Will the military redpill or bluepill me?

>Be me
>Mid twenties
>Lived on own for a few years, got tired of being poor af, moved back with parents to get life in order
>Now have the option of going back to school full-time, but part of me also wants to join the military
Some people have said it was the greatest decision of their lives, others say that it's been infested by SJW culture and you spend more time learning about sexual harassment than actual military training. FWIW I'm feeling Navy might be the route for me.

>litterally being a state dog
>redpilled or bluepilled?

Made an educated guess

Military service=bluepilled

You're "fighting" a pointless war that will not improve our economy, you are not improving the stability of our country, you are not the lives of our people, you are not fighting to gain more land for our country and you are in no way besides being disillusioned"protecting our country".

The SJW shit is there, but it's mostly powerpoints nobody cares about.
You'll get a ton of benefits and chances for education, along with steady pay and simple work.

Most military niggers act right so there's not too much issue there.
It's a pretty good option desu.

In France it's definitely redpill, don't know about the US army though

Go infantry. And you will be blue pilled on many issues until you get out. Totally worth it though.

>In France it's definitely redpilled

Hahahaha, how fucking deluded you statists are.

Cant say anything specific about SJW culture in the US army, but I was in the norwegian army for 6 years and it was only a minor annoyance. I had batalion, company and platoon CO's who made made gay jokes at briefings, we discussed openly what we thought about gender quotas and lowered standards etc.

I would say everyone should spend a year or two in the army. It gives you some perspective and teaches you alot about yourself and your internal values.

I just got a math degree (BS), early twenties, and I gotta say the idea of getting room and board plus fuck it money appeals to me. Looking at doing the reactor engineer / n00k sub training for the Navy. Is this a terrible idea? What's the commitment like? Would it help me get into a good grad school afterward?

Depends on the service and job.
>Grunt = Ultimate bluepill
You're just a body with a gun told where to go and when to go and you just become a statistic if you die.
>Intel = Ultimate redpill
You ever wonder why US freaks out over Snowden and wikileaks? You'll know more than 99% of the population on sensitive subjects.

Depending on what service you get into you'll face varying degrees of red/bluepilled-ness.

USAF: Literally a corporation, but life is easy, and money is great. If you can handle bureaucracy and play the game this is your service.
Marine: You'll be fit, and get plenty of pussy, plus some of the stations are nice, but overall your job will suck "embrace it". You're the first person who gets to shoot at people, if you like violence, war, and indoctrination. This is your best bet.
ARMY: Like the marines with a bigger budget, and smaller balls. The other services will laugh at and make fun of you because all your manuals are popup books. If you like being in the desert and getting shot at for 365 this is your best bet.
NAVY: Stay away if you don't like water. Most posts are on the coasts, plenty of great places to go and see. Just don't rape anyone. Second most Intel oriented service behind AF.
Coast Guard: I know absolutely nothing about this service other than their uniforms are garbage and they are nicknamed puddle pirates.

Stay in school and get your degree then go to OTS, if you're not a retard become pilot, intel, or medical. You'll make more money than you know what to do with and it transfers to the outside.

/thread

Your eyes will open to many things.

>Stay in school and get your degree then go to OTS, if you're not a retard become pilot, intel, or medical.
This

The military will pay off your student loans. It's a good way to get away for a while, meet great people and save some money.

If you go SF or ranger is not SJW at all. There are no females. If your a normie get ready for briefings about tranny acceptance

If you already have your bachelors degree the rules are different depending on the service. Just get in contact with ROTC or some other recruiting agency and ask about the commissioning programs, and don't believe a word they say unless there's a paper that echoes their words.

If you want to do engineer stuff Navy and AF is your best bet.

Dont drink the kool aid and you will learn a lot about people. Pick a good job like intelligence.

Most people don't join for "muh freedom". They do it for financial and personal reasons. Some men were born to fight and don't care if the war is "pointless". They are warriors who need a sense of purpose which a military life provides.

Neither . It will be a an blue colored *suppository* that you get.

This

Don't listen to any of the stupid faggots. Military, at least the European ones, are place where angry young white males reside. I served in two armies and both were literally redpill center for many.

Yes, fuck off. Nuke School is just basic shit at 4 times the speed.

Do it.

Stay in as long as you can, then use your GI bill.

Go to college.

Get normal job

enjoy life

Dont listen to these fuckers. Go infantry or fuck off.

which question are you answering yes to?

Pink pill.

This man did grunt shit, listen to him.
Be a certified grass grower.

Submariners literally have their own suicide hotline because it is that miserable a job and commitment. Unless you truly want to join the sub fleet, don't do it. You will spend several years in sub school and then be stuck on active duty for years while spending 3 months at a time stuck inside a tin can with a bunch of other sailors while rarely, if ever, surfacing. Sure, when a patrol is done you will have some time away from the sub, but it is not really a desirable job.

>Stay in school and get your degree then go to OTS, if you're not a retard become pilot, intel, or medical. You'll make more money than you know what to do with and it transfers to the outside.

This is the most common piece of advice I get from people IRL, I know I should suck it up and do it but I just hate school, not because I'm not intelligent but because at 24 it's going to suck to have to go back, suck it up, and sit through all the brainwashing, which is why I left in the first place. On the bright side not being a total indoctrinated cuck will probably get me some sweet college poon, even though I'm kind of out of that phase at this point.

You're fight wars for the (((big nose)))

Guess which pill that requires.

The military is bluepilled as fuck but you will become redpilled within months. Women are useless, niggers are stupid, and they all fight for Israel. Hell, I found out about infowars from my battle buddy in infantry basic. We talked about how 9/11 was an inside job. If you need a job or a change of scenery the mil can be alright but I wouldn't recommend it.

Redpilled. You learn to use guns and depending on your role in the military, something that's certainly useful in the future.

$$$$ though. If you're smart enough and have enough mental fortitude to stick it out you'll be set for life. Nuclear power plants will be knocking down your door to hire you once you get out, and if you want to stay in the Navy will throw even more $$$$ at you.

>I just got a math degree (BS)
Go in as an officer instead of enlisted then

> Looking at doing the reactor engineer / n00k sub training for the Navy.
DO NOT GO NUKE. /k/ will tell you about this, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM NUKE RATINGS, YOU WILL HATE YOURSELF AND HATE YOUR LIFE

>Be a certified grass grower.
what makes the grass grow green?

>Intel
If you go Army intel your AIT might be at the comfiest base in the entire system - Fort Huachuca. Granted you will be too busy to enjoy any of it.

Officers are hyped. Too many idiots with a bachelors and a sense of entitlement. Now NCOs on the other hand, thats where its at.

How can I just the US military? I don't want to stay in Canada any longer. Anyone help me?

You get to choose when you go in and what you get out of it I'm just telling you in comparison, at your age you're not going to like being enlisted at all.

It's all group punishment and remember enlisted is where all the fuckups and babyfaces get thrown or sign up right out of highschool. If you're planning on being college educated best to get it out of the way.

That or have a plan to finish it as soon as you can when you enlist so that you can apply for OTS as soon as possible.

join

Sure, but in terms of what's best for him, it's a no-brainer. Decent NCOs take years of experience and years of promotions to make. If he goes in as an officer he starts out making better money than an E-7(SFC) iirc.

>go infantry
pic related

What's OTS and what is intel? Sorry 18 year old here.

Depends. Sort of want to do it myself, but have been told it'll fuck up my prospects. Even if I go into the Trade I'm studying for.

how the fuck can you be 18 and not know what intel means

it's not even a specifically military term

You probably have a low IQ, so don't worry about what OTS means. You'd make a great enlisted truck driver though.

I'm the same age and still know that.

I joined the army, broke my hip in a training accident and now live in constant pain.

On the whole it probably wasn't my best career choice.

What did you join as?

not sure about other branches but the Army went full blown SJW

i'm around your age now, decent resume even after shitty pog job, plan on investing in private land and dropping a prefab house on it that is independent of state utilities and relies on green energy because the government is full of illuminati lizards that want to harvest my organs and i am paranoid of being abducted

Stay in school kid.

Officer Training School, and Intelligence.

>You get to choose when you go in and what you get out of it I'm just telling you in comparison, at your age you're not going to like being enlisted at all

Remembering all the people that enlisted straight out of HS and imagining myself being cramped in close quarters with those same people in my mid-twenties is definitely one source of hesitation hahaha.

>Army went full blown SJW
Any worse than it was 10 years ago? All I remember is some gay-ass briefings about harassment.

Damn those Fraud, Waste, and Abuse briefings really got to you huh?

Why not build your own house? Rather than some shit prefab.

I know what intel means you fucking nerds I want to know what you do when youre intel.

Navy is a full blown PCfest because of the higher number of females, if you want the real expirience get a combat job, marines or army ranger

T: nigger whos never been to bootcamp

hush little future 88M

you don't need to know

Single Source analyst, Multiple source analyst, picture analyst, Signals analyst, Human intelligence, Psychological Operations etc etc etc. Almost all of them are deskjobs.

Officer, got injured at Sandhurst. Never got commissioned.

Bullets dont fly without supply ;D

>government is full of illuminati lizards that want to harvest my organs and i am paranoid of being abducted

Dont be so dramatic, thats only partially true, also unless you plan on zero electronics or cars you will never be 100% off grid, best to hide in plain sight, standouts are the ones who get noticed first

Depends on the job, but like I stated earlier it will usually come with a clearance, so you want to get the highest clearance you can so they won't use you as a bullet shield since most investigations take about 150k worth of the governments money to complete.

Anything from sattelites, ground comms, ISR (look it up) the community is large.

Youre right I really dont I`ll be too busy living of my parents inheritance who are both doctors. Have fun taking orders all day cuck.

and they can hook you up with all the cat6 you want

Are there a lot of Slag at in the Navy. I've heard quite a few stories about female soldiers in the army.

Seeing as you're considering the military I'd say your parents cut you out of the will and your future is looking bleak little snowflake.

I was in joining the Infantry as a reserves and I loved it

>barracks has an old pub in it that everyone sits in
>huge paintings of the Queen and historic battles all around it
>Union flag over the bar
>my first night there everyone is gathered around laughing at one of the recruits joking about how "you'll never see a paki in the forces"

There was a black guy and an asian guy in on it laughing too. It was like the polar opposite of a college or university campus

How did you break your hip?
I bet that hurt really badly.

The sub community definitely isn't for everyone. Pretty much every submariner I know is a bit off somehow. There's a little more variety with officers, but overall it's gonna be a lot of fellow autists. Considering you're on Sup Forums it might actually be an ok fit.
Standards on subs tend to be a lot lower when deployed. Haven't seen it myself, but everyone talks about how you see sailors with beards wearing tennis shoes when working. If that's your thing, it's not actually a terrible deal. As for the whole not seeing sunlight deal, that's how it is on most regular ships anyways.

probably female

females wash out with hip injuries all the time

>2017
>Still thinks "Cuck" isn't over-saturated.

All women in the military are slag.

>being a corpse for the Jews, good goyim

Furthest I ever got was my initial interview. I was passed, just ended up getting an new offer from the college I was studying at.

Yeah its worse than a red district in a large city, our benefits programs are fucked incentivizing that behaviour though, ive never seen it but heard of lots of females getting knocked up while deployed never finishing their tour just to collect the benifits that come with that circumstance, they used to be kicked out bit that was "sexist"

Bretty nasty, desu. Their cunts must look like kebabs.

They just reformed a lot of the rules, most women in the military can separate by choice after having a child if they want to now.

If you wrapped a brisket around a firecracker and set it off, thats what it looks like, like a blown out cartoon cigar, just a depressing buffet of snatch

Minimum 6 year commitment, highest attrition rate and you might want to kill urself. I heard different things about it but really they will just try to shove knowledge down your throat and see how well you retain that, people have said if you just can manage your time and study well, it's not that hard, other people will say it's really hard and high attrition for a reason.
As far as school/jobs afterwards, you'll hear from people on here and from the Navy that you'll get a six figure salary or just about that and have good connections from companies but some people disagree too.

Im an only child. I asked that because I was wondering about how to get American citizenship. and if military was a better option than paying 500k.

If you go anything other than combat arms, you will leave bluepilled. Weak bitches in combat arms that hate their lives will get out and claim ptsd and become bluepilled. Join the infantry, love killing and be professional. Surround yourself with other proficient warfighters and you'll be better for it

Why do they allow women in, anyway. They are literally inferior, physically. Those Chinks are gonna be totally scared by a bunch of women who can't even carry their gear.

Pretty sure you have to have a green card to get in, and like a minimum residency of 5 years. Same thing with the British military.

Marry a hot young rich thing from California. Save your money, and the hassle.

Military service is bluepilled, but you get plenty of opportunities to get redpilled from the experience, if not condition yourself to accept future redpills in the future.

Ye I did the same. Passed the initial interview and visited the barracks I'd go to every weekend a few times but went off and chose something else. It seemed like a good time, I'd maybe give it another go in the future if I was ever looking for something to do.

Just a stupid accident. I was on night exercise in rough terrain and fell over a small cliff in the dark because we couldn't use a torch but hadn't been issued NVG yet. With the weight of a full bergen, body armour, rifle etc landing on a straight leg it snapped the neck of my femur.

Didn't really hurt at the time, but did later in hospital.

t. retard that couldn't score higher than 45 on his ASVAB

I was in a similar situation, joined the Navy at 26, became a Corpsman. I went in as an E3, did my five years, left as an E5 that was selected for E6. It was the best decision for me at the time, but it wan't a long term solution. It's become way too PC, and it's really just a big high school circle jerk. If you go in, stay focused, make rank, and get out. I'm currently going to Nursing school, everything paid for, GI bill alone made the experience worth it.

sounds like me optheres probly a bit of sjw shit but all ya gotta do is ignore all the women in the army train ya ass off and get into SF, then you can do some real shit

I found out about three months later, that the qualifications they give you aren't actually equivalent. Only in a technical sense. Some ex-military guys told me this and said I'm better of going to college to get a trade than going into the Army.

I back that up

>what makes the grass grow green?
WATER! WATER! WATER!

The majority of Militaries are right wing.

Muh womens rights. Duh. Most of them get chosen for specific professions medical, intel, cush jobs. Except for the Marines, but I wouldn't really call those women, to their face or otherwise.

USAF Crew Chief here. Aircraft Maintenance is redpilled, literally everyone else not under AFSOC is bluepilled.

My Nonner.

Women are banned from all Infantry roles, in the British military. Watched a documentary about a bunch of young lads and lasses going through initial training. In the UK Army. The women were so bad. One of them literally got off training for "Hurting their foot". Just that. Or, there was this other women who through a false grenade, went two feet and bounced back in front of her.

Depends on what side you're fighting for

Go surface you dumb fuck. The sub tour was godawful.

There are women in the infantry now for US forces. Some have even applied for Special Operations, I think a few made it through Ranger school.

He is fighting for Israel and Turkey both of our enemies so i`il say blue bill