According to this guy the majority of White people are not White

>According to this guy the majority of White people are not White.

Why the fuck do people listen to him? His list of who is and isn't White keeps narrowing everyday. In a year his family will be the only White people to have ever existed.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.skadi.net/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>His list ... keeps narrowing every day

Sounds like the majority of Sup Forums
t. Mediterranean.

He isn't saying who is white and who isn't, dense mutt.
He is talking about his tribe, i.e. northern europe phenotype.

this x1000

The same tribe that destroyed ancient Rome through mass immigration?

That only goes to show that it's always the fault of the politicians letting everyone in.
Its not the mudslimes fault they are let in here in the first place

Step 1: Take a dna test
Step 2: Look at your "muh racial pureness" vanish
Step 3: ???
Step 4: profit

t. full white scandi
Americunts

varg is essentially prattling the same cultural relativist shite that the left does only he adds on some caveats about race then goes on to contradict himself because there are clearly genetically distinct european populations invalidating his argument that we are all the same. go take a bunch of thracians and ship them over to the nordic lands and see how much the nords accept these foreigners invading their land

throw away your national culture and history if you want, i won't be discarding the cumulative product of my ancestors just because it came after a certain point and i decided that i didn't want what came after

>taking kikes seriously
it's called divide and conquer. Part of being a man is being able to distinguish shitposting from truth.

He claims that everyone is mixed except for him, of course.

He is a reprobate. Why should I care about what he says?

Varg considers this a ""good thing"".

Is OP a faggot

(Points at camera)

Let's find out!

You got it switched around, Varg only considers White people to be White.

He's right.

Spain, Portugal, Greece, and Italy are not white.

Rome was a shithole of slavers...

nobody gives a shit about a new world mongrel identity like "white", he is right in wanting people to stick with their own tribe and I don't blame him

>massive expansionist slaver state shits on germans for 1000 years
>waaaaaaah the Germans are destroying us!

His bit about 'blue eyes' being found in reindeer and arctic wolves (wtf?!) is comedy gold.

>>massive expansionist slaver state shits on germans for 1000 years
>>waaaaaaah the Germans are destroying us!

Exactly...and Rome was full of kikes...so good thing.

>massive expansionist slaver state shits on shitskins for 1000 years
>waaaaaah the shitskins are destroying us!

Wow, it's almost like a normal, health person takes his own side in things.

99% of Sup Forums would die in the Varg holocaust

GUY WHO HAVE READ HIS POSTS THAT HE POSTED IN A GERMANIC NATIONALIST FORUM

HE CONSIDER NORDIC(HIMSELF INCLUDED) AS A THE MASTER OF RACE, AND OTHER WHITES ARE SLAVES AND TRASHES

HE CONSIDER THAT SOUTH EUROS ARE A MIX OF NEGROES AND WHITES AND EASTERN ARE A MIX OF MONGOLS AND WHITES

HE ALSO THINK THAT SOME NORDIC ARE A MIX OF SUOMI AND WHITES

>mix of suomi and white

true

from how long ago though?
until 4 years ago he was all about WE WUZ EVERYTHING, but few months ago posted something which is the exact opposite i.e that civilization is for mongrels

There's no such thing as 100% any ethnicity. Maybe like 0.001% of all people.
People have been fucking for a long time. Its a pretty straightforward concept.

Unfortunately some people just don't get it.

Roman Empire/Ancient Greece > Anything Nords Dindus ever did

I mean all we ever see is blacks saying how whites suck and how whites are inferior and stole shit from them, Nords have this same complex

the UK, France, Germany and Italy are the only relevant nations in Europe....nords just latch onto their history because they like how their hair and eyes look, thats literally it.

Anglos aren't nords btw and Germans aren't Nords either, Nords are so lacking in history and invention that they basically just say "ya well all the real Romans/Brits/Germans/Franks are nords!!

LOLOL literally nigger tier people at times I swear

More like civilization overcomes and pacifies mud-stained half-naked sandniggers for 1000 years

By Vargs definition. if you are not blue eyed and blonde haired, you are not White.

It doesn't matter if you're German with blue eyes and brown hair, Norwegian, whatever, by Vargs definition you are not White.

Slavery is just. You're a cuck if you think otherwise. There are literally no valid arguments against slavery.

Man speaks the truth though. 'White' is just a stupid fucking meme term to try and group vastly different ethnic groups into one homogeneous group with basically no basis in biology.

Only Finnish people are white. Fact.

>There are literally no valid arguments against slavery

Stop trying so hard, James Wong...

Also, you could be 1/3rd black, as long as you look "White" by Vargs definiton, you're White.

lmao chinks like you really have no morality do you?

>Man speaks the truth though. 'White' is just a stupid fucking meme term to try and group vastly different ethnic groups into one homogeneous group with basically no basis in biology.

Muricans are 1/16th German, Italian, Portuguese, Greek, Irish, etc...so the only term they can use is ''white''.

He will never admit to the fact that snow niggers mixed witg sami. This fag prob has a bit of sami in him. Varg is not white.

It brings niggers into the country you dumbfuck leaf.

That's only a problem if your people are cucks and decide to free them, dipshit

>It brings niggers into the country you dumbfuck leaf.
Who said anything about enslaving non-whites?

>not Christian
into the trash

var is somewhat correct here

white skin literally comes from the nords
living in the snow turns you white

living in the sun turns you black. or brown

Sup Forums is lot more open-minded than it used to be. But Varg keeps getting more edgy every day.

Varg believes all of Europe was Nordic.

the lack of sunlight from long dark winters, or covering all your skin from the cold, or staying indoors is what makes you white

He's might be right. Lots of time has passed and lots of mongrelization has occurred.

And for better or worse blonde hair blue eyed = white.

I don't receall exactly and i don't he adress of the forum in mind but i think it was something like between 2008-2012

I will seek the forum tho

FOUND IT

forums.skadi.net/index.php

i dont mind nordicists masturbating to their eye and hair color, but they usually go too far and shit on every other european group.

makes no sense whatsoever, his phenotype is completely useless in a highly mountainous and sunny south Europe, we see snow at best one month a year and even our shortest days have plenty sun

>According to this guy the majority of White people are not White.
I wonder if he would also affirm that most blacks are not black.

>And for better or worse blonde hair blue eyed = white.

So

he is white ?

Just admit you are a mongrel. Most of us are.

>mfw eurocucks triggered by vargs most recent episode
>b-but I'm pure bavarian phenotypes
You are just as mongrelized euro as us, I know its hard to accept, but in the end its a good thing because it means we are all brothers and sisters.

He considers girls as Tara McCarthy, Seruturg or UltraViolet europeans. He also thinks that mexican guy making videos about myfarog is european.

So, your mistake is to take his ramblings as real opinions. Just wait a couple of days and he will say a different thing. Those videos are random idealized thoughts.

"WHY NATIONALISM IS DEAD AND YOU ARE ALL FUCKED APART FROM ME, LETS TAKE A LOOK"

Buy my rpg

oh look, an american projecting, what a shocker

He is white he just isn't really white. He's a mongrel, like most of us. We are just upset because we are mongrels, spouting we'z kangz tier shit.

If we wanted to revitalize white bloodlines through genetic engineering, we'd have to be hijacked by Jews not to go in the Scandinavian direction.

And so is bringing down an empire. What's your point, senpai?

Basques and Sardinians are the most genetically isolated people in Europe. Guess what they look like? OH, that's right, in way that is suited to their environment.

Nordicists are literal evolution and genetics deniers.

many of them deny even basic common sense, there is no fucking reason for a Nordid to be native to the mountains of Italy or Spain, it's a phenotype that has nothing to do with that environment even without needing to look at genetics

>identity politics

who the fuck gives a fuck who's white and who isn't? why does this even matter?

if race is so scientific as people are saying, shouldn't it be a simple issue, not even up to debate?

there are around 200 reasons people keep giving about why Rome collapsed lmao
all depends on who you ask

>all these cucks who haven't taken the Vargpill ITT
the Vargpill IS the final redpill.

When the mud men completely take over Europe will they be White then? No, fuck off. European is not synonymous with White.

There is only one White aesthetic (there are actually two, Finnish + Scandinavian) and the Jews are trying their damndest to destroy it.

They are doing a great fucking job, since we cannot even agree that most of us are mongrels anymore.

>da joos
lol
>muh brown people don't look nice!!!
>disagreement? joos!

This is why I'm right wing as fuck but will never be a white nationalist. The criteria of whitedom varies depending who you talk to.

>if middle easterns move to Europe will evolution magically speed up and make them white

Gee, user, take a moment to ponder that yourself you fucking moron. YOU are a mongrel, don't project your disease to others buddy.

Varg is a Nordicist and that's good and anti-Jewish but he spouts dangerous ideas as well like his Neanderthal theories which he completely wrong about. He is also an accelerationist, an idea usually pushed in Marxism.

This guy is european for Varg. He seems to have black hair and brown eyes.

You see, he doesn't really think what he says.

Both my parents are white European and are Med. If I'm not classified as white, then why should I give a shit about what happens to Europe and white people? I should be cucking you like the Arabs.

varg is right, brown eyes means negro or indian genes

what does he say about the Neanderthal?

Ive been following the development of those cunts.

>He is also an accelerationist, an idea usually pushed in Marxism.
most of us aren't accelerationists

>white standards for me, not for thee

Why do people worship this cunt again?

YOU are a mongrel. That doesn't mean all of us are.

He's right. We all know deep inside most of us are mongrels or slightly brown.

If you burn churches and kill your friends you're white. Or a pale skinned Arab.

That's what I'm asking myself. He offers nothing to any cause, nor does he offer anything intellectually stimulating. I guess people like him because he was "hardcore man" basically an atheist antifa

the meds have negro DNA

WE

stop projecting Tyrone José, you are not med

I'd nail them tits to the table

I hate amerimutts more and more each day

yep

italians in the south have 5% negro DNA, up north about 3%

switzerland = mongrel country in europe, swiss are not even a real people

They were violent, solitary autists who lived in caves. They also spread their genes to all the world's people or damned near all of it. I have no idea why he pushes it, the 7ft tall Cro-Magnons (not the smaller ones Jewish Science now tells us are the same as the really tall ones) were clearly the Aryan supermen of their time.

Those Cro-Magnons are gone now just fossils. Neanderthal were short autists, an infection. White people also have no unique claim whatsoever to their genes.

source: my mongrel ass

The Alt-right seems to be trying to talk about the race thing seem brain washed themselves. We should hijack this.

I don't like him. Never really did.

you are the one getting butthurt giorgio, it is quite clear you've got a black man or two in your family tree

The god damn leaf, every time.

Most of his fans are ironically his fans.

Why should you listen to a man who lives in the woods in a car and burned down historical sites?

He's no better than a common nigger.

>no source

>switzerland = mongrel country in europe

This triggers me coming from a filthy shitskin. You realize that you're North Brazil, right?

>atheist antifa

Can you elaborate on that?

>italians in the south have 5% negro DNA, up north about 3%

That may be true, problem is even scandinavians have like 0.5% african DNA.

You probably have around 20% negro DNA.

>t. Celto-Saxon-Danish mutt like all Englishmen