Only fedora fat fucks are atheists

Only fedora fat fucks are atheists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't wear hats and I'm 6' 158lbs. I am a four-eyed neckbeard though.

and you are an atheist? explain yourself user

Ackchiually, my hat is a trilby.

What's there to explain? I simply don't believe in a higher power based on my personal life experience. I was raised Christian and did believe in God all the way up until my early 20's. As I got older and gained more life experience, the thought of a higher power made less and less sense to me. At the same time I know it is impossible for me to claim with conviction that there is no God.

why do you have to post a picture of him and ruin my day ?

Not an argument.

Come back user. We need you for the 10th crusade

So most scientists are fedora fat fucks?

>be european
>get trucked

Most scientists are not atheists nor has that ever been true

Not possible. Faith (believing is something I see no evidence of) goes against every grain of my being at this point in my life.

You can't also 100% prove that there is no Plesiosaur lving in loch ness.

>be american
>get blacked

Only a retard of faith would make a claim with 0 evidence. I bet you have a huge dick and all the answers and lots of money too, huh?

Believing a lake monster exists doesn't require me to live or think a certain way.

yes

Wow great argument David!
;^)

>not including "Tsargrad" and reformatting into the brain expand meme

>Bottom image has minarets around Hagia Sophia

Would you consider yourself one of those "Cultural Christians" ie: don't believe in a higher power but recognize the positive traditionalist force the church can be and support it as an anhor of white cultural identity?
It just flat out, there's no God and I don't care about all the institutions that claim to worship Hin?

Literally 100% of atheists I know are underweight

What can we do to be able to rewrite that image with a 2017 instead of 330?

Let me put it this way; if I was an atheist in my late teens myself and many other people would probably be dead. Take from that what you will.

If a great new-age European empire did rise once again from the ashes of this dying continent, how do you guys think we would realistically retake Constantinople?

youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U

youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg

Fun Fact : Drakes father is Muslim

attack Turkey?

Well under the Crimean war the British soldiers described Constantinople just as shitty as Istanbul. Its just a fuck hole that no-one understands why we are defending. Let the Russians have it.