VARG IS LOSING IT!!!!

in his last video he btfo'd alt righters and now hes doing the same the ethno nationalists!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes_(Germanic_tribe)
youtube.com/watch?v=PpsBojQ7HAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes_(Germanic_tribe)

He's just mad there's not Norwegian tribe on Wikipedia

Stop dwelling in the past, Sven, you should go back to the cuckshed.
Jamal is horny again.

varg is an atheist kike and therefore his opinion on anything is invalid. He's mentally unstable just like every atheist, afterall they always end up killing themselves right?

>an atheist kike

As opposed to a christian kike worshipping a kike.

Varg is fucking dumb

Christian is the polar opposite of Judeo-Atheism. Varg claims he's pagan or w/e he LARPs as... but Judeo-Atheists are kikes, they fight on the same side as the jews, atheists and kikes have a common enemy in white Christian westerns.

I swear, the reason nobody takes us seriously is because you faggots listen to people like him.

SO what does the second guy with the dark hair eye look like to the Euros here? Like what country does he look like he is from.

bud he burned down churches and killed a guy. No one should take him seriously

>leaf

The point was that we should stop hating each others for our nationalities since we are all descendants of a same tribe.

He has to use weird words because of a law, so he says TRIBE instead of race.

Just replace RACE with TRIBE and you can say any shit you want without getting in trouble.

Southern spain

you let an innocent Jew take the blame for YOUT sins
you send telepathic messages to this Jew
a Jew is your saviour

But Varg is all about muh nordicism.

He said: "no matter if you are: HELLENIC, slavic, celtic, baltic, finnish or nordic, you are my tribe."

Did you even watch the video?

for him, kinda like for a lot of Nazis, Nords = all Europeans/whites

>some literally who old fuck on youtube

Stop the presses xDD

Varg is a fucking moron. Who cares what he thinks? His music is whatever (to each his own) but his knowledge of history and pre-Christian religion is LAUGHABLE. He's a disgrace in the greater nationalist and pagan community and nobody takes him seriously for a reason.

>tfw when part of a tribe now
WE TRIBESMEN NOW BROTHERS

>Varg is basically a radical tribalist Evolian
>Varg is to the right of Sup Forums
Well, Sup Forums looks like you've been beaten.

If you think about it we all live in the north.

I think eurofolk are the only ones that care what this forest goon has to say.

>anti-Varg
>flag checks out
you are just mad that Varg is pointing out you're capitalist greedy ways

Because USA is a southern country:

I thought when he says nord he means blue eyes and blonde hair scandinavian types. So not pic related

>you're
Oh ho ho. I see you've made a grammatical error there.
Opinion discarded.

>you let an innocent Jew take the blame for YOUT sins
About time they did something useful for us.

I guess he's kinda bitter he married a French woman.

i hope he pulls another murder.

kek

That is Sami, he spoke about them before. The guy he killed was Sami so go figure.

That was the point of a video, no matter what is your nation, language or culture, you are always European and from one tribe.

Normans are literally a NORD MAN.

I like Varg's material. His music too. I guess I am just a little salty cuz I have poo hair and eyes. Beard is red though.

You almost want to think he's smart, but he's such a continual let down.

I'd be salty too if I wasn't white.

I know some UK girls that are legit 11/10s
I used to love this girl with snow pale skin, the most striking blue eyes, blonde hair, skinny, extremely cute face.
Too bad I realized that she fucked some non-europeans though, haha
Never dated her or fucked her or anything, I just thought she was really beautiful
I also knew an Irish red head with brown eyes, but her face was really fucking cute. Lost my virginity to her in high school, but she didn't like me ''semi'' cheating

Easy up with the memes

No one would if she's from Scandinavia originally or not, looks normal

ethnonationalism is dead for the u.s. europe should have it though.

He changed his ideas about it many times.

If you go into the burzum official site, in his interviews you'll notice that initially he was openly nordicist, then in his blog(in the commentary section) of some old posts he'll say that the spanish were not real europeans because they were under Arab rule for centuries. Last time I checked(on his jewtube channel) he was saying that if you're from Europe(including iberians) you're okay.

Who gives a shit what this faggot says about anything.

Does anybody else get the feeling he's just being an unrealistic contrarian at this point?

I mean expecting people to go back to a tribal way of life is one thing, but thinking that blonde hair and blue eyes can be preserved under these circumstances is another.

Fuck sake, the techno nerd with a robot waifu and an artificial womb and genetic engineering has a better chance of preserving the white race than this dumb ass does.

I am white just have dark hair and eyes. But way to be a d&c kike shill faggot.

>white
>dark hair and/or eyes

Pick one.

Euronymous was a total fag and deserved to die

He still wants to eugenics everyone back to blonde hair and blue eyes, which is strange to me considering I assume there have always been brown/green eyes and non-blonde hair in Europe. But Varg has a lot of strange ideas on the origin of Europeans...

>tfw everyone is Brazil

Every time I bring up ethnic cleansing of the germ infestation polacks go full autism over it so there's zero chance of that ever happening.

He would call every man in that photo a nigger because they do not have both blonde hair as well as blue or grey eyes.

That's actualy problematic.

All cultures(and phenotypes) of different ethnicities in Europe would be mixed so much that all of it would be destroyed if everyone followed Varg's ideas, . It's not much better than globalism

Keep trying kike.

Rockwell was just a self-hating mudblood.

>Euronymous was a total fag and deserved to die
Don't give a damn about that, but this cunt destroyed historic buildings, plus he's got shit for brains.

Varg has said a few times that he supports Native American nationalists
A long time ago in his playlist there was a video of native guy talking about how the American flag represents native blood or something like that, and Varg said he agrees with him
Varg thinks he is the best, but he is actually a pretty nice guy

That photoshop though

>When you shift so far to the right, you start becoming left-wing
Maybe Sargon was right on the horseshoe theory?

All jokes aside, I kind of agree with him. I put race before nationality, but I wouldn't say nationality is completely meaningless.

I think they used the term "Aryan".
Nordic is a more specific sub-type like pic related.

Never watched any of his videos, and not planning on starting to.
Can someone give a tl:dr; on why he thinks "ethnonationalism is dead"?

The churches he burned were a blight on the Norwegian countryside and built on top of ancient pagan places of worship.

Has he gotten to that nihilistic point of life were everything seems useless and trying is just a wate of Time? Sure seems like it.
Or France is holding him by the balls on his welfare Check.

Well thats interesting I know his views change pretty often.
What means does he intend to do this by?
Pic related

>The churches he burned were a blight on the Norwegian countryside and built on top of ancient pagan places of worship.
Get fucked retard.

Medieval spain drove the muslims out which is a pretty epic story, and most of them didn't get muslim blood
They are just normal meds, some even have blonde hair and blue eyes

Basically he said that after years and years of thinking he realised that Finns are the real master race and other people can't compete therefore etnonationalism is dead, if you are not finnish you can just kys.

It's not maybe, this is a definite truth.

not an argument

Its European ethnic globalism

I love anarcho-primitivism now

Seems like a smart guy.

Varg has actually said Finns might be the whitest nation due to having the highest number of blondes
Contrary to memes, most of them are pure Nords
Very smart and beautiful people

He doesn't get how the genes work. If you put 100 people on an island, 90 brunettes and 10 blondes then let them breed totally randomly and came back when there were 1000, ~900 would be brunette and ~100 would be blonde as long as they were all white.

He's afraid blondes will die out, but that only happens with miscegnation, or else one single brunette in Norway 1000 years ago would have killed out all blonde genes since every native is a (very distand) cousin there.

varg is proud of his nordic tribe

>Contrary to memes, most of them are pure Nords

I love this phenotype-genetics-raceism

reasonable

I realized that most of the time he refers to Americans when he's talking about jews. Obviously, he would get arrested otherwise.

It's true, he says the memes came out of jealousy

i thought Beethoven was black

Basically he says that the current nations in europe are irrelevant and that only the European people and its various tribes matter.

I would partially agree with this, Europoids should unite and start viewing things from a racial perspective. This will bring about a greater, united, stronger Europe and European people.

I can't read Varg, one second he's saying he wants to snipe jews and the next he's signalling against his own allies. wtf?

The whole welfare thing is a myth. He is not on welfare, he said people who are young should go on welfare to crash the system, different thing.

He has multiple income streams from his books, games, music and videos. He doesn't qualify for gubmint gibs.

I read an interview with someone who knew him back at the glorious Black Metal days and even then he would change his views about stuff all the time. So, probably has always been like that.

Nobody cares about that retard

Fuck you OP for not posting the link:
youtube.com/watch?v=PpsBojQ7HAk

>Muh Blood
>Muh Tradition
>Muh Ancestors
>Muh Gibs

Dude doesnt even live in his homeland.
Shits on 1000 year Christian heritage and tradition
Thinks being a foreign parasite that kills his own people is how we win.

Does this guy actually live by any of the bullshit he spews?

I assume selective breeding. He believes that we are descendant from Neanderthals and features other than blonde hair and blue eyes are the result of mixing with blacks as they were forced south by the ice age. He seems to consider Scandinavian Nordics to be the most pure descendants of the Neanderthals, even though he considers all Europeans to be degenerated. He also believes red hair came from the royalty of Egypt interbreeding to keep white features, eventually all of them leaving and going to the British Isles.

>Dude doesnt even live in his homeland.
he doesn't believe in nations
>Shits on 1000 year Christian heritage and tradition
i would shit too tbqh
>Thinks being a foreign parasite that kills his own people is how we win.
it's the only way>Does this guy actually live by any of the bullshit he spews?
100%

Well I would agree that most of Europe has gone way beyond the threshold for ethnonationalism to be realistic, but does that mean it's "dead", as in, noone believes or would support it?
Northern Europe probably is the only place where it could still would be feasible if immediate action was taken, but I don't see that happening, so that's a moot point.

>Does this guy actually live by any of the bullshit he spews?
He lives in the woods completely off the grid you dumb nigger.

nihilism,let all burn ,fuck everything ree is the ultimate stage of overdosing on redpills, I seen it with my uncle. You need to maintain high energy,like the left in order to make it

sugi pula

Quoting more pathetic e-celeb cucks eh, do you suck his cock at the same time as vargs or after ? how about you start thinking for yourself dumb cunt.

Gib wife for racial hygeine

Why anyone is taking a murderer seriously is beyond me...

why would he want to live in norway? the gubamint would make his life to hell

> i would shit too
That's because you're a gypsy.