lmgtfy.com/?q=gay sex with hats on
youtube.com/watch?v=IRFsoRQYpFM
youtube.com/watch?v=JpDTh5FWAbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sauce?

>Nipple showing
Enjoy your ban :^)

very, china is going to steam roll america

you really think a bunch of millennial losers still in thier mothers basements with social studies degrees can beat a country with 600 million strong men highly motivated and into stem fields

A foreign country with a lot of money is building things. What's the big deal? Do you think the British were panicking when we built the Intercontinental Railroad?

wow u such a dumb person.

*Transcontinental

Sorry, I've been going out of my way to avoid using the word "trans" lately

>highly motivated

Easy there m8!

lmgtfy.com/?q=gay sex with hats on

Why do thick Asians make me so stiff ladz

Jav code?

I am ok with this.
:)

they can plan all they want, they are bound to collapse in ~10 years time

>with hats on.

>shit that will never happen

THIS FUCKED

youtube.com/watch?v=IRFsoRQYpFM

[RTP-075] Nakamori Ichina, Akane Anju, Kuroki Ayaka

People think that a country with 15 % arable land is going to take over the world.

Have fun with building big bridges while you run out of drinking water withing the next 10 years.

Fuck, I want to lick those.

Relax burgerboy, that shit won't even tickle America. Go to china personally and you'll see why.

Full of poverty and misery. The glory of communism see?

幸せ神様.

Thanks.

ty

Ačiu tau.

The middle one is mine!

If it's internal corruption doesn't stop, it's going to collapse.

wtf is this?

1) get technology
2) build infrastructure
3) use technology and infrastructure to grow more food

Its not that hard. In the near future we wont really need "arable" land

A future vision created by some climate think tanks, this is their ideal society. This was literally promoted as something good.

lol.

NOPE!

SHE'S MINE!

Jokes on you. He's just pretending to be a complete retard.

ah yes china
well known for it's top quality engineering and safety regulations

Post moar!!!

That's legitimately terrifying.

i-is she ok?

muh dick

she's dead

crushed into fleshy goo

she got turned into chink ground meat

Smashed flat like a tube of toothpaste.

>oh I'll just got to nyaa and--
>mfw

>look at us Arabs, look on what we spend our money
>we equal to west now. We white now.

Nice try.

The US doesn't have any MEGAPROJECTs

Thats cool. I wish we had leaders that wanted to build and revamp shit and do these kinds of things for us.

Instead we just piss it down the drain.

ahh... user... did you watch the clip? Her entire body goes inside the belt, she's not visible at the end

javjunkies might have it but be careful I got a virus from there once.

Any good alternative for anime at least? I don't want to register for Bakabt.

Lol we aren't fucked. They are. Be careful when fucking with your water supply

How does her body not impede the escalator? She isn't continuously drug in.

Never when their people do this:
youtube.com/watch?v=JpDTh5FWAbw

>china

>posts japanese girls

chinese women are shit

>i-is she ok?

She's literal hamburger dude what do you think

Damn ...

This is why I'm already learning Mandarin

我 觉得 中国女人 很 漂亮

Try Tokyotosho

>china is going to steam roll america

Meanwhile in reality according to estimates 300 million chinks live on less than $5 a day.

Here's how you rebuild your country first don't spend 500 billion dollars on defense second tax religion you have to fucking do it third abolish welfare and ObamaCare and for goodness sake try to educate your voters it's about meritocracy not the fucking popularity contest and that is how America truly become the greatest country in the world

Why? There are far more Chinese learning English than people from other countries learning English, and the language shows no sign of slowing down.

Granted, in 100 years the dominant form of English might be this goofy version full of Indian/Chinese phrases, but it's still going to be English.

>abolish welfare

Define welfare

China is a pretty great nation but they gotta cut back on the commie/Maoism shit. Right now they aren't even communist but I heard there is a growing Maoist population.

Boy that baby is screwed I mean imagine it you're fucked up with his teeth with your spotted dick mating with an ugly chinky woman wow imagine how ugly that baby's going to be I bet it's going to have you're ugly teeth with a small spotted dick and a fucked up face hahahahahahahahaha

>Jap pic
>China video
Gass yourself

How the fuck does it not? It's literally supposed to support several dozen people at once.

I want to see China, America, and Russia colonize space. Is that too much to ask?

And therefore is actually more stupid. Not less.

Fucking impressive. It's like a dipshit singularity.

Supporting people on your primary surface and supporting people within your functioning components are two completely different things user.

They're buying ours.
Please just nuke us already NK

lel

China can barely house it's people. And they expect to make mega shit?

We're not fucked if our glorious Elon Musk saves the USA.

Yeah I mean welfare you need to abolish it and also the model City program cuz it's awful it was implemented in Detroit and now look at it and Welfare has done more harm to black people then black people themselves in fact you need to abolish all social programs in the United States

Why are you talking about stuff that is far in the future when I'm going to live 60 more years tops and non of that stuff will happen in 60 years?

Putting in a call to ISIS brb

>turning a third world shit hole into an almost first world coutry

>fucked

U wot m8?

She became "the finest quality meat China can offer".

You're really scaring me with all that age stuff I was never scared of anything I have done a lot of stupid scary shit in my life but the one thing that scares me is dying Young I don't know why? Maybe it's the fear of not living my life to its full potential or maybe it's just death

Animebytes. Free leech on everything that is 1080p.

So 25% of the population is poor. Meanwhile 50% of Americans are broke

Oh cool they are building bridges so we can just travel from country to Country by walking that's nice also really smart it will get people interested and doing sports and being generally active

The problem with Sup Forums is that it cares about shit they wont be alive to see.

Any site where I don't have to register?

Bullshit, pol thinks more about the future more than our politician do

China is going to have a massive recession in about 20 years when it's largest trade partners in the west no longer need it's slave-driven manufacturing due to the fact that automation will make it cheaper to produce products at home rather than using penny workers and shipping things across the world.

That's why chinks are dumping all their blood money into the west's real estate markets.

>Yeah I mean welfare

What do you mean by welfare?

>cuz it's awful it was implemented in Detroit

It was implemented everywhere in the country, these are federal programs.

>broke

The US poverty line is twice as high as the Chinese median income.

Too soon.

Just a random question what's your most adventurous sexual experience? Because I think that the UK is a pretty conservative modest country right?

Obligatory posting for every "China is the Future" Thread

>China is going to have a massive recession in about 20 years when it's largest trade partners in the west no longer need it's slave-driven manufacturing due to the fact that automation will make it cheaper to produce products at home rather than using penny workers and shipping things across the world.

And by that point China will have a large enough domestic middle class that they don't have to be overly dependent on foreign consumers. Same thing that happened to the US in the 1940s and 50s.

That's because this is central planning, we're capitalists and do things more naturally

>China's housing bubble doesn't collapse.
>2nd "Great Leap Forward" will happen
lol

Not if you want 1080p and/or old anime.

Yes, but only if we don't get our act together. China aggressively invests into their infrastructure first then military. The US invests solely into the military and whatever is left gets distributed into other programs and infrastructure is dead last.

but then again, they will have robots too, won't they?

Wtf is that thing on the right?

What do you mean by welfare bro I'm talking about the money that the government gives to black people as a reparation for the slavery and the Injustice that they suffer right? That's welfare isn't it? I have read a book called welfare for dummies it's a really good book I recommended it it has a coloring book at the end so they educate and entertain

>Economy literally only existing because they're the Jews of Asia
>Everything is an illusion
>Chinese steel is actually just pig iron
>Chinese concrete is styrofoam dipped in concrete to make it look like the real thing
>Chinese rice is plastic
>Chinese eggs are chemical fuckery
Yeah, no.

Yeah man she turned up alright and was able to return to normal life after about two weeks recovering in the hospital. I think she's currently having dinner with her family.

Most welfare recipients are whites or mexicans

Are you kidding me? Sup Forums spent all day talking about how Superior they are in comparison to black people and minorities or just generally talk about breeding with white women or talk about which country has better stuff or just call each other cucks this is on a place for political pundits it is a place to call people niggers and to shitpost that's it.

They already do. They're called chinese citizens.

There is at leas a couple I know where you even have HD direct download but they got Italian subs only, don't think you'd find them useful senpai

Most asians are chinese

Blame the EU, m8.