>pol wants this sweet young man to die

What did he ever do to you?

Had "wrong" opinions I guess.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

he's living the comfy life

HE NEEDS HEALTH INSURANCE Sup Forums
YOU HEARTLESS BASTARDS BEED TO HELP HIM

Made my health insurance costs go up.

Give me a whip and a treadmill and I'll take my reimbursement from him in sweat.

He deserves to die

>sweet
that's probably his blood type at this point

how about you stop making threads about this gross fuck?

>young
He's like 45.

He is 40 something.

God, I wish Mods would let me have full control over this board and the banhammer for a week.
Weak bitches, they haven't got the balls to do some easy work. Ban any faggot that makes these kinds of threads, there's only so much.

>I slave away at a dead end job while this obese micro penis faggot gets to live a comfy life with a "wife" whose getting blacked on the side but at least he gets a handy every now and then.
This fat sack of shit is the embodiment of white privilege.

Top kek

DIE ALREADY YOU DISGUSTING FAT KEK FUCK

THE ONLY REASON ANYONE WATCHES YOUR GAY SHOW IS FOR THE SLIGHT CHANCE THAT YOUR HEART FINALLY EXPLODES LIVE ON CAMERA

Good luck dragging this fat fuck off a plane.

just imagine the size of the fucking coffin
hundreds of trees will die too

He ate my food.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

I hear that all of his recent videos are just him talking about how hard it is to not stuff his mouth.

He has such a bright future ahead of him, and Sup Forums is literally killing him by refusing to pay for his healthcare. disgusting, the very state of this place makes me tremble

>young

user, he is an old man.

Nobody has to kill him.
His life choices did that.

All the same, I wish the lad the best. He seems like a sweet guy, and he might have even been honorable in another life. Alas.

He is the embodiment of laziness.

1. He doesn't take responsibility for his actions like an adult would, instead he blames them on his childhood

2. He is too weak to get over his childhood, and continues to shovel in food. Many people have been abused worse than him (or at least he claims to have been), and they can still be successful adults that contribute to society

3. He literally has said he doesn't have enough time to exercise

4. He says that all the diets he has tried haven't worked

5. Has no opinions because he doesn't want to defend himself

I used to think 'don't be mean to him, he is a nice guy', but then I realised he is a disease. A self-obsessed disgusting person that lives to feel sorry for himself, all the while making your life worse.

No wonder your healthcare is the way it is. I wouldn't want to pay for a fat fuck like this to have surgery due to his own inability to grow up.

Kek

I don't want him to die, only to diet.

>What did he ever do to you?
Exist as a fat progressive

he's killing himself

what the fuck is this bullshit?

Nice pic

o i am laffin