

well, looks like Phil kept himself busy during ww2

NIGGERS LITERALLY WORSHIP HIM AS A GOD

news.sky.com/story/when-i-stood-in-for-prince-philip-the-south-pacific-god-10863077

Another few gems for you

1995: How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?" to a driving instructor in Scotland, during a 1995 walkabout.

1997: "I hope he breaks his bloody neck!" when a photographer fell out of a tree whilst trying to take a picture.

2007: "Where are you from?" Phillip asks an asian nurse "The Philippines" she replies "Your country must be half empty now, they are all here".

2009: "What did you do before this?" he asks a young female sailor "I worked at a club" she replied. "A strip club?" he said, "No..a normal club" she said half laughing awkwardly. "Pity. it's a little cold today anyway. Wouldn't be fair on you"

2013: "Just fucking take the picture!" said to a photographer when sitting and moving position constantly for an official family portrait album with the rest of the family.

Imagine the banter and meme material if President Trump and Prince Phillip met during the Trump state visit later this year.

>archive.fo/AVieH
>news.sky.com/story/when-i-stood-in-for-prince-philip-the-south-pacific-god-10863077
Yeah, true Brit and jolly good chap, indeed.

Only the finest purist Royal bants.

Even tho I'm Irish I always loved Phil, good old fashioned guy, doesn't seem to give much of a shit about the crown and just likes to have fun, glad to hear he's alive at the least, all the royals are a bunch of cunts tho, bar /ourguy/ Harry.

>Throwing bantz with his highness
Please

Imagine him sitting in a nice chair by a fire while he dictates to an aid to post on Sup Forums.