Please guys! Don't repeal Obamacare! I might die!

Please guys! Don't repeal Obamacare! I might die!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/madisonfaithhh_/status/858540280261292032/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.cbsnews.com/news/high-school-girls-response-to-body-shamers-online-goes-viral/
youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reeeeeeeee

Nice. No more of his stupid shit on youtube or anywhere else for that matter.

Now I'm curious to see what would happen if Boogie really did die from obesity.

HA jokes on you the twin towers already fell

twitter.com/madisonfaithhh_/status/858540280261292032/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.cbsnews.com/news/high-school-girls-response-to-body-shamers-online-goes-viral/

>High-risk Pool

Fuck this bitch

>implying you or 50% of Americans can afford to pay for health insurance without subsidies.

>eat non-stop for 40 years
>complain that others don't want to pay to keep you alive

she looks ok to me

eh, she's borderline. I'd hit it as she is there, I likely wouldn't one year later though

Women are the most racist, trans-phobic , homophobic creatures.
Tho not in public , because they have to "keep up the good image"

me too.. shes got a big fat ass and isn't too fat at least

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

What's wrong with Boogie?

He's literally a self-made man. He's everything you fags always talk about. He turned himself into something. He pays his own way. He's now using that fortune to work his way toward bariatric surgery.

You fags probably have a fraction of the drive Boogie has, so don't judge until you're as rich as him.

>bariatric surgery
he wont get approved unless he loses about 100 pounds on his own. That isn't going to happen

Not even 10 obongocares would save your fat ass

I admit that I'm also doubtful, but god dammit, he's living the American dream, and I hope he can pull it off without dying a fat miserable bastard.

Nobody with 'drive' could allow themselves to get that fat. He's a hedonist above all else.

He wont have any issue... he's a millionaire he can pay for his medical bills..

go to work get a job

FAT GIRL, SHE'S EVERYTHING I WANTED AND MORE, FAT GIRL, SHE CAN'T FIT THROUGH THE DOOR

WHOOOOOOA

WHOOOOOOOA

THAAAR SHEEEE BLOOOOWS

Irrelevant, he's still a self-made man. That's a very hard thing to do, even more so when you have the problems he has.

>He pays his own way.

No he doesn't. He pays the same as healthy people do, which means healthy people have to pay more than they should to subsidize Boogie's extra costs.

He pays more taxes than you, so you don't really have any room to talk.

>implying boogie doesn't pay $500,000 in taxes yearly
>implying none of that money could in someway subsidize the shitty health coverage you can barely afford
>implying you aren't retarded

kek

>he's in a higher tax bracket so he's allowed to steal from you

Let's not kid ourselves, you don't have anything to steal.

>Implying

He pays for most of his medical expenses out of pocket because they're non-mandatory. He's very open about the fact that he regularly pays $10,000 for his medical bills in a month. Lets not even get into the fact that the president you love so much who is also in a higher tax bracket is literally pushing legislation daily to steal from you and you're okay with that..

Perfect THICC! Those bitches just jealous

youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4

TO SOME FAT FUCK ON YOUTUBE

PAYYYYYYYY

well tb h he is too fat to lose weight like a normal person. he needs surgery, and now he is going to pay for it

Let's not kid ourselves, you're some butthurt fatty who doesn't want his gravy train to end.

Making a lot of assumptions there. How many other deathfats pay as much as he does? Where do you think the money comes from to pay their costs? Is boogie paying for them too?

In all likelihood, he'll probably die in surgery.

What state does he live in?

PAY

Somewhere in the midwest

FOAR

He claimed in a future post that he ate no mayonaise, it was a jar of pudding. An act.

if a fatty is a good time and not an annoying bitch, id rather deal with her then a stupid fucking cunt like pic related

>well tb h he is too fat to lose weight like a normal person. he needs surgery, and now he is going to pay for it

No, he isn't.
If he goes on a carb restrictive diet and keeps his intake at 2000 Kilocalories a day, the weight will fly off for three weeks, stall for 2 weeks, then free-fall until he gets to the point where he's only burning as much energy as he is taking in.
Once he reaches this point, it will be safe for him to get surgery.
He will likely lose over 120 pounds doing this.

But we all know he won't do it.

Die Boogie

He's still obese

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY.

>mfw this is back when boogie was relatively fit

KILL IT WITH FIRE HOLY SHIT

Hot, keep posting

BTFO

>hurr body shaming is a result of the patriarchy
kek

I don't think it gets more gruesome than that webm, but if it's more THICC you want I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE

Whats up? Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boggie2988 coming at ya live once again from the power of the internet, however the power of my heart's going to stop if I don't get Obama Care for my heart medicine. So if you want to see Boogie the living blubber die like he was supposed to years ago from the power of God, you people with jobs will have to give me money for my medical expenses. I myself can't do it, nor can I Dew it since I can't drink Mountain Dew anymore. And if you fuckers let me die, I won't be able to turn in my grave because I'll be too fat to, but I will be mad as I make my way to heaven, as long as they have an elevator for me to get there since I'm handicapped. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to fill up my poo poo pot.

Boogie grunts furiously and the video abruptly ends.

FUG she is perfectly THICCCCC

CALORIE

About 5

>your claim to fame is unhealthy and disgusting you are
>wife is just waiting for you to croak so she can make off with your internet money
living the dream

She's over 200lbs? What is she, 6'4"?

also clean your room

Fuck off nufag

There's no way she's anywhere near 200 lbs, they're just jealous she's better looking than they are. If she legitimately was 200 lbs they'd probably be kissing her ass and telling her how beautiful she is, because she'd be less attractive then them.

female/liberal logic

Looks like Amy Shumer

No u

PAY

DELETE THIS

LARD GAGGLING

What the fuck is that?

Notice its all women saying that
no sensible man would ever say that, they would say she's overweight at the absolute worse.

DENBTS

SALAD DODGIN

I'm unironically subscribed to him on jewtube

POP OFF JAMES

I require thread archive on that one

subtle steel panther

ok i like it

He can afford it himself.

I like how they put blue eye liner on her as if that makes her look more presentable.

The penalty for incorporating nothing but red meat and sugary fatty shit in your diet and never going to the gym ever.

POP OFF JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!

>people die
>less needing healthcare
>costs go down

Republicans really are in it for the long game, eh?

Anything for that dosh I guess

There is NO fucking way that bitch is even close to 200lbs. Unless she is like 6'3. I dated a bitch fatter than that and she only weighed 180

Arkansas

kek'd

LMAO

It just passed in the House

POP OFF JAMES!

>Die

>Implying we are not all dying if we keep feeding that thing.

>he's living the American dream
Which is only proof America and its sick contemporary culture needs euthanized.

>literally pushing legislation daily to steal from you
>taking less of my money is literally stealing from me
This is what leftists actually believe

>Republicans really are in it for the long game, eh?
I really fucking wish they were that with it and Machiavellian. But the alternative that eventually comes to pass will be essentially no different than Obamacare which was really just Romneycare and this whole pointless kabuki theater show will have succeeded in distracting the plebes.

I'm laughing at wagies.