Goodnight Sweet Prince

Has there even been a royal more based than big Phil?

>To a British student in China, in 1986: “If you stay here much longer, you’ll go home with slitty eyes.”
>To the President of Nigeria, who was in national dress, in 2003: “You look like you’re ready for bed!”
>Prince Philip referred to German chancellor Helmut Kohl as “Reichskanzler” in 1997. Adolf Hitler was the last man to hold that title, in 1945.
To a Scottish driving instructor in 1995: “How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test?”
>On finances, in 1969: The Jews control the world. Hitler had the right idea

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Cecilie_of_Greece_and_Denmark
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Half is family were killed by the Russians for being Nazis. He escaped somehow.

I'll miss him

It looks as if it was put in by an Indian.

Of a fuse box, whilst on a tour of a factory in Edinburgh, Scotland, in 1999, as quoted in "Long line of princely gaffes" BBC News (1 March 2002)

i fucking love him

My personal favourite
>To Simon Kelner, republican editor of The Independent, at Windsor Castle reception: "What are you doing here?" "I was invited, sir. " Philip: "Well, you didn't have to come."

Sauce on that last one

The royal family are the biggest benefits scroungers in the country.

Despite being Irish & hating the royal family I've always had a soft spot for Phil.
I hope he's alright.

You're American lad

it must be disappointing to him that the royal muslim family will soon be moving into buckingham mosque

How the guy on the right can be a father of the guy on the left, ffs!?

“If you stay here much longer, you’ll all be slitty-eyed.” (to British students in China, during the 1986 state visit)
“You can’t have been here that long – you haven’t got a pot belly.” (to a Briton in Budapest, Hungary, in 1993)
“I wish he’d turn the microphone off.” (muttered at the Royal Variety Performance as he watched Sir Elton John perform in 2001)
“Do you still throw spears at each other?” (in Australia in 2002, talking to a successful Indigenous Australian entrepreneur)
“You look like a suicide bomber.” (to a young female officer wearing a bullet-proof vest on Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, in 2002)
“There’s a lot of your family in tonight.” (after looking at the name badge of the businessman Atul Patel at a palace reception for British Indians in 2009)
“Do you have a pair of knickers made out of this?” (pointing to some tartan, to the Scottish Conservative leader Annabel Goldie at a papal reception in Edinburgh in 2010)
“I hope he breaks his bloody neck.” (when a photographer covering a royal visit to India fell out of a tree)
“If it doesn’t fart or eat hay, she’s not interested.” (on the Princess Royal)
“When a man opens a car door for his wife, it’s either a new car or a new wife.” (on marriage)
“Where did you get that hat?” (supposedly to the Queen at her coronation)

>We are firmly convinced that the most imperfect republic is a thousand times better than the most enlightened monarchy. In a republic, there are at least brief periods when the people, while continually exploited, is not oppressed; in the monarchies, oppression is constant. The democratic regime also lifts the masses up gradually to participation in public life--something the monarchy never does. Nevertheless, while we prefer the republic, we must recognise and proclaim that whatever the form of government may be, so long as human society continues to be divided into different classes as a result of the hereditary inequality of occupations, of wealth, of education, and of rights, there will always be a class-restricted government and the inevitable exploitation of the majorities by the minorities.
>The State is nothing but this domination and this exploitation, well regulated and systematised.

(Mikhail Bakunin)

Anyone who has meet any of the Royals always say that Philip is their favourite

kek, really?

I so hope that one is true

>Prince Philip referred to German chancellor Helmut Kohl as “Reichskanzler” in 1997
Fitting desu. Kohl was very much as ironfisted as previous holders of the title. Merkel fits too.

White Pride Worldwide

and what did he do to save the world?
oh yah nothing

He was British, that's what.

>He was British
Philip is Greek.

and more British than any of us

suppose that special something comes from way back when the upper classes actually stood for something other than globalism :'(

>and more British than any of us
His family originates from Denmark. He's even less British than the Queen.

Dude was a global force for busting balls.

>being Irish
right right

Funfact: Prince Phillip is a Republican
"It is a complete misconception to imagine that the monarchy exists in the interests of the monarch. It doesn't. It exists in the interests of the people. If at any time any nation decides that the system is unacceptable, then it is up to them to change it."

"Anime is integral to the german workers state" - Goebbels
I can make up quotes too

*Danish

Literally am tho
Just working here for a few months
I don't get the despisal of Irish Americans being Proud of their Heritage at the same time.

>Panama

I'm sorry Enrique. You have to go back.

this cunt's next

Philip is closer to the Greek line than the Danish one, but yes, the family does originate from Denmark.

On Brazil's problems
>Brazilians live there

Aren't your royals by far a net asset for the British economy from tourism alone?

guy on right looks so british lol

Fuck off, Republican faggot. Literally kill yourself, you traitor.

this

"If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?" (in 1996, amid calls to ban firearms after the Dunblane shooting)

Pranked

"You managed not to get eaten, then?" (in 1998, to a student who had been trekking in Papua New Guinea)

get stabbed traitor

"Aren't most of you descended from pirates?" (in 1994, to an islander in the Cayman Islands)

He doesn't have a drop of Greek blood.

So by your logic, if an Ethiopian man lives in France he is 100% French blood. See how ridiculous that claim is.

Kek has spoketh the truth. They really are

There's still no death announcement.
Until there's a death announcement the burger who is asserting a claim to the royal throne is likely "the real story."

Yeah, but they also bring in fucking millions, so you can go fuck yourself, you little faggot

I'd like to imagine Nazi German emmisaries to the Japanese Empire at some point saw early jap animations

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Papa Phil is a GOD among men

what? the announcement was him stepping down for health reasons mate

GODDAMN FUCKING U.S. NEWS SERVICES!!!!
THEY HAVE LET ME DOWN FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME!!!

My most humble and sincere apologies. I wish The Prince many years of continued health and happiness.

It's cringy

Here you are, posted it earlier today.

During a visit to some industrial complex whilst pointing out a fuse box in need of repair

>>Whats wrong with that box, It looks like a paki did it.

Is that last one true?

Is it really that bad though? My parents are from Poland, I speak Polish, I consider myself American but also Polish

After the Greeks liberated themselves from the Turks, they asked for a European King to donate a son to be their king.

The Danish King donated his son.

Then they Greeks killed his son or grandson.

They wanted to feel European but sucked at beign European... then killed their king.

Don't accept an invitation from Greeks...

>they have eating dogs for the anorexic now
What a bantz master
Maybe when he goes the release of pure bantering power will improve collective Canadian and Australian shitposting like highlander or something

Marching with his relatives for his funeral. Those are some nice Hugo Boss uniforms.

But why though?
As long as they don't act like they're born and raised on the island then I see no problem with it, nothing wrong with respecting your Ancestory

Is that really him? That is pretty cool if it is

Yes it was at his sister Princess Cecilie's funeral in Darmstadt Germany 1937.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Cecilie_of_Greece_and_Denmark

>1776

Even Sup Forums itself is trying to tell you you're not Irish.

>I don't get the despisal of Irish Americans being Proud of their Heritage at the same time.
heh, wanna know how i know you're a yank?

Another latino who thinks he's white

was he, dare i say... /ourguy/ ?

An bhfuil cad agam dul go dti an leathreas?
I am literally born & raised Irish, I'm just working here for a bit, just don't get why Irish Americans get so much more abuse than say Italian-Americans

source: my ass

>How the guy on the right can be a father of the guy on the left, ffs!?
It is absolutely impossible for a man to sire his own father.

>Burn coal
>Get binned

Fuck off, Antifa queer.

>NEWS SERVICES
The Prince has complete contempt for the media, and does not hide it when interviewed.

Kek