SWEDEN YES: 9th grade school test

Translation:

>There are various conceptions about why people are forced to flee a country or choose to move to another country.
>Which of the following explanations are correct and which ones are incorrect?
>Check "Correct" or "Incorrect" next to each statement.
>If you check both boxes for any statement or make all the markings in one column the answer will be counted as invalid.

>a) Many flee because of war in their home countries.
>b) The primary reason for migration is that people want to spread their religion.
>c) The majority of people escaping due to war flee to a neighboring country.
>d) Many people move to another country in order to get a better life.
>e) Most flee to live off of welfare and avoid having to work.
>f) Difficulties living as openly homosexual in their home countries can be a reason for people fleeing.
>g) A common cause for migration is wanting to establish terror cells throughout the world.
>h) People who are refugees according to the UN convention on the status of refugees should be given a residence permit in Sweden
>i) Many flee in order to develop their criminal enterprise.
>j) Natural disasters sometimes force people to flee.
>k) The majority of people who are forced to flee from their home countries come to Sweden.
>l) Political persecution in the home country is a common reason for people fleeing.
>m) People fleeing due to poverty should be counted as refugees according to the UN convention on the status of refugees.

FUCKING DISGUTING

So, discounting all the "conspiracy" theories, what would be the reason to be teaching this?

Useless, non fireable teacher and state school. Privatize the lot and make these people starve.

It's a test in social sciences the curriculum of which contains some parts about refugees.
But these are the national tests, made by the state. Same for every school in Sweden, even the private ones.

>The MAJORITY of them aren't rapists or terrorists! Living off welfare and spreading Islam aren't the PRIMARY reasons for them coming here!

I see future muslim people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're future muslims.

>Many flee because of war in their home countries
then why are men coming here? men should stay at home and fight, women and children should be refugees. 80%+ of refugees are men. why?

>Many people move to another country in order to get a better life.
they're not refugees then.

>Most flee to live off of welfare and avoid having to work.
this is true (in germany 99% of refugees were without jobs and on welfare), and they're not refugees then.

>Difficulties living as openly homosexual in their home countries can be a reason for people fleeing.
not refugees.

>People fleeing due to poverty should be counted as refugees according to the UN convention on the status of refugees.
kek, i'm poor, can i come to sweden and live off benefits? norway, you taking?

>a F
>b T
>c translation unclear
>d T
>e T
>f F
>g T
>h F
>i T
>j F
>k F
>l F
>m F

Filthy disgusting kikes.

These are statements you have to judge as correct or incorrect, some of them are false.
How is it unclear?

>The majority of people who flee their home countries due to war in their home countries flee to a country which borders their home country.

His answers are pretty disgusting. I'll give anyone that agrees with him this option.

>correct or incorrect
where's the box that asks "is the swedish government legitimate", and does it have an incorrect option?

None. "Conspiracies" were right.

SWEDEN YEA FTW

What if it's an actual test and you have to give those answers or arrest for intolerance?

My friend is Swedish and he highly supports Jews. They must go through some serious brainwashing in schools

>many flee in order to develop their criminal enterprise.

After what happened with the Italian mafia, why is this so far-fetched?

it's may be tied to him entering college...
you better be damn good to sacrifice these good goy points and make up for it elsewhere

All the statements with negative connotations are false because they are formulated specifically.

Positive connotations: Dose X exist?
Negative connotations: Do the majority of fudgees do x?

from what I'm reading the states knows whats happening but refuse to do anything about it and just wants to see if the children are noticing on whats going on.

It's used to set the grade for social sciences. The average of all the grades are then used to choose which high school you get accepted to.

Refugees this refugees that, your bloody lives revolve around them.
The day will come when they'll arrest your babies for not saying refugees as their first fucking word

>implying they'll even speak Swedish

Technically, the children will say what they hear from their parents. This is 1984 shit; they will lock up the parents depending on the answers of their children.

>b) The primary reason
>e) Most flee
>g) A common cause
>i) Many flee

Well fucking duh those options are false with those qualifiers. Doesn't mean those motivations don't exist.

But that's the entire point of it. To keep their backs clear while still printing out this kind of propaganda.

You're on the path to that same thing frog depending on how your country votes sunday