Honest thoughts on pjw?

He's alright and entertaining, but his commentary doesn't have much depth and I generally dont come away from his videos having learned anything.

annoying brit (redundant i know) who doesn't know how to fucking speak without over-enunciating, and tends to spout shit that only the most pleb initiates wouldn't find obvious

Miss checking out Prague's vibrant gay scene :(

Fuck off back to t_d

Very strategic

makes up problems to rant about and yells like a fucking child, you can tell he's alex jones' minion

Great reaearch on most mostly valuable topics. He really needs to lose the edge and infowars logo so we can share him with normies.

Why is this guy being shilled for the last 2 days?

nu/pol/ just found him

Stop posting this pjw

Total twat

I sometimes wonder if it is pjw himself who makes these threads everyday
Awnsering your question he is doing god´s work in redpilling the masses

People complain that he wont name the jew, not realising if were to name them his channel would be gone.

His videos on islam and saudi arabia or popcultures are quite good starters for "normies". How ever, his newest content is shit

Problem Justice Warrior?

He might be annoying and childish at times but he is in fact redpilling people kind of woke 101

I'd be happier if the last face was in both the last two panels.

He's a cuck. Fuck PJW, he's an embarrassment to our movement. He went on a twitter tirade when Trump invaded Syria and said he was "Officially off the Trump Train" and "Rand Paul 2020" Honestly, he's a flip flopping dipfuck and he needs to stop pretending he truly supports Trump.

Him and Sargon are good starting places for people. I don't disagree with much of what they say, but there's a whole lot I with they could say without the merchants coming down on them

You can't trick us with VPN Paul. We know it's you. Go to bed.

hahahaha leftypol memes so funny!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDD

Ate Alex Jones's soggy biscuit

stupid cunt

Doesn't matter if he's annoying he's red Pilling millions and has done so for years