Explain this

Explain this.

how are muslims into hitler and jesus? what?

Islam is pretty okay with Jesus, he's just not the son of God.

Which is heresy and why the Saracens must burn.

Then explain why liberals so dogmatically defend islam.

Sup Forums hates Muslims more than they hate Jews.

Islam is basically Arabic Ethnic nationalism, of course we will have similarities to it. But that doesn't mean we want it to rule our country.

they considered jesus aprophet and if i remember right there are some words from him in the quaran. could be wrong tho.

What i do know is that we cant let these people live because clearly our god is the one true god.

oh and their brown, cant have that.

ftfy.

Muslims support communism in most cases.
Enough reason to not support them

biggest over-simplification i've seen all day
just to start:
I've seen a lot of shit on Sup Forums about dislike for the stupid shit women pull sometimes and them acting like whores
muslims behead them fro getting brutally gangraped

kek

fix'd

Speak for yourself I am pro-muslim in the middle east Anti-muslim in the west and Anti-jew all the time

Jesus is respected as a prophet in Islam.

You forgot the "murdering civilians" issue.

DEUS VULT!

>respected
They blaspheme him by denying that he died on the cross!

Friendly reminder muslims are godless heretics and will burn in hell.

Islam is actually okay with abortion, they consider the fetus to not have a soul until like 70 days or soemthing. First trimester abortion is okay with them.

Abortion is the only reason we're not drowning in nignogs. Hispanics generally don't perform them because they're mostly Catholic, where views on abortion are much stricter. So they keep every last one of their brood.

>Islam is okay with Jesus being the son of God

Are you out of your fucking mind mate? Fucken dumb cunt burger needs to go back to school

All three are anti-communism

And thank god its still legal. I don't know how bible thumping republicans can be so retarded as to want to get rid of it, for every blonde hair, blue eyed girl they gets aborted theres like 50 Tyrones. The ebt bill alone would cause every state to go broke.

Here's what Islam think about god and Jesus:
God's image is beyond human percption, he's fatherless and has no sons, has no history, he was always there and always will be here.
God did not impregrante Mary for that is ridiculous, he, with his sheer will and power gave her the privilege of giving birth to Jesus the prophet, after that, there are similiarities with Christianity, in Islam, Jesus was crucified, but he rose by order of god to the heavens, so he never died.
He'll return to face the anti-christ and face his destiny, which is death.

I thought "liberals" supported Palestine

A follow-up with be, death in Islam is different to that in Christianity, we do not actually go anywhere when we die, time, passes in the realm of death thousands of times faster than our human perception, so the moment you die, you'll find yourself experience the apocalypse, and after some pretty epic events, you'll be upon god to face your personal judgement.
In there, all will testify, those you have cheated, attacked, killed, and even envied.

Man, last week I went to inform me a bit better about Islam , just to find a pair of guys sleeping together, and to listen a clearly gay "imam" talking about the "religion of peace"...

WTF!? I was expecting to enroll into some kind of hating liberals/depraved club! Instead just got such gay bullshit!

I dunno about you, but as I see, islam is gay as fuck

i think hitler once praised islam for hating jews
churchill said islam is like rabies

It's wrong and the author of it has no idea about any of them.

/thread