EU 100 Billion demand

EU 100 Billion demand to the UK to 'leave'.

What does /pol think?

Sup Forums thinks that if Greece won't pay up why should UK

We think that Junker is a geriatric old faggot, who's lost his mind. No gibs, EU. Your time has ended.

Its not really that much, the price should be 500 bil

UK should not pay a penny at all

based EU does it again.
Britbongs on suicide watch

Dont pay. EU should take all bad hits.
What they going to do? Send nukes?

Silly krauts, you won't see a penny. We're leaving with or without your blessing and I'd rather have no trade deal at all than give you another shekel.

why ask for billions when they can get millions

>Molon Labe

I don't understand how they could be blackmailing the UK like that.
I'd say fuck off assholes, we're full. Hard brexit.

U.K. Should tell EU to go fuck itself and move to secure trade deals with disenchanted member states. That's most of them.

I think that the UK should kindly remind thee Krauts that they forgave billions reparations and poured money into Germany to rebuild it,

AND TO KINDLY FUCK OFF THEN

Make a wall all around it and let it sink that shithole called Britain.

We think they can fuck off. Many of the remainers can now see the EU is a pack of cunt bags and chancers.

Do your worst...

EU Army

I think Uk should give them all the euros back since it wont worth shit here soon.
Go back to the pound lads.

You're a good leaf.

Time to invade swedistan

I think if UK got in a war with EU I would gladly volunteer

Buy Greek bonds and pay them with it.

How are they going to back up their demands? War?

The Anglosphere would unite and the sun will never set again on that new empire. Eurocucks. Also, such demands would immediately fall apart in a Frexit.

The EU actually thinks we're gona pay tem 100 billion

fpbp

last tactic of the EU to make an exit look as hurtfull as possible. Doubt they have much to convince the brits of paying, wouldn't pay if I were brits

London
Debt
Agreement

PAY DEBNTS HANS

We are on the pound...

I think they can fucking do one

they want to cuck you guys
by forcing you to pay them in their currency

>How about we bomb you instead

And just like that the EU shuts up.

What are they gonna do if we don't pay? Kick us out?

>EU begging for gibbs
Whats the matter hans, isn't your wonderful economy paying for all those refugees? Never mind Ireland, Spain and Greece dying under you.

Mama May has authorised nuclear option, hope you can survive a nuke as well as those roaches you love so much

I saw we just become a rogue nuclear nation, team up with Russia and split Europe down the the middle of Denmark, they can have Italy because its shittaly

Uk should just counter charge eu 250 billion for damages during membership.

I understand that if you leave a club and have an outstanding bar tab you generally do pay it.

But if the clubs owners decided to add on bullshit items you never bought and just jack the price up then you can go tell them to fuck themselves.

The scariest fucking thing is, if UK was not cucked, its what the eternal anglo would do.

But lucky for us, more blacked people are leading your country.

Why stop there? Go for the big T.

PAY DENBTS
A
Y

They'll probably pay something because EU has UK by the balls. "Epic trade deals" won't happen. What could happen is isolation from Europe.
Not saying this out of spite or hatred, but problem is that British seem to overestimate their modern global influence. Brexit wasn't handled on realistic premises. UK will suffer one way or another, in economic sense.

Brits should agree to pay 1 Euro per year for 100B years.

When will Germany pay the 350 billion it owes for NATO

Pay denbts Germanistan

Number has been plucked out of thin air

Especially if you fucking helped build the club

How can they isolate the UK without also fucking over Ireland?

You think we would allow them to transport on our roads, ports or the channel tunnel?

I say 200 while we are at it

>Implying you will be able to afford invading anyone after EU is done with you

lel you're fucked. And hard.

Chequed & Rekt

What is the EU realistically going to do to us then? Eh Swedecuck?

As long as you can afford your shed you'll be fine so dont worry. We won't invade you. You already are in the midst of one :)

theres a reason they dont want them to leave
its because the uk by themselves is more influential
you dont see portugal with the leverage to leave

We are all NATO countries, therefore whoever makes the first move loses.

Sweeden on the other hand...

And yet retards on Sup Forums will STILL claim its good we leave.

First they told us we'd have £320 million extra a year for the NHS and other vital services, then it went down to £0 then to us owing 30 million pounds and now to this.

Is anyone else fed up of Brexit lies now?

Trips of the truth, my man!

Pic related is the ONLY thing the UK should be giving GerNOmonies.

DESU we were not the original founders, we did join early on and then on basically put in and agree all this shite but EU was always against us.

No, no were aren't

I look forward to the Royal Navy shooting ships in the channel, i might wander down to the coast and watch the drownings

Here. Enjoy.

What is the price of freedom? What price is too high?
100 Billion Eurotrash sheckles isn't too high.
HONOR is too high a price. And if you pay a goddamn cent then you have lost your honor.

Thank you, the wogs start at Calais after all

play it again bomber harris

Love this meme. 8/8

I wonder if we can put a roof on top also. So no rain for you. Bye crops and umbrella.

> new empire
So the UK wins their independence just to get wrapped up with other countries?

Also, Teresa better not pay if she hopes to stay on as PM

What will the EU legitimately do if the UK DOESN'T pay their ransom? Invade the UK?

UK shouldn't pay a dime

> No crops
> Implying we wouldn't just sell the UK our extra corn and rice

UK should pay. You make obligations, you should honor them.

Worth pointing out that 50 to 100 billion is not even a lot of money. It's less than what the Brits spend on their useless health system in one year. If you spread out 50 to 100 bn over 20 years, it's a drop in the fucking ocean.

so annoying when politicians say "we invested x million/billion in this" trying to woo the public with these so-called big figures when it's all relative and actually millions and billions aren't even that much money on a national level.

why are you so in love with the EU when we pay almost as much as the UK did and get less than half of what they did out of it?

Refuse to make any deals. Either we pay them or we're forced into hard brexit. A lot of our government probably want hard brexit and will tell them to go fuck themselves.

It would be cheaper to launch an airstrike on Brussels.

That's insane.

Does Britain even have that much fucking cash?

Is that the british way of spelling nuke it from orbit?

Simple, N.Ireland didn't want Brexit. Brexit threats will actually cause a United Ireland.

>all that money and more is being pissed away on gibs for apes
>could become a space fairing empire for less

Alliance with colonial children =/= slavery under the eternal German

This is their method of keeping the U.K. their property.

Pay me slave !

how about go fuck yourself

This. The time has come to hang these kikes high.

For the love of god, dont feed the Krauts!

Why the fuck would you pay them anything?

Well they'll simply give you a trade deal like for any 3rd country (i.e. no free trade zone) + few smaller things.
It could probably kill the financial industry and plunge UK into a pretty big recession. The EU will also get hit but it'll be a scratch compared to what happens to the UK

Yeah, no. They don't get to demand ANYTHING. Get away now UK.

Why aren't we billing them?

Yeah, exactly. Fuckin sackless cunts can't even defend them selves from rapes and cultural enrichment, what are they going to do, not trade? Fuck that, the UK can always go to Russia, the States, that's not even a threat.

They'll have to fight us for it.

I think it's time to pay debnts, Bongistan :^)

no gibs for you or your parasites.

The Brits should have Merkel's head and place it on a pike atop London bridge.

I think they should refuse to pay. The fuck are they gonna do invade? In fact, fuck Europe, if they're going to act like petulant childrean treat them as such, ignore them

>giving money to muslim loving jews
>What does /pol think?

lmao dude do you even need an answer?

>american education

Brits should agree to pay 50 cents per year for 200B years.

negotiate a discount

>Pay debnts
War reparations?

Don't take the banter too seriously, anglo friend. I'm secretly happy your country takes a stand against globalism.

>that "person" is paid by my taxes
end it all please

>option 1: Remain with even less privileges
>option 2: Exit and have your economy (50% exports btw) completely disappear into a depression
>option 3: Remain basically the same but pay 100bil euros for the privilege of not having Middle Eastern muslims at the expense of equal amounts of Pakistani muslims

And in all three options, Germany finally fully rearms as the only thing blocking the EU's massive army was the UK vetoing it. Nice one lads

And if Britain doesn't pay? Will Empress Merkel invade?