/fcg/ Fire Colbert General

Colbert is on the ropes. Let's finish him off.

In this thread, we work to get Colbert removed from the Late Show.

>This is an action thread. It's not a thread for discussing whether we should remove Colbert.
>Take that conversation elsewhere. If you are here to cancel Colbert, IGNORE the shills. We're focused on getting it done.

Resources:

#FireColbert (this is still going strong, keep pushing it)
>include @CBS @Ford @ProctorGamble @Bayer @Pfizer in your tweets to gum up their feeds.

Advertiser phones. They are getting lots of calls. Keep going. It's easy. They don't argue, just take your complaint.
Ford 8003923673
Bayer 8008004793
Procter & Gamble 5139831100
Pfizer 8008793477
Glaxo Smith Kline 8888255249

File an FCC complaint for indencency:
online: consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794
email: [email protected]

complain to CBS:
cbs.com/feedback/
cbsinteractive.com/advertising
madashellboycott.com/demo/petitions/cbs-advertisers-list/

Advertiser emails:
pastebin.com/raw/Mtmg0pkH

Petition (38,631 signatures):
conservativefighters.com/stephen-colbert-petition/

There are people on reddit and twitter working on this.
We should work with them, share resources.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.pg.com/who-we-are/leadership-team
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Phone numbers image to spread

>hahahaha trump is gay
>n no it was not a homophobic joke

bumpo

fourth for fee-fees

lets share memes that we can spread on twatter and facebook. There is enough momentum that we could cause some kekery

this

I need to start linking to old threads so they can be used as resources. Maybe I will remember next time.

i definitely concur with this motion but the main focus should still be contacting advertisers, hit the fags where they live

great meme, will spread!

Holy shit why do you care this much

Oh I say all in. I've been calling nonstop, and asking all my friends/family to do it. My liberal friends seem to be the most ravenous

>tfw you realize Sup Forums are the actual SJW's

shill followed us in!

thanks for the bump though!

shills full damage control, keep it up boys!

gay nigger jew

>damage control
there has to be damage first

You might need this to go with it. One of the main rebuttals is that Colbert didn't call Trump gay.

I'm convinced this is a false flag so that SJW's can say that we do the same things they do.

>hardened group of badasses
newfag please go

GOOD ONE HHAHAHHAHAHAHA

thanks for the bump

I just called ford and told them that the majority of the complaints they're getting are coming from internet trolls and they said they already know

stopping by to say that you guys are trying to remove a guy (under the guise of caring about gays) since he opposes your views
really makes you think

sure shill sure.

keep calling guys. A guy on another thread said he was from procter and gamble and that they were meeting about the negative press, so it must be working at some level

That's funny because I told them some antifa thugs were going to call and say we were some internet trolls. Said was on some antifa message boards and I saw their operation planning. They said they knew.
KEK

He also provided these emails of the board of P&G.

Not sure if legit, but it's worth trying.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

us.pg.com/who-we-are/leadership-team

isn't it great!

I love pol, gets the shills all up in arms!

He likens gays to skinheads and cancer. And it was supposed to be the worst insult he said. The guy obviously thinks gays are worse than a disgrace.

I'm not offended about it personally because I'm not gay, but the guy is obviously a homophobe.

Big mistake. Since when do we behave like faggot liberals?

gimme the rundown on Col-bert, all I know is apparently he sperged out but I don't watch normievision

>124129255
nice filename

>SJWs been getting shit talked by us because they get offended by words
>Steven Colbert calls Trump a Cockholster
>BAN STEVEN COLBERT!

This coming from a Red pilled trump supporter. Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me...

Yeah except you didn't actually say that and I actually did

since we realized it pissed off you shills so much!

AAAHAHAHAHAHA

It is, because I'm sure I've gotten ~5k normies to get fired up and call from social media dissemination in last 2 days alone.
GO HARDER.

and im from spookbusters international here to request that you sort yourself out lad

t. slimy, lying, hook-nosed kike

We are not like they. Or we would be on that colbert ban waggon.
>Takes red pill

get this reddit shit off my board you faggot, christ you're so fucking gay

>COMPLAIN
>COMPLAIN
>COMPLAIN

kys faggot

Ever since faggot libs like you come here to try to stop us. A LOOOOOOng time now. Years and years and years.

I would say something like "im calling on behalf of my mom/grandma/sister/aunt

> trump supporter
> red pilled
found the kike

if you stare into the abyss for too long...

lol maybe the weak shills, I could care less it's actually pretty sad to see the hypocrisy

Bump de bump de bump. Coon em

General Britbong reporting in.

Just called Ford. Told me they've received fifteen phone calls today about the situation and they're looking into it.
We're one step closer, CHARGE!

>Colbert walks onstage, smuger than usual
>The racially diversified audience are on the physical edge of their seats in anticipation
>"So, I noticed that it's two thousand and seventeen in the year of our lord and saviour and uhh..."
>The women are all wetter than Niagara Falls after seeing the smirk on Colberts face
>"and... uhh... people still support the Republican Party and Zrumpf"
>Public warning systems across the country sound, alerting all citizens of a DEFCON 1 alert
>All white men in the audience ejaculate stronger than they ever have before while all the nonwhite men in the audience are given permanent 18 inch erections
>All homosexuals in the audience open their mouths to holster these erections
>"And... Zrumpf is”...
>All world leaders convene an emergency meetings
>"I mean, really?"
>At once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>"I mean c'mon people - I'm looking at you, white males!"
>All the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the nearest black guy until the vibrations begin super-heating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>The camera zooms in on Colbert's face
>"Seriously, do you not realize what year it is?"
>The tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>Colbert's face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>The universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"It was her turn!"

No shill. I just love being able to make gay jokes. I'm certainly not going to fight against my desire to do so.

this. It's like these shills have no understanding of how we work?

Dense niggers

Souless Irish blooded American ginger in California.
You must be sad to think me a kike

No... in the biggest hairiest deepest bottom bear voice, say your calling for your boyfriend... errr... fiance

i mean besides the constant damage that is pol's rectum

Aww shame I love good old gay bashing

wow 2 posts, really going the extra mile for those shekels

its fucking awesome!

I dont give a fuck who you are, what you want. I want to see it burn, along with your children if I could find them

AHAHAHAHAHA FUCK MSM and FUCK you shills

can I get a quick rundown on why he needs to get canned?

Not faggot. Not lib. Not trying to stop you. Just not joining in with it. I served for 20 years to make sure anybody can say anything they want. I was just trying to understand the logic of going against what we believe.

What are the chances ads actually get pulled? I only see this being discussed on here anymore

>actively promotes something by spamming it on a board about chineese cartoons
>calls others shills

Alright buddy

>colbert walks on stage
>audience applauds
>Heh oh, yeah, sure, yeah hehe.. uh..
>audience quiets down
>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Karble.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... Zrumpt!
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background

>quick rundown
Yep

based pede! let's take down this libcuck shill!!

Yep

Kek needs lulz. This is a way to get them. Kek will be pleased.

Because it's a challenge and people said we can't make it happen. Write that in your HuffPo article.
Or no reason at all.
Because my tree told me to.

Wait, we care about gay people now?

>Shareblue hates their one simple trick being used back on them!

ahahah you get paid to shill on a chink cartoon board, you are the lowest of the low.

A guy on a previous thread worked for procter and gamble and said they were having meeting about how the negative publicity was not good

I'll explain. in light of your service, the best metaphor may be that it is akin to throwing a suicide bomber back toward the guy who sent him to suicide bomb

Well odds are super high that you will kys.
Please send link when you do.

>be a liberal
>make "offensive" gay jokes
>d dont call him out on it
lol

Q_Q He called my cheeto god gay!
FIRE HIM!

You guys are faggots. I can't wait for oyu faggots to be BTFO when you find out he's going to stay on the late show

bump

Be sure to include that he has been racist in the past, make it seem like a recurring problem

Fair enough. Seems counter productive, but it is logic.

If we could cobble together all the gay jokes he's told over the years and put them together in a video, it would pretty much paint him as a homophobe.

We could use that to take him down for good.

>Becoming what you despise

Decency rules regulate what can be said on television. Do you want to wake up one day to trannys jizzing on eachother on regular broadcast television? CBS has to abide by rules to keep television decent, however the scripted a vulgar homophobic rant about the presidency fellating the Russian president. The writes wrote the joke, the producers approved of them, and Colbert delivered them. It is utterly degenerate and they are pushing the overton window

colbert's actions arent supposed to be greentexted
god's knows what's going on here

Now that's the right answer.

>Doesn't give a duck about me.
>Has to tell me in a reply.

You are a joke. I'm no more a shill then you a weak egoed child.
On a final note. Carry on with hating me

Shhhh. That's need-to-know info there.
Don't give that to the enemy.

I agree with that logic.

>Do you want trannys jizzing on eachother on TV?
What is the FCC?
>CBS has to abide by rules
Calling the president gay for Putin breaks no rules
>Homophobic rant
it was a joke, because because you're gay for Trump doesn't mean it can't be spoken about faggot

will do you black beautiful shill monkey!

don't forget to clean off massa's cock after he's done fucking you for those $0.03 per post!

>"offensive" gay jokes
>only pol offended

if we get someone removed for being edgy how are we any better than SJWs? if he said obama is a nigger would we be doing this? because i know tumblr would be....and we would be doing everything we can to support him for saying it

sure protest but dont call for him to be fired,it will only make us hypocrites

sure i hate the guy and hope he dies but we must be better than the enemy,the public is watching

>be trump supporter
>don't like political correctness
>try to get someone fired for making a non-PC joke that isn't actually bigoted, because you don't like their political views

Doing all of this right now

Content is being produced. Lots of it :D
Need more sleuthing however.

would he have gotten fired if he made a gay joke about obama?

YES NIGGER this is great

AAAAHAHAHAH Its raining shill tears!!!

>he doesn't know what psyops and subversion are

If this works:
SJWs and faggots can get any TV personality removed just by doing this shit
Think about what you're actually doing to free speech faggot.

>It is utterly degenerate and they are pushing the overton window

This is exactly it. Colbert is a litmus test for whether they can still get away with it. I don't mean letting EVERYONE say this shit, I mean just letting left leaning hosts break the rules.

To the people that genuinely think this might limit free speech let me explain how this will go down.

>colbert does it
>FREE SPEECH!
>conservative host does it
>FIRE HIM!
>then you claim they let colbert do it so it's only fair the conservative keeps his job
>then they reply....

"yeah but that was different tho" they do this every fucking time.

Good. This is good. I am telling you that this is good.