Nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck niggers

Why do niggers often walk around with a big loudspeaker blasting their shitty music to the whole block? When you hear that you know instantly it's niggers.

Wtf is 'non hispanic' white women??

Coal black and the 7 dindus.

Whites that didn't come from Spain/Latin America
The majority of whites in the US, actually

Brainlet get off my board

INSTALL YOUR NIGGER.

You should install your nigger differently according to whether you have purchased the field or house model. Field niggers work best in a serial configuration, i.e. chained together. Chain your nigger to another nigger immediately after unpacking it, and don't even think about taking that chain off, ever. Many niggers start singing as soon as you put a chain on them. This habit can usually be thrashed out of them if nipped in the bud. House niggers work best as standalone units, but should be hobbled or hamstrung to prevent attempts at escape. At this stage, your nigger can also be given a name. Most owners use the same names over and over, since niggers become confused by too much data. Rufus, Rastus, Remus, Toby, Carslisle, Carlton, Hey-You!-Yes-you!, Yeller, Blackstar, and Sambo are all effective names for your new buck nigger. If your nigger is a ho, it should be called Latrelle, L'Tanya, or Jemima. Some owners call their nigger hoes Latrine for a joke. Pearl, Blossom, and Ivory are also righteous names for nigger hoes. These names go straight over your nigger's head, by the way.

CONFIGURE YOUR NIGGER

Owing to a design error, your nigger comes equipped with a tongue and vocal chords. Most niggers can master only a few basic human phrases with this apparatus - "muh dick" being the most popular. However, others make barking, yelping, yapping noises and appear to be in some pain, so you should probably call a vet and have him remove your nigger's tongue. Once de-tongued your nigger will be a lot happier - at least, you won't hear it complaining anywhere near as much. Niggers have nothing interesting to say, anyway. Many owners also castrate their niggers for health reasons (yours, mine, and that of women, not the nigger's). This is strongly recommended, and frankly, it's a mystery why this is not done on the boat.

Nigger hate thread...muh favorite.

Kek

My name is Nate Higgers.

Ironically, observing niggers gathered in a tribal war band inclines me to respect them. Noble savages and all that instead of fucking nogging niggs

youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk

why are you guys so angry

WE WUZ KANGS

>nigger hate thread
>posts tribesman living traditionally in their own land

literally the best niggers you can hope for

>noble savages

Check out some of the earliest explorer accounts before colonialism civilized Africa. They were worse than animals. Tribal chieftains sacrificing 10,000 slaves in the most bloody ways imaginable to celebrate a mother's birthday or a special occasion. Nothing noble about them then, nothing noble about them now.

My name is Nick Fuggers.

you mean american hate thread.right?

god damn that's dark

is there a context to this? or is the context just nigs gonna nog?

Oh, to be sure, niggers are indeed animals, but martial presentation is inherently cool.

My name is Barack Obama.

> you mean american 'nigger' hate thread.right?
Ftfy

shut up muslim india

dumping

They can't even get the costumes right.

Nigs gonna nog

Not mad just dislike stinky AIDS infested nigs. Subhuman

I thought that pic looked familiar.

dumping.

Homo Heidelbergensis

>771%

aids in the usa

remember guys, racism is a mental illness.
we are all just people, trying to get by

>Niggers

plus, blacks make excellent rap musicians, if not killed by age 17

That's right. We all have derams.

we
was...

plus, nobody gets to choose the peculiars of their birth, so do be grateful

hey people i like cock

I'm sorry. I don't hate Niggers anymore.

about to burn some coal

Faggots are the real Niggers.

>Swedecuck bait

Get your shit together

Stupid racists. It's Not about skincolor. It's about education.

africa is where civilization was born:
the white man stepped down the tree and walked away from the nigger

Cuck.

You're right. I'm not racist anymore. I'm sorry.

Do you have more

Luckily you will be enriched and dead soon cuck

roll

>Check catalogue, see a nigger hate thread
>mfw

Pretty soon, a Nobel prize winner will rap his acceptance speech

Zimbabwe no aid ?

das ist gut

Rollin

Checkit

Did the BBC go to deep or whats up?