So I drive past this (((music venue))) every day in downtown SD. The outside looks pretty dubious to me...

So I drive past this (((music venue))) every day in downtown SD. The outside looks pretty dubious to me, but maybe I'm just too schizo at this point. What can we find out /pol?

Website ---> casbahmusic.com

One more, I was stopped at a light In front of this sign.

This comment really raises suspicions. Anyone been here or live in SD and have felt the same feel about this place given the Masonic sign and pizza gate revelations??

>You'll see
I really don't want to see

Go in and investigate

looks like a fag bar

casbah is the name of a brothel near where i live

Thats a normal Concert-Club. Its infected by leftist...like all Concert-Clubs...

If you think that's weird I literally have a "comet ping pong"-tier pizza place next to where I live

Why don't you go in and report to us?

Why do live musicians today have to be edgoards today? Serious question y'all

Isn't that the Islamic crescent? Bit odd for a music venue since it's haram

I might try. Don't know if I wanna pay for these commie bands and these (((venue owners)))

Sketchy

No with the star it means
Ma (moon) sun
Mason.

I used to go there in my punk rock days. I brought home many a skank from there

>a divey club has glory holes

Is this news?

"Really awkward" either means a gloryhole, or no dividers between urinals.

Is SD South Dakota? What's the state like. I am considering moving? Percentage of whites? Crime? Work (software development)? Gun laws? Taxes?

San Diego cunt.

No op is talking about san diego, ca

ur a dumb nigger, it's an islamic symbol

see

That's just a small live music venue I've been there half a dozen times. OP is phaggot

I've been there a few times. It's chill, but like all music venues it is infested with lefties

2/10 website
wtf is this shit

it's probably nothing, as with most of the pizza stuff Sup Forums comes up with

thats a famous venue there phanner

This symbol vaguely represents the sun(star) giving life(crescent). The symbols go all the way back to the Egyptians and ancient Semitic faiths. It's used all over the place, in nearly every country.