Albanian-Fyromian war

Who will win in the upcoming Albanian-Fyromian war?

The world

Bad thread title malaka.
It should be "Who will light the fire"
>Serbia about to btfo Kosovo
>Balkan alliance signed only bosnia and albania not in it.
>Turkey about to invade Hellas
>And Macedonia getting ready to genocide the Albanians.
>Oh forgot rumors in Greek military about doing a coup against Tsipras regime

>Source: My Ass

Shut up you fucking potato nigger.
Lurk more...

Turkey can't even take al bab

>Fyromian
t. former macedonian republic

Ahahahahah, fuck them both. Literal fucking niggers. Send them both bombs and guns and let god do his work.

FUCK SERIBA FMOTEHRFIUCEKRS IFUCK YOUR SITERETS BITHES I DON'T GIVE A FUKC FAKE NATION SERBIA HAHAHAHAH NIGGERS LOLOLOLOLO I HATE SERBIA WITH ALL MY HERTY SERBIA IS BITVH N9IGGER LAND !!! LOVE SHQIPERIA!!! DEATH TO SHKIJEEEEEEEE HAHA WE DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TRY ITS ALWAYS GOOD TIME ALBANIA NUMBER 1 SERBIA NUMBER 194 RETRADED TURKISH NIGGAS ACTING LIKE CHRISTAN ADJ FUKC MACDONIA AND GERECCE TOO BITCHES FUCK THEM TO HELL I HATE THEM SO MUHC I FUKCING KILL THE TO HELL ADEM JASHARI IS BEST MAN FREE RAMUSH HARADINAJ FUCK FRNACCE FUCCK ROMANIA GYPSIE SMELLY ALBANIA BEST BEST IN THE WORLD

Albanians are fucking niggers aswell, get them fucking bombed and gassed aswell.

Around blacks never relax.

(((they))). (((they))) always win :( .

>serbia
>black

what kind of fucking crack have you been smoking? does picrelated look like a kang to you?

reminder that albania is white as snow...albino disease named after albania because we are so white

>implying westerners, especially sheltered Sup Forumsacks know anything about the balkans
sigh

i had to zoom in to see that he wasn't asian...then i zoomed in and realized he still is asian

K E K
E
K

In all honesty, the tribe of the Albanii was called such by the romans due to the white clothes they used.

Does look fucking white to me either. Looks like some fucking dirty serf whos great granddads were probably riding about in a tribe getting raped by Turks and multitudes of other ethno niggers. Better safe than sorry mate, gas the serbs and the Greeks. Dirty fucking bastards.

>muslims
>claim to be """atheist""" whenever they notice that people dislike mooslems
>80% of ISIS fighters from balkans are either from albania or bosnia

hard keks

*from kosovo, not albania

The muslim part is complicated, but yeah, we do have our crazies who praise the ott*man empire and call us christians 'dirty crossbearers'. I'm curious though, do you, oh great Christian Serbs, go to church every sunday? How many of you have even read the bible? If you have, have you ever bothered to try and interpret, at least some parts of it?

sorry you have to live with all those shitskins in the UK champ

maybe one day you will get your head out of your ass and realize that you should've followed our example instead of condemning us with bombs when we tried ridding bosnia and kosovo from the muslim menace

everything you just said is not only wrong but ignorant
no wonder britain is going down the shitter

At least we can drive out all our fucking niggers and pakis, what are you two going to do? Drive out your fucking selves? Ahahaha. Nigger logic.

low quality troll

You can't drive them out,it's too late.

keep lying to urself bub but oy vey if you need help, you know what number to dial

sure you can

Absolutely genuine mate. Anything further south than Austria and you might aswell be in the jungle or desert as far as I'm concerned. Should be a colony of a white European country at very best.

>fantastic 4 are on their way
What did he mean by this?

Lmao there isn't going to be a war. VMRO will slowly go in opposition and their criminals will buy their freedom no matter of the prosecution(richest political party in Europe) and SDSM will just suck albanian dick because of the coalition.

>brits wish they had their own cuties that they don't have to share with ahmed al-sharababa
>"hurr durr evil serbian niggers how dare they not take in ((( cultural enrichment )))"

SUCKS BEING BROWN HALF BREED

>absolutely genuine
absolutely genuine stupidity. Go watch some footie, chav, that's all you are good for.

why does Macedonia call itself FYROM no other ex yugoslav nation does this?

Don't know how you can even argue that your countries aren't an absolute joke and part of the developing world and it wouldn't just be better if a white person came in and sorted it all out. Pure denial. As shite as Western Europe as right now, it's still a literal paradise where the streets are lined with gold compared to where you're from.

German Turk confirmed.

ok mate
just be careful not to get blown up when going to work tomorrow :^)

>the streets are lined with gold
*inhale*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

least i got a job that didn't get jacked by tyrone or alsharabi and at least i don't risk getting blown up on my way to church

kek

I'm not denying that it's a problem and these people all need to go, one way or the other. Just saying I wouldn't replace them with any of you either.

>filename

Wow, mate. Those digits surely must prove you correct. Praise Kek, amirite?

Since when is gold brown and smells like rotten eggs?

Go back to your shop in Berlin and rustle us up a good authentic kebab, eh?

Why do south slavs keep fucking fighting? Cant you fuckers just build a society and let shit go? Come on man

America

No there can be only one South Slavic nationality present in the Balkans until that ever happens it's going to stay like this

Not saying you should. Every people should have their own country. Do you really think I want to be living in the UK?

You people have blacks and Muslims. And there is no way in hell you are going to get a conservative party leadership that'll perform the radical change we all want to happen in Europe. Enjoy Londonistan for as long as you'll live. At least I will get to raise my white children with my Christian white qt, without fear of getting killed or replaced by a lesser kind.

All bullshit banter aside, if a race/civil war happened in the UK, I'd support you people over any other nigger kind. You're probably the one Brit that I met that dislikes Serbs. Everyone else I know and met from the UK were very fond of my country and our background, and often despised Muslims. Are you sure you are not a crypto-Albanian/Bosnian or Jew? Does picrelated spook you?

(((America)))

fixed that for you

Cause they're fucking niggers mate. I draw the absolute line at Poland and Slovakia. They'd be more at home in a yurt on the fucking Steppes than trying to live in a civilised society. They're not the lowest of the low and I'll completely give them that, but they're not white.

>blue eyes and light hair
Lmao. Average Serb doesn't look like that. Are brown eyes and darker hair not white enough for you? Hilarious how even some people from one of the least blonde country in Europe unirocnially fell for this meme.

I am of Macedonian+British descent.

The Macedonian line is still all white.

The British line has had some miscegenation.

4 horsemen of the apocalypse probably

It was a funny meme to piss off Albaniggers. I am blonde, brown eyes however.

Similar mate, I'd obviously support any of you in a fight against black africans or fucking arabs or whatever, but when it comes to balkan vs balkan stuff I couldn't care less, inter nigger violence as far as I'm concerned. You're all the same tier. Racially I mean.

fpbp

I'd rather rustle your wife's tits, but she's probably ugly. In all seriousnes, I wish Britain the best of luck, because things are not looking bright.

Albanians - they're muslims so they will get full NATO support. I gues that macedonians in the end will get genocided with full western support.

Where do I sign up to kill some Albanians?

Not looking bright there either mate, exact same problems. Ran by fucking kikes, streets full of non whites and your average joe is a complete cuck who's too scared to stay anything about it even if he thinks it. Shite state of affairs mate, in the UK and Germany. You're in denial if you think you're in a better shape than we are, it's a proper that needs sorted out immediately.

b-but we luv u

Albanian here, if my name did not tip you off. You won't care but it ain't looking bright in Albania either. Not for us Christians anyway. 10 years ago almost no Albanian woman under the age of 70 wore a hijab, and if they did. they did it to cover the fact that they had gone bald.
Today, you see one or two young woman with hijab everyday in the streets. More muslims are calling for the return of the ottoshit empire, praise sultan recep tayipp roachdogan the first, and call christian albanians kuffars or dirty crossbearers. The number is definitely low as of yet, but will increase in the future, I am sorry to say.

I have no idea what's going on, why are the countries with the two best flags against one another?