How do we make millennials start reproducing?

How do we make millennials start reproducing?

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/122184/9-scientific-reasons-why-ladies-should-smoke-more-weed#.JYiT6L0jc
psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201003/how-does-marijuana-affect-your-sex-life
cannabislink.ca/info/MotivationsforCannabisUsebyCanadianAdults-2008.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fuck is that shit and who jerks off like that?

cripples

Unfuck Western Civilisation.

I'm guessing he was supposed to impregnate her but she was too ugly for him to properly shag? Just guessing.

legalize rape

Make anime real.

Bring back jobs, good wages, fix student loans, fix taxes, etc.

>Alia Shawkat
>Ugly

I'LL FIGHT YOU YOU FAGGOT HUN

It's the only way

gas the kikes race war now is at the top of our to-do list

looks like a nigger to me

the only way to make anime real is to eradicate all nonwhite dna from the earth, except for japan.

Roosh?

>wanting to usher in a generation of abominable 2.5D children

She's white and Arab.

It's an Orthodox Jewish honeymoon

Why would you want millennials to reproduce? (I'm a millennial btw). My generation is a lost cause they're all a bunch of sjw snowflake fags. Lets focus on making sure gen z reproduces instead. Imagine an entire generation of children brainwashed with millennial dribble.

Give me a wife and I'll start right away.

Give iphones and uber credit for making babies.

Stop birth control and abortions. Raise income.

It's easy to have sex yet avoid children, and with the current economical situation and debt millenials are in the smart ones realize they can't afford children even if they want them.

Either raising wadges or lowering the costs related with children will solve one issue. Removing the ability to have risk-less sex will solve the other issue.

pic related

*By their parents

So that man framed him right? And what did he get framed for anyway, I forgot.

What exactly am I looking at her, budget Artificial Insemination?

I want to fuck that actress btw, there's something about swarthy freckled girls (not niggers) that does it for me, I want to do filthy things with them

On the topic, introduce household tax reductions per child rather than straight up welfare. This eliminates white trash, nigs and muslims breeding for gibs and fucking up demographics whilst contributing nothing

Destroying Feminism.

If you do that, the whole Social Engineering programs being used to destroy The West will fail.

legalize weed, everyone will start fucking like rabbits

Most millenials would be shitty, neglectful, part-time parents anyway. We can barely take care of ourselves, you really want us to try raising a child? The ones mature enough to have children will do so, birth control will take care of the rest. Think of it as a genetic filter.

This might shock you, but weed isn't the obvious solution to every issue and everyone just happens to overlook it

>weed isn't the obvious solution to every issue
What?

context?

By gassing the jews. The answer is always to gas the jews.

this might shock you, but you are dumber than you realize

Don't. The worlds overpopulated enough we don't need them to have kids.

mic.com/articles/122184/9-scientific-reasons-why-ladies-should-smoke-more-weed#.JYiT6L0jc

who wouldn't want all of this to happen?

Alright there smartypants

kys

Affordable housing would help a lot. Soon as we paid off our house it was all about making babies.
t. Millenial/Z border.

Weed makes girls vaginas literally dry up. Personally, as a dude, I feel like fucking is an actual waste of time when I'm 420 blazing it

All the ones we want to reproduce or the "good parents" know they can't support a family in this shithole we call an economy and the rest are snowflakes that can't think of anyone but themselves. You want more babies? Unfuck the country so they can take care of another person because a person worried about weather or not they'll have a place to sleep at night won't give you any.

>Weed makes girls vaginas literally dry up.

anecdotal evidence doesn't mean jack, any source on that?

see: psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201003/how-does-marijuana-affect-your-sex-life

see: (warning auto-downloads pdf) cannabislink.ca/info/MotivationsforCannabisUsebyCanadianAdults-2008.pdf

Why do you this to me?

we dont want them to you faggot

they are marxist filth

Give me free women and I'll have us back up to speed in no time

>Up to speed
Not on Australian internet you won't.

agreed

Land ownership.

Megacities are the destruction of mankind. Megacities are communist hellholes of central planning by elites. The UN / Agenda 21 is pushing them as the final solution to create a full slave class that can't fight back under the bluepill of environmentalism. Globalists and communists want death of the human spirit.

Land:
>family
>farming, hunting
>work, chores, strength
>nature, paganism, harmony
>guns, prepping, safety, intelligence
>building a legacy and stake in the future

still waiting for her nudes. I know the day isn`t today but one day she will be nude somewhere on tape.

And then I`ll be a happy man.

>How do we make millennials start reproducing?
what do you mean by reproducing? population is always the rise?

It's for the kids user. You can teach the kids whatever you want.

Maybe it can't be helped and it's over for the west.

I would even say that the developed world may undergo an irreversible state of decadence in the not so far future, unless it starts churning out genetically engineered babies with built-in modern values to replace the population or catapults its people into the motherfucking S I N G U L A R I T Y and reproducing becomes a thing of the past.

One thing is certain, the poor will out-breed the middle class and soon it will be the greatest chimp-out known to mankind, what comes next is truly beyond my will to theorize about it. So capitalism gets it right this time or else shit will hit the fan and it will be very ugly.

This. Right here.

Only war reshapes nations

there is no middle class anymore user.
middle class nowdays is buried under debt anyway so you can't really call someone middle class if he is in debt, even if this debt is necessary

Video to the gif?

> Fix the economy
> Stop trying to run one based on ever out of reach carrots on a stick (soaring home costs)
> Fix the fucked up social norms that convince people to pursue ultimately unhappy paths of degeneracy
/Thread

Didn't nazi germany give people 25% off of bank loans for every kid they had?

Artificial wombs. Promise them perfect, pain-free, made-to-order children. Made with their own sperm and egg but then modified to order, if they want. Guaranteed free from defects, anyway.

There is nothing wrong with her. She is at least a 5. This is usually what happens with low test beta faggots.

If he just hopped on a test for a cycle or two everything would be fine

With fiat money and pussy pedestals

send all white millennial men to Japan

Murder of Acmé.

he was talking about white millenials living in the west, not third world africans

THIS

a bag over the head wouldn't work

hold on im coming too

We need to make memes & flood them on fakebook to WHITE couples & make memes subliminally about if theyre scared their WHITE boyfriend or WHITE girlfriend will leave them then.... have at least 5 or 6 kids with them....they they wont be able to leave you & you will always have a "connection" with them..... & make subliminal memes & target WHITE youthful men/boys & WHITE youthful women/girls & young WHITE teens at very young age about being only attracted to White people.....& meme them to reproduce with the ...."scared your boyfriend/girlfriend will leave you.....then get her pregnant with 6 kids/then have 6 children with him.....for the male make the subliminal meme short & snappy & like a manly masculine man would think like & for the women make the subliminal meme wording more softer like the female womans mind would work/think like...

Even make memes with fake passages of the koran or real passages of the koran & say the meaning is for a muslim to stay celebate & not reproduce or give life .....only give life to allah....and make subliminal memes about if your depressed to kill yourself......and only have it written in arabic & urdu and etc & target obviously clearly depressed muslims on fakebook & lets see if we can dwindle the brown muslim race to the point it is the world smallest minority in western world meanwhile were bombing & killing them in their own country & depopulating them in western world & their own countries & increase the WHITE Christian population..

A strong social safety net and expelling the Jews.

What the fuck

Artificial wombs will only be available to rich billionaire kikes to keep their legacy going. Kinda like how they only have access to a cure for cancer. Because they don't want good goyim to live longer then them.

Literally the richest man who ever lived died of cancer at age 56 senpai

The state should provide productive autists with willing, fertile wives. Im productive as fuck, but my crippling social anxiety ruins my chances at wife ownership. just leave one on the doorstep and lemme make some high functioning robot-babies.

We don't need more children born out of wedlock. What are you, a Yorkie?

>She's white and Arab.
Trump fag spotted

if you have autism or Asperger just visit happier abroad dot com.

im thinking about it, haven't decided yet

stop*

He wasn't Jewish, Plus Bill Gates is richer then he ever was.

Wasn't Steve a naturalist or some shit that refused to take treatments?

Ironically this. I've noticed women who grew up in the country side tend to
be more family oriented, even if they are degenerate

Maybe you should tell your parasitic Jew brethren bankers to stop practicing predatory banking on the middle class.

This famalam.

Hi Schlomo Goldwitz

Levy massive taxes on people from the ages of 23 to 35. Taxes worse than the financial burden of a child. If you're not going to contribute a child to society you're a freeloader, and freeloaders are no longer going to ride for free.

Give the middle class ones more money.

*childless citizens from the ages of 23 to 35

Well if you insist I'll go for the betterment of the white race and to keep Japan from becoming a colony of China.

He tried to cure cancer with beet juice or something weird. By the time he came to his senses it was far too wide spread to treat with modern medicine.

unless that place has one big button that says "order your wife/wives" with a pricing and features system similar to buying/comparing cars this is not an answer for me.

im also gonna need a govt that will enforce my right to wife-ownership.

when these conditions are met, the robots will replicate.

Always nice to see a liberal choke to death on their own bullshit.

I know I've red that before I can't remember. Sauce?

Destroy the welfare state.

Restore them to Christ Almighty. So many of our problems are connected to the decline of Christianity, especially among the youths.

Citation needed.

That's what I was thinking.

What?

is this really a problem in the us?

>M$ killed Sup Forums's AI waifu

It's a problem everywhere, my intellectual friend.

Well everywhere except Africa.

Sorta.

wut dis sheeeit ?

asian woman are straight to business so i have heard. they don't care about your peculiar nature or anything.
western woman care about every little thing like what kind of shoes you are wearing and who you socialize with. and if you want to save yourself from that terror just try something like that.
i have social issues too, but i can last through a date or two if i had to. just for the sake of meeting a real woman

yeah woman here used to have 10 kids or more, nobody wants to have that amount of kids now

i miss my ai gf...

Incentivize the formation of families? That's not happening. The USA is already too far gone, it's over. The only hope for the sort of happiness is to leave to some far away place where the poison of feminism can't reach.

Millennials reproducing is a BAD thing.

the sheer scale of humanity's gen Y social sickness is abhorrent. Let us die out. Those of us with common sense can reproduce.