/fcg/ Fire Colbert General

Colbert is on the ropes. Let's finish him off.

In this thread, we work to get Colbert removed from the Late Show.

>This is an action thread. It's not a thread for discussing whether we should remove Colbert.
>Take that conversation elsewhere. If you are here to cancel Colbert, IGNORE the shills. We're focused on getting it done.

Resources:

#FireColbert (this is still going strong, keep pushing it)
>include @CBS @Ford @ProctorGamble @Bayer @Pfizer in your tweets to gum up their feeds.

Advertiser phones. They are getting lots of calls. Keep going. It's easy. They don't argue, just take your complaint.
Ford 8003923673
Bayer 8008004793
Procter & Gamble 5139831100
Pfizer 8008793477
Glaxo Smith Kline 8888255249

File an FCC complaint for indencency:
online: consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794
email: [email protected]

complain to CBS:
cbs.com/feedback/
cbsinteractive.com/advertising
madashellboycott.com/demo/petitions/cbs-advertisers-list/

Advertiser emails:
pastebin.com/raw/Mtmg0pkH

Petition (38,631 signatures):
conservativefighters.com/stephen-colbert-petition/

There are people on reddit and twitter working on this.
We should work with them, share resources.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sJcIYuHZZc
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q=Stephen&restrict_sr=on&t=week
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q=Rules for radicals&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=week
foxbusiness.com/features/2017/05/04/fcc-chair-on-colberts-trump-bash-will-apply-obscenity-law-if-needed.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqSOXyUS0ds
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Phone number image

Bump for justice

Put up or shut up.
That took 10 minutes. 3 of them were very happy I called, could totally tell the phone operators was BOUT IT.

go back to r/the_donald you faggots

We need to be pushing stories of actual butthurt lgbt faggots getting abused by the Colbert Internet Defense Force.

Is colbert unstoppable??
He seems unabashed and unafraid of our attempts.
Maybe time to press harder

GSK should be an easy win. They are co-owner of ViiV, which makes one of the most profitable HIV meds ATM.

Colbert is an intolerant man, and his rhetoric already caused one transgendered eight year old to commit suicide according to Facebook.

#FireColbert

Colbert also hates Asian people, and thinks it's funny to mock them.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sJcIYuHZZc

#FireColbert

wew.. and leftist are suppose to be the triggered snowflakes

>his rhetoric already caused one transgendered eight year old to commit suicide according to Facebook.

Stephen "The Chechnyan Champion" Colbert has truly gone too far this time!

Remember not to reply to shill bait. They will say things like:

>this won't work
>stop it because you're an SJW now
>this will backfire and ruin our reputation

Think of the eight year old children.

This. Who cares if it works? Who cares if we are the jew now? Sup Forums has no reputation lmao.

They serve two possible purposes:
>bump
>aggression release: KYS FAGGOT SJW
:D

>shills implying there isn't a LONG precedent of ops like these

NO PLATFORM FOR HATE SPEECH

#FireColbert

This

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q=Stephen&restrict_sr=on&t=week

You are PC. Trump fags are cancer.

Why do shills insist on constantly talking about Reddit? You just out yourselves when you do that. Nobody talks about that board here, nobody cares.

It's not working.

Doesn't it make you just want to strangle me? LOL.

GOD DAMMIT SWEDEN WHY DOES IT IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD HAVE TO BE YOU TO MAKE THE LEFTIST KEK COMMENT YOU MAKE US ALL LOOK BAD EVERY SINGLE TIME. NEXT TIME YOU HAVE SOME PRO IMMIGRANT OR LIBERAL OR WHAT YOU CONSIDER SMART OR SNARKY COMMENT TO MAKE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SAVE US ALL THE EMBARRASSMENT NO ONE GIVES TWO SHITS WHAT YOU THINK YOU SOON TO BE MINORITY IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY IF YOU KEEP GOING LIKE THIS.

You are a shill.

Hey anons, we should use the eight year old child thing more often.

CTR or whoever really blasted it out after the election but they just left it hanging out there. We have this shilling scaffold free and clear now if we want it.

Think of all the causes and memes they drilled into the cheese-brained libtards puny little minds and then just left dormant. We can use this, and if they try to point out that it's fake we can point back and say the entire eight year old child meme was fake too.

We win either way when we co-opt their memes like this.

Bump

>lets end pc culture by cultivating pc culture

You are worse than Colbert.

Much, much worse, and it'll take more than wet-cunted blubbering to stop us you, but I'm sure you know this by now.

Update me on this I didn't know what Colbert did

Went on a homophobic rant on Monday personally attacking Trump. This violates FCC rules for decency/obscenity on tv

He was a faggot.

Call and demand that ads be pulled
#FireColbert
Ford 8003923673
Bayer 8008004793
Pfizer 8008793477
#Retweet

We're just enforcing their own rules on them until they either accept defeat or admit that social justice was a mistake.

Also it's insensitive hate speech, and being a good progressive he can't be allowed to engage in this.

Rule 4 of Rules For Radicals.

Later that day Colbert violated a baby. He then murdered it and ate its circumcised labia like sushi. He doesn't regret a single moment. #comedy

#FireColbert this might have actually happened.

Trump is NOT gay. He has had 3 wives. And supplementary pussoir. He wears them out!

why are you stains using such a hypocritical argument to get him out? Litteraly paving the way for nanny television, where the term gay cant even be mentioned without huge public backlash. Shut the fuck up, trump probably is gay, if not a pedophile

Use the language established by the FCC when calling. His content needs to be deemed obscene for FCC rules to set in since his show is after 10pm

Obscene content does not have protection by the First Amendment. For content to be ruled obscene, it must meet a three-pronged test established by the Supreme Court: It must appeal to an average person's prurient interest; depict or describe sexual conduct in a "patently offensive" way; and, taken as a whole, lack serious literary, artistic, political or scientific value.

Indecent content portrays sexual or excretory organs or activities in a way that does not meet the three-prong test for obscenity.

Profane content includes "grossly offensive" language that is considered a public nuisance

no you

If you let your enemies dictate the rules and force you to play by them, they already won. You whiny faggots are upset because he jokes about Trump. Keep it up you snowflake. Look how dead this thread is, you're forcing this where it's not wanted.

gb2r

This, we have to hit him at the FCC level as well as boycotting his advertisers.

I thought I was on POL... All I see here is jew type how dare you say something tactics.. Thought the Aryan race was supposed to be better than this? Guess your just mutts that wish they were jews.

>has the highest ratings ever since he became host
>thinks CBS is going to fire them

Good luck.

>Having this thin skin

Jesus, how does the sun not burn a hole through you

go back to shillistan faggot

>the taste of fresh salt
Shouldn't you shills be shilling for Obamacare like double time? Why waste time trying to convince us to stop our plan of getting Colbert fired?

LOL shills are being stretched thin these days, quality has dropped.

>If you let your enemies dictate the rules and force you to play by them, they already won.
I'm not being forced to play by their rules, dumbass. They're being forced to play by their own rules.
>You whiny faggots are upset because he jokes about Trump.
I don't give a single fuck about Trump.

The only faggots here are the ones that want to fire a person for saying something that hurt someones feelings. Thats the faggot shit you niggers are doing here...

It's cute, they're accusing us of being jewish redditor SJWs, that's their entire strategy for argumentation here.

I'm sure it'll work out great for them.

They unironically bought into "we the jews now" meme, and it's just an excuse to defend their moron of an idol.

REEEEEEEEEEEAD THIS and make sure to reference your eight year old nephew when you make a tweet.

An FCC chairman was on Neil cavuto today talking about this issue and specifically stated they were aware of the complaints and are looking into them. When filing an online report use their specific language for obscenity
> It must appeal to an average person's prurient interest; depict or describe sexual conduct in a "patently offensive" way; and, taken as a whole, lack serious literary, artistic, political or scientific value.

Bill O'Reilly had the highest rated show on the most watched network and was canned because he allegedly groped a chick. Colbert breaking FCC rules shouldn't be a question for dismissal.

These threads are fucking cringe. OP needs to close his cock holster

>Went on a homophobic rant

He told a joke about Trump's mouth being a "cockholster" for Putin's dick.

Triggered faggot.

LOL that's homophobic, racist, sexist, misogynistic, balh blah blah...

Thats what you just did. Should I grab you by the neck and rub your nose in it so you learn?

The very next day after this backlash, Colbert had the Big Bang Theory bazinga guy as a guest, who happens to be gay, he said he wasnt bothered by what he said.

Your plan to pretend to be concerned and offended by his "homophobic" remark has already backfired.

>An FCC chairman was on Neil cavuto today talking about this issue and specifically stated they were aware of the complaints and are looking into them.
top fucking kekarino

>When filing an online report use their specific language for obscenity
I already filed a report and did use obscenity two days ago. We're memeing this into a thing live.

Would love a link to that Cavuto thing if you have one handy though.

Dude, the trick is to Co-Opt Colbert into our cancer.
Come out in support of gay bashing from the far-right and whatnot, extend the olive branch. People would hate that shit.

>CBS within a micron of relevance again

I wish you luck but they will not be so quick to dump their value driver.

You know you idiots are giving him what he wants? There is no way he will be fired as he has the highest rated late night show? Are you Jews?

He's not talented or funny - just a echo chamber for the loser left

>because he allegedly groped a chick

Cosby level cognitive dissonance

You don't belong here.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q=Rules for radicals&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=week

>Should I grab you by the neck and rub your nose in it so you learn?
That's why they hate this - they have little defense against their own strategy.

Bill O'Rapey had multiple accusations of sexual harassment and sponsored dropped him.
All Colbert said is "Trump is a cock holster for Putin". Nothing is gonna happen to me no matter how much you pretend to be a concern troll.

>breaking FCC rules

Looooooooool okay buddy

>yfw they fire him and all this does is forward the snowflake agenda of prosecuting even the most minor of implied "hate speech"
>News organizations petition for the information of all Sup Forumssters and 90% of this board goes to jail

kek wills it.

Should we remove Colbert?

Should be this
foxbusiness.com/features/2017/05/04/fcc-chair-on-colberts-trump-bash-will-apply-obscenity-law-if-needed.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ASlDpw7qHRk

They're made by paid shills. The "call to action" is a subversive icon - they've been trying to cultivate a "group think" atmosphere here so they can call on useful idiots to do their bidding - and then throw them under the bus when necessary.

It's why they call them useful idiots.

Let's celebrate degeneracy

It is willed.

i thought liberals were the snow flakes? You guys get so butthurt whenever someone bashes trump, go back to your safe spaces.

God I'm so fucking sick of these "professional" women and their fucking highlighted and done up hair. So fucking obvious they are image whores.

>Man fuck the es jays for overreacting to shit and making everything a problem, always using feelings to get their way
>HE CALLED TRUMP GAY GETTIM

Did I miss something?
What the fuck happened, Sup Forums?

OK I will, but first you have to call these numbers and demand they pull their ads from Colbert's show and provide proof you did it.

Ford 8003923673
Bayer 8008004793
Pfizer 8008793477

>organizing a boycott of advertisers can get you sent to jail
if hillary had won it'd be true actually:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqSOXyUS0ds

>not knowing our mummie
this is the kind of newfaggotry I expect from a leaf

Literally no lib cares about this, only the conservashits are crying about this because 'MUH EMPEROR". Lmao fucking losers

hehe

This happened
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Colbert was never even PC

yes. it's a win-win. either they have to acknowledge that the PC bullshit doesnt matter and keep him, or they fire him and get someone who is even more of a PC fag, which will make the jokes suck more even by normie standards and their ratings will tank (see Trevor Noah)

>Bill O'Reilly had the highest rated show on the most watched network and was canned because he allegedly groped a chick.
ORLY was a serial harasser. He offered women jobs for sexual favors while married. The final straw was calling a black woman hot chocolate. He's a scumbag and I'm glad he's gone.

B-but guys, aren't we being the real sjw's now? T-this is not what I stand for as a conservative. W-we should just accept it and keep it eating shit every time the liberals get a hare up thier ass.

It seems to me most of these Trump supporters arent really your classic conservatives, they're just disgruntled ex-liberals that went to the right because they feel the left somehow screwed them over. So they're basically like liberals except they shill for the right. That's why they're so whiny and snowflake-y.

They turned into SJWs when we weren't looking. I think it's because of the fluoride.

fuck off shill

I work for P&G, I just wanted to let everyone know that they are having a lot of internal meetings about the attention we are getting. I posted his fact a few threads ago, but I just walked out of a meeting 2 minutes ago where they said unless the negative attention doesnt let up soon, the PR team is going to recommend that we pull ads.

Keep up the good work guys

You're wrong, the liberal media's going after him, and advertisers and the FCC have no way of knowing if the complainants are liberal or conservative nor do they care.

You're like a (((light bulb))) in a dark room.
WE SEE YOU.

If anything people should be saying shit like: "as a member of the alt-right I fully support Mr Colbert in his campaign to bash the fags."

Proof for any of these claims, by chance?

pissy sjw tactics.
fuck off with this pathetic unfunny shit.

W-wow you're a genius! But no we'll keep doing what works.

Is it upsetting you that we are fighting back? I know the sweeds prefer to just bend over and take it with no complaints...

underrated, keep fighting the good fight user

SeeSorry, faggit liberals, but turnabout is fair play. Eat a phat Trump dick, niggers.

>The final straw was calling a black woman hot chocolate.

Even though I don't agree with him this is still funny as hell.

>1 post by this ID
>n-noo don't do it, (((we))) never do this kind of thing only reddit does
this is the state of shilling in 2017

Larping faggots are still faggots. Congratulations on attaining such a high level of faggotry. Faggot.