Can you say to this woman's face you want her to die? Can you?

Can you say to this woman's face you want her to die? Can you?

How the fuck is she not dead already? Is there anything not wrong?

Does she even have a face at this point?

i wonder how many of these are a tumblr diagnosis

She does not deserve death she has yet to earn it
Let her suffer

sunk cost fallacy

posted by a healthy portland sjw

>I don't deserve ti get medical care without going bankrupt
Exactly.

Can she even get out of bed?

Would you even want to live at that point?

>inability to sweat

With all the money she will save not buying deodorant she could easily afford a gun to fix the rest of her imaginary problems.

I'm pretty sure Jesus has been trying to call her home with that laundry list.

Jesus christ yes for fucks sake if you failed the genetic lottery that hard you should be put down to save what little taxpayer money goes around

How am i supposed to say it to your face? You're hiding in another country. Come here I'll gladly tell you to die.

If I was her I'd just off myself whether I still had heath insurance or not.

This, gotta do what's best in the moment. Just die, woman

>i have autism

Thats all i got from that.

>everyones ehalth insurance should be through the roof to pay for all my shit

where does she live? i'll tell her.

If you can't take of yourself then according to natural law, no, you don't deserve to live.

i'm still for universal healthcare though. nobody should go bankrupt because they got cancer or some other shit.

god is telling her she is not fit to live dont shoot the messenger, genelets BTFO god bless america

Tell her to come over and I'll say it to her face.

Better yet, my shotgun will.

should add "compulsive liar" to that list.

would def tell her to die, in fact might do myself since there's not much left to kill

Is that same exact message directed towards doctors, nurses, insurance companies, her friends and family?

Or is it only directed to Anonymous taxpayers she will never meet.

Yes!

Holy fuck, you should have never survived this long. You're the perfect example for eugenics.

5 years ago, 1 in 100M for Celiacs, now that people know what "Gluten" is, it is 1 in 100...

Fools...

Why would someone with that much illness want to live?

Nobody deserves anything.

have a laundry list of health problem like that, but not BS things, have actually had a few doctors tell me I should kill myself

>she has a whole bunch of shit
Not only would I tell it to her face, but any kids she was unfortunate enough to have should be sterilized too. That's some bad genes.

How can modern healthcare be so inhuman as to not have put her down yet?

>Autism

Well now. That's how you know the rest is made up

Pre-existing conditions have been taken care of in this bill. This is victim larping.

Yes. If she's that fucked up she should dead.

She honestly shouldn't be alive. Fuck. I can understand if you're the sickly sort, asthma or cancer survivor or whatever, but fuck. You can't just have every god damn condition under the sun and be like "any one of these could kill me, tell me I have it coming". Clearly you fucking do.

Why haven't you?

I like how she starts off with PTSD like that's her biggest problem.
Most of those things are probably self-diagnosed anyway.

obamacare

The biggest trick the jew ever played was convincing us humans have rights. Ultimately it's a dog eat dog world, nobody owes you shit. I garuntee this bitch eats disgusting too.

Nurgle loves her.

Will you kill yourself now?

Modern medicine is holding back the good health of humanity. People who would have otherwise died to their illnesses/abnormalities are now passing on their genes to future generations, thus weakening them.

Yes

Think of how many brown people that money could save, but this racist white bigot thinks her life is worth more.

>outing yourself as a crohn's sufferer on fucking facebook

What did they used to say 100 years ago when we didn't have "modern medicine"?

Are liberals going to start using sickness as buzzwords now like they did the pan,armorasexual bullshit?

What's wrong with that? There are Crohn's support groups on facebook.

>Having PTSD, Arthritis, Elner Dalnos Syndrome, Celiac, Strabismus, Amblyopi, TBI, Heart Murmur, POTS, Severe food and drug allergies and a shit ton of other serious diseases

Yeah if that was really true she would be cringing 24/7 in a fucking hospital bed and not virtue signaling on kikebook.

Yes.

Furthermore, there should be more pressure to do prenatal testing for defects and abort tardbabies. This is from someone that supports universal healthcare. Healthcare protections exist to absorb the risk associated with difficult/dangerous labour and to ensure the upkeep of the citizenry to a minimum acceptable standard of health. Having cripples in the street and sick people everywhere is not conducive to an efficient and desirable society.

However, neither is keeping alive people that should have been aborted.

My 80 year old grandmother can lift 45 lbs over her head and she has arthritis and shit.

Crohn's = Jew

I want her to die, she's costing everyone else a fucking fortune. They don't owe her shit. Nature has spoken. It is probably taking the earnings of several workers to keep her alive. Why should they sacrifice so much for her? What claim does she have on their earnings? The problem with medical care is that 1% of the people, like this cunt, use over 20% of healthcare dollars. THIS is the 1% we need to strike down.

I could easily kill her via strangulation and not feel a thing. So yeah I could tell her she needs to die

I with all her ailments its really nature's way of telling her to die. My input is not needed.

Gas her now. Not worth saving.

>having an entire conversation with yourself

Nature wanted this thing to die a long time ago, modern medicine provides a mercy that I do not wish to fund. There is no perceivable benefit to letting this thing live

>Say to my face that I deserve to die.
>Can't do it, huh?

The fact that this woman is vain enough to make this assumption makes me want to kill her myself. Do liberals really walk around the world with the false belief that everybody cares about them?

Holy shit woman I think God is the one that wants you dead.

>Inability to sweat
That's a trait of reptiles.

lol she should be begging for death wtf

Post her full name and I'll gladly tell her she needs to die

I want you to die you fucking whorish fuckhole.

I'm not gonna say she deserves to die
I'm just saying I deserve not to be forced to pay for her to live because I'm not a huge fan of slavery

what shit genetics

how in the fuck are you that unhealthy?
>autism and adhg + anxiety

are these things even compatible?

>so you're saying you want to steal my money? Come to my house and take it. Tell me to my face that you are a thief that wants my money. You won't do it, will you? Coward.

If you cant afford healthcare and no one else wants to pay for it then you should either kill yourself or rob people at gunpoint, not be a coward and rob people with government goons and taxes.

It's not me saying you deserve to die, it's nature/evolution saying it.

UNDERRATED
>UNDERRATED

She deserves her death, no offspring should have to suffer her genetics

You have so much, because God needs you in heaven. Please, for your sake and your family's, close your eyes and embrace God.

This lady is clearly 100% batshit and probably uses bogus claims of illness to manipulate everyone around her, so it would be a net plus for humanity. She probably has "fibromyalgia", too.

HAHAHAHAAHAH

Why would you even want to live?

Yea, you gotta die lmao. That's how life works.

>all of those conditions
I'd tell her she should have killed herself years ago.

Definitely bullshit. NO ONE could survive with that long ass grocery list of genetic failures. And even if you are somehow that fucked up, isn't it it a little selfish to put everyone else's insurance premiums through the roof just to pay for all your shit?

I'd say this instead.

Is that why you are alive?

So people like that should just die? What if she was an Aryan cute with blonde hair and blue eyes?

Well. We all gotta dies someday. You can't force someone to give you medicine, or pay for that medicine.

Yeah sure I'de tell her you deserve to die, her reaction would probably be priceless.

lets see how it is with out obamacare first, if its bad maybe, tho feel like a peasant being fed to lions in a gladiator ring with everyone around just cheering at my slow death lol

Enler danlos? Fuck you its ehlers danlos. Stupid bitch.

Celiacs and crohns plus food allergies? Nature wants you dead

Why does she think I can't say that to her face? It's easy unless she chimps out on me or is that what she means by it? That I can't say it to her face because she will be trying to shut my mouth with her fist while I speak? I'd just have to wear a bicycle helmet then

>Autism
>ADHD

Let's get it clear.
a) Half of this shit she list is made up and self-diagnosed
b) People wilf self-diagnosed shit tend to group together and harass legit autists.

Yes, she and fags like her need to die. And I would only say that to her face, but also strike it over with the stick for being such overpriviliged, entitled, snotty brat.

With that attitude I'd be fine telling her whole family to die

Hoooly shit after reading that list how is this bitch not praying for death.

The question is not if she deserves rape.

The true question is what atrocities a poor soul should do to the world to deserve raping this ugly attention whore.

she has 3 stooges syndrome

I'm the fucking Bancho of Sup Forums.

I don't fear anyone.

how many are self diagnosed
you don't "suspect" crohn's
you do a very unpleasant test and find out

yeah, because someone with those diseases and disorders wouldn't be able to live more than a few days without medical care, and she says she has a salary. She even got a fucking knee transplant.

I think you have two rights. You have the right to live. You have the right to property. No one can kill you and no one can take your shit. That's it.

So she's saying EVERYONE ELSE needs to pay insanely high healthcare costs to cover her conditions.

Oh and yeah you're gonna fucking die from autism and eczema. Very deadly.

This. I'd rather she not die, but in the end, I don't really fucking care. At the end of the day it doesn't affect me. If I wanted to get upset every time someone had shitty luck that put them into an early grave, I'd be in constant mourning. Sorry, it's reserved for family and close friends.

No, nurgel has thrown everything onto her and she still won't die, thats exactly the shit nurgle (hates) dislikes.

Thank you Papa Nurgle

I think your only disorder is that you are a hypochondriac

I personally think that this person's continued existence is an affront to the natural order, anyone agree?

>knee translplant

Only a morbidly obese land whale needs a knee replacement - yes I would let you die fatty.

She's obviously a defective model and should be disposed of

Yeah she deserves to either die or renounce all those self-diagnosed illnesses. And stop popping prescription pills like PEZ.