Often times claims that the institutionalization of racist systems in the United States ended with the Civil Rights...

Often times claims that the institutionalization of racist systems in the United States ended with the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s may be heard daily; however, traditions of slavery and segregation continue to affect our society on all levels, primarily within our criminal justice system. The current legal system upheld in American society has yet to reject the influences of racist policies of the past and, in some cases, continues to perpetuate such racist policies against non-whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4&t=385s
youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0I0o9JJw2tgnd
mcall.com/news/local/allentown/mc-pennsylvania-war-on-drugs-heroin-versus-crack-epidemic-2-20161203-story.html
yahoo.com/news/us-opioid-crisis-epidemic-proportions-040454295.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which policies?

specifically drug laws.

Wasted demon trips. And name one.

kek speaks through the trips. the CJS is racist and drug laws must be abolished so that we may truly see keku

How is the CJS racist? Because more black people are caught using drugs because your neighborhoods are more heavily policed because 13% of the population is responsible for 50% or the homicides? Top kek.

Be, be, 'fore we came to this country
We were kings and queens, never porch monkeys
There was empires in Africa called Kush
Timbuktu, where every race came to get books
To learn from black teachers who taught Greeks and Romans
Asian Arabs and gave them gold when
Gold was converted to money it all changed
Money then became empowerment for Europeans
The Persian military invaded
They heard about the gold, the teachings, and everything sacred
Africa was almost robbed naked
Slavery was money, so they began making slave ships
Egypt was the place that Alexander the Great went
He was so shocked at the mountains with black faces
Shot up they nose to impose what basically
Still goes on today, you see?

When considering the long standing racism entrenched in our mindsets and in the legal system, it is difficult to consider an effective solution. First, the notion that racism ended with the passage of civil rights laws must be contested and critiqued at all levels of society. Discourse contradicting this ignorant belief is necessary to deconstruct the "good enough" notion when it comes to the rights of minorities. Additionally, no legitimate progress can be made unless racist marginalization is recognized within the legal system. This requires those who operate in the legal system to remove themselves from their privileged state and to recognize the dangers of remaining complacent in our oppressive society.

Elaborate.
How is a drug law racist?

Kek, you saying nonwhites are genetically predisposed to doing drugs? Why... why that sounds like racism to me!

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Although whites and blacks all smoke marijuana in equal proportions, blacks get harsher penalties and get arrested more frequently for possession.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4&t=385s
youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

user I have an idea for you.

You know how, in America, corporations are legally considered people? Well guess what, some of them are older than the abolition of slavery.

Lots of them are banking institutions, like:

1792 New York Stock Exchange
1792 State Street
1810 Brown Brothers Harriman
1812 Citigroup

...that's just from a quick search. So, if you're looking for institutional racism, and you want to go after somebody who clearly profited off it, have at it. A decent team of lawyers should be able to convnce a jury that these "people" (corporations) profited off slavery. And since their holdings are presumably still accruing compound interest, they are *still* doing so.

It's racist when it is racially motivated or when it is applied in a manner in which harsh penalties are served to ethnic group #1 and lenient penalties to ethnic group #2.

This was clearly present w.r.t to crack vs cocaine punishments. Crack (used by african americans primarily) carried stiff punishment whereas cocaine didn't.

Marijuana
> Popular amongst minorities for some time thus got people locked away and thrown in prison. It was considered a bottom tier substance with no social value
> White people start using it and it becomes popular
> Suddenly its now legal, celebrated, has medicinal purposes, and is a recreational harmless substance
> Suddenly its legit.

The whole foundation of America is based on such trickery and foolishness. It's rooted in pure ignorance and the cultural immaturity of a group of people.

Oh dear, the drug addicts and rapist drug dealers are going to jail.

Fuck off you degenerate.

P R I O R C O N V I C T I O N S

SMDH this must be because of the legacy of jim crow and slavery.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html

I read ”The New Jim Crow” and it was actually really informative once I got past the ”fucking niggers” feeling, and if you still don't give a shit about mass drug incarceration, realize it's a massive cash cow that the people pay for and get very little benefit from. It's like Obamacare but instead of insurance companies it's private prisons.

If every black got a higher penalty for simply possession of marijuana i guess we have an issue.
Them getting arrested more frequently means nothing. Gonna sound racist, but they might just be too fucking dumb. Not to mention that blacks have a serious problem about interacting with police and trust me the cops arent the problem.

>More people use something it becomes more popular
>RACISM
Are you okay?
Also please realise that the only sensible arguments for weed are made by whites, infact 90% of arguments on anything i see online are made by whites. So that could tell a story of how what white people like is suddenly more accepted.

Again if for same crimes under same circumstances some people get longer punishments we do have an issue i agree there.
However you gotta realise that the judge also evaluates the person thats being judged and what he says.
If you walk into court after a murder saying fuck yall i killed the man fuck him, youre gonna get a greater sentence and thats absolutely fair in my opinion.

So HOW are these statistical numbers racist?

exactly. any person here who thinks obungo was a bad president and that our economy is shit needs to look at the drain prisons have on it and the war on drugs has on it.
>be economist
>think economy is bad because of illegals
>ignore massive deficit due to drug laws and prisons
>tips fedora

Is it possible that they do dumb shit while carrying drugs? Is it possible that they don't STAY inside rather than hang on corners?

Could it be that whites organize better to change laws?

laws are made to benefit white people. that's a fact. laws are made institutionally to assimilate blacks or destroy their family structure

>The current legal system upheld in American society has yet to reject the influences of racist policies of the past
Like what for example ???

How society and police are treating the meth/pill/opioid "epidemic" compared to how they treated crack (even then crack vs cocaine was bad too) is a pretty blatant case of institutional racism

>laws are made to benefit white people
Which ones specifically ???

>How society and police are treating the meth/pill/opioid "epidemic" compared to how they treated crack (even then crack vs cocaine was bad too) is a pretty blatant case of institutional racism

This dog

>How society and police are treating the meth/pill/opioid "epidemic" compared to how they treated crack (even then crack vs cocaine was bad too) is a pretty blatant case of institutional racism
How so ???

Yeah how though specifically, I see no actual information there.

crack got shut down hard. the incarceration rate was immense and crack addicts were sent to prison, not rehab. Now if you're a white teen with a pill addiction or a redneck who likes his meth, you get a slap on the wrist. No prison unless you produce it. Just rehab or sent free.

Is this your SJW homework of a week ago, being done late?

>Now if you're a white teen with a pill addiction or a redneck who likes his meth, you get a slap on the wrist. No prison unless you produce it. Just rehab or sent free.
Examples please.

nice argument /newfag/ do you just go around commenting on every argument you cant beat "Ayeeee lmao sjwfag hahah let me go fap to my anime now sjw"

>Private Prisons
>Police targets built on numbers of arrests and cities that rely on private prisons.
>Judicial system ayoutube.com/watch?v=0I0o9JJw2tgnd laws

Different time periods, different approaches, nothing to with race, the crack epidemic was decades ago, try harder.

How does that discriminate against blacks any more than any other race ?

mcall.com/news/local/allentown/mc-pennsylvania-war-on-drugs-heroin-versus-crack-epidemic-2-20161203-story.html

read the article and do not simply dismiss this as liberal bullshit, because im a relatively moderate

That's right, they said to study and use Sup Forums's lingo, too. Look, you may have a point about crack vs cocaine, but that's a drop in the bucket, you have a long way to go.

>Commit crime
>Be punished
>RACISM
The more you cry wolf the less people will listen to you.

> laws are made institutionally to assimilate blacks or destroy their family structure

you mean welfare

>Assimilate blacks
>This is a bad thing
If it weren't for the welfare state destroying the black family unit blacks in this country would be more like whites and be better off for it

>blaming nogs for their own lack of self-discipline

If they can't control themslves then laws won't control them either you retard

Minority populations in the United States are treated better here than in their own countries, nigger.

I have a point with crack v cocaine and then marijuana numbers. The point is this war on drugs in the CJS against blacks makes our economy shit. We should stop being autismo and just let niggers and whites blow some loud

I agree that american prison system is absolute dogshit, but if only thing prisons care about is more people inside em, why do they chose only blacks?

Honestly im not even going to argue this point, every statistic ever agrees that blacks commit incredibly high percentage of total in america, even though theres so little of them on the grand scale.

Take drug laws.
When the CIA started trafficking cocaine into america, the laws around it centred on the fact that powder coke is used primarily by?
>Rich white men

and crack(Cocaine plus baking soda) was mainly used in poor or poverty stricken predominantly black areas.
So the possession charges are hideously skewed against crack with far far heavier sentences imposed.

This is one example; the comical vid i posted is a glimpse in the disparity that the two races face in the criminal justice system.

But yeah,
>there is no inherent racism in key institutions of power, and blacks are just dumb sub-human freaks who deserve to be locked up if not shipped out back to Africa, yeah?

In the UK, we do not have these levels of institutional racism although elements do exist

bump

It's a circular argument.
You will always use the stats to point to something inherently criminal in the psyche and nature of black people.
I will consistently use my stats to show that the system and environment are disgustingly geared against those people causing those stats to exist in the first place.

Try living in a poor area lad, with failing schools and little investment.

Let's say you do get ahead and pull yourself up from your bootstraps; on your graduation day a cop who has to meet his arrest quota stops and searches you, plants evidence and arrests you.
You now have a criminal record.
Well done.

Plus, you have to look at all the video evidence that has recently surfaced showing police brutality and straight up killings.
If these were police officers who were black killing white angels of snow, we would expect /pol to implode.

And i will tell you that poor blacks commit more crime than poor whites or poor asians. Rich blacks commit more crime than rich asians and whites, and mid income blacks also commit more crime in their respective income "league."
My country is poorer than a dumpster in yours and im doing just fine not being a criminal.

Are you claiming that every black person in prison is there because of falsified evidence?

> Minorities use something
> socially unacceptable, delinquent, criminal, punished

> White people start using it
> Becomes socially acceptable, has medical qualities, becomes legal, can literally open stores and sell it, companies centered on it appears on open exchange
> Can suddenly expand your mind
> wew lad

> Slang - minorities
unsophisticated form of communication
> Net speak - grows popular among white people
Modern language

I'm okay. Are you?

To continue, i can agree with you on 1 thing that could be causing blacks to be disgusting in a way they are and thats single parenthood.
Literally nothing good ever came from a single parent family and nothing neutral either.
And it seems that blacks do have a very great tradition of pumping and dumping everything they see.
This is an issue i think we can both agree on.
Also its literally in their genes to be more violent

Speech and illegal substances are far far far from a good comparison.
Also i think you should look into the definition of the word slang

> Minority does X
Crime, ignorant, throw em in prison

> White people start doing X
Maybe we should re-evaluate our stance
Has medicinal purpose
Laws change.
Becomes legal.
Can open up store fronts
Socially acceptable
Elevates mind
Relieves stress
The next big economy in America
Co-ops the whole movement from minorities
Profits

*Laughs in American

The crack laws were made harsh because blacks were shooting up neighborhoods with Mac 10s.

They were literally killing each other over pumps and the entirety of the black community was disintegrating.

Crack houses lawlessness, criminal elements literally controlled entire sections of towns.

So white people tried to help by getting drug dealers off the streets, banning assault weapons and cleaning up black neighborhoods.

We also initiated he war on drugs and literally killed and fought wars in South America to stop importation.

The reason that cocaine possession laws weren't as harsh is because no one cares if an investmen banker talks to much and pops a boner for for hours they aren't shooting up neighborhoods and killing innocent children to get jumped into gangs.

TYou dumbshits have all just swallowed he (((cultural Marxist))) propaganda.

well you should discuss the crux of this issue which is what kind of employers would hire educated black people?
its bad enough for a white guy to get a college degree and look for a job, just imagine what it means to be black and not a woman. selling drugs and committing crime is 10 times more profitable than working for mr.shekelstein at internship wages and still dealing with racism in the work ontop of that
i know that Sup Forums talks about job quotas all the time but this only applies to massive corporations, not every workplace by far.

>Minority breaks law in crime ridden city
>Has priors
>Gets punished then breaks law again
>White person breaks law in low crime town
>Has no priors
>Gets off light and doesn't break law again
Gee it's almost like one didn't learn their lesson the first time

Live 10 years in downtown Detroit then come back at me about "muh racism" you sheltered faggot.

>employers
>israelfag
>good goy

> Imports clean form of drug
> Makes a dirty version of it for minorities
> Top levels of distribution chain are government
> Destroys black neighborhoods with dirty drugs
> Destroys black neighborhood even further by jailing users instead of cutting off the distribution network
> Plays pretend w/ a war on drugs to get more tax shekels
> Actually ends up smuggling more of it over via military planes
> Fucks up the neighborhood even more
> Arrests and imprisons so many people there are no more users
> claims victory
> Drug network keeps running

> The reason that cocaine possession laws weren't as harsh is because no one cares if an investmen banker talks to much and pops a boner for for hours they aren't shooting up neighborhoods and killing innocent children to get jumped into gangs.

The reason why it wasn't harsh because they were white and instead of being a gang on the street robbing people for pennies they were white niggers in suits robbing the country/world for dollars.

Thank you for not learning the lesson and setting yourself up for being subjected to it.
yahoo.com/news/us-opioid-crisis-epidemic-proportions-040454295.html

White people are something else man..
Who do you fucking idiots think you're fooling?

Listen mate, crime is more profitable than even high paying jobs. The good crime that is. Not robbing corner stores or going into houses or killing random people.
My mom is a mathematician, throughout her education she was top of the class in every single subject even the ones not related to math. And now my family is piss poor we barely have enough money to eat and we might not even have enough money to eat during the summer if i dont get a job myself, which is a pain in my country. But back in the day my mothers friend was a high end criminal and now he owns multiple jewelry stores and is rolling in money, he bought the stores with his illegally earned cash. But if you do crime expect to go to jail and shut the fuck up. Everythings legal if you dont get caught, good luck.
Also right now in america there is a shitton of diversity bullshit going on and affirmative action and employers know that, they know that the black doctors gpa and SAT scores were 30% to 50% lower and he still got in over more hard working white students, he knows that his achievements are not his achievements at all.

im sephradi who studied hard to get into ashkenazi industry but i discovered its full of woman and freeloaders. because i didn't qualify to these jobs im making my own tutorial series online instead + freelance work
ill also mention that none of the other applicants have advantage over me, i carefully looked at all of their portfolios and found only outdated shit. now i know how the real world works.

> Dumb crafty white niggers having run out of minorities to fuck over begin fucking themselves over using the same tired old methods they used on blacks.

> Dumb white goys having not learned a single thing from the bullshit they perpetuated against blacks end up destroying their nation and countries around the globe

> Think they're honestly getting away with it
> Ignorantly poke fun at minorities w/ slogans like 'muh racism' as their empires burn and root from within.

Muh degeneracy
Muh broken white family units
Muh suicide rates because can't take hard knocks
Muh opioid crisis
Muh unpayable debt
Muh global thuggery via armed conflict
Muh can't figure out what my gender is
Muh beating the shit out of each other on weekends in the park like niggers over social issues
Muh, consuming hatred and blindess to it.

>The good crime that is
i really doubt that. in a world of supply of demand there is plenty of demand for illegal stuff. not even the government or corporations regulate the prices of drugs and stolen goods. its a free market and there is nothing but good money to be made.
but lets take a lawyer for example. you have tons of good white lawyers and even female lawyers that are willing to work at a law firm so blacks don't really have an advantage there.
you could even say its a jewish occupation, i don't care. im just saying whats on my mind

You know what would fuck up that distribution? Not buying fucking drugs.
Trust me, the higher position youre in in a corporate ladder, the more less obvious, higher earning cash you can make. But we both agree that crime pays off more, thats just the way it is. It pays off more because its illegal. But if you want easy cash be ready for consequences or do it proper. In my country there is a saying " far from sight far from heart." Dont get caught and youre good, get caught youre not good, easy.
I assure you that there is affirmative action in every aspect of education. I used the doctor example because its been talked about the most, since doctors are supposed to be held to a very high standard.

Eat a bag of dicks, Reddit nigger.

i could go in a random office building everywhere in a major city and see majority of white woman. even at places like coffee houses or clothing stores are woman exclusive jobs.
don't get me started on discrimination.

Yup, here a person working at the register, in some places, has to be female, there is no cleaning sir, there is a cleaning lady and so on.
But thats just how it works. You and me talking about it here wont change anything.
I honestly dont know how strong affirmative action is in women compared to men, but its incredibly strong in black vs white and asian