Le Penis lost
Schulz will win
Norway Labour Party will win
Corbyn will win
Trump getting btfo

What a great year

jew or legit polls?

>mfw I have $2000 riding on this election for Le Pen

France wants to be nigger by 2050 it seems , well good luck baguettes you were a nice country i guess

>Corbyn will win

(((polls)))

You should have listen us. She can win but it's very unlikely.

Like Arbeiderpartiet is ever going to win in Norway at these times. We are way too conservative for that. Long live Sylvi Listhaug!

>polls are so accurate

Literaily, brexit 3.0

didn't you learn?
let go

Hmmm almost like there's a difference between a single digit spread and a 20+ point spread

but frp wants to push that "store your ip/data for a while" for the sake of "the childeren"
not so sure i want that when lurking here

where is this even from?

They also implemented Datalagringdirektivet out of the blue, even though there were strong opostion to it. They are no to EU, which is only them and Senterpartiet.

Silly user, we all know that Sweden will be the next country to leave the EU

pls

>not a poll

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

my thoughts exactly.
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

You are wrong, leaf

The polls are wrong

well SD is going to win the next election, i dont know if we they are going to try and leave EU, but they are definitely going to distance them selves from it

I'm sorry, the leaf got me anst up.

Macron just had his leak from his taxeuros, hopefully people will listen to reason and stop his support

>corbyn will win
your flag says canada, but your post suggests that you're living on a different planet.

lol, I linked to a thread asking for a translation

But in the end it doesn't even matter

Western Euros are like Californians, no matter how much things collapse they will cling to their precious atheism and materialism.

>euros trying to use american memes to meme their own politicians into office

doesn't work that way

WRONG

I didn't mean leave the EU in the same sense that the UK will, I mean in the the sense that (and no offence) I honestly believe your country will collapse, enter a stage of civil war, and be re-born as an Edo-syle state (In the sense of being very isolationist and rediscovering it's ancient culture)

>>Corbyn will win

>Corbyn will win

40% is still a victory, it shows people are growing sick of the country.
She may not win 2017 but she has a good chance of winning next time. She won't just disappear after she loses this. If she's smart, she'll let Macron do his shit and then point to the ruining of France and Europe.

Funny how just 1 week ago the same graph was 80% Macaroni / 20% Lepen

>g-guys she is really done this time !!

kek, neck yourself.

Both

So every Frenchman is voting for Le Pen and the invading horders are voting for Macron?

No, but really, how fucked is France demographically speaking?
Or is collecting such information problematic?

>Trump btfo
>AHCA
go back to your timeline, fuckin leaf