DESTROY ISLAM GENERAL - TOTAL WAR EDITION

Their book says total war, lies, murder, rape and anything evil is ok as long as it spreads islam. No more Mr. Nice Guy. ITT we plot against muslims.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=KN6ngThqMEs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6QZn9xiuOE
illuminatisymbols.info/wp-content/uploads/illuminati-signs-uncle-sam.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=scD3oYQuigk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddz2mw2vaEg
pbs.twimg.com/media/CUAQWl2WoAAUUau.jpg
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-soldier-syria-refugee-false-flag-terror-attack-posing-arrested-frankfurt-france-bavaria-a7705231.html
nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-magazine-attack/charlie-hebdo-shooting-12-killed-muhammad-cartoons-magazine-paris-n281266
m.imdb.com/title/tt0244244
thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's too late... the Jews destroyed Christianity with American liberal media pressure.. the moslem will not fall for such tricks

>OP here
and i approve of this message. can you get harder core?

stop being a faggot and get a glock

>damn i look good
>who tf drew me

The Arabs are our allies in the fight against the Zionists. Yes they should get out of Europe, but they should be let alone and respected in their own homelands

>checked, based

you are a cuck

Checked. Shias confirmed the only true religion

>muhhamed was right Allah Akbar
War mongeling pedophile that spread the faith by the sword is what you want when everyone will soon have weapons of mass destruction.
How fucking naive are you?

why is it against islam to draw people? because they don't want to be identified. it's a military tactic. photograph them at every opportunity.

get fucked ahkmed

this

>Marine will choke on the blood of the the infidel bongs and the rest of Europe

There are over 1 billion committed muslim, humanity has never faced a threat so large before. Best case is we bomb mecca therefore destroying the temple they face during prayer, outlaw owning a quran and ban face viel/burka. Also ban circumcision

works for me

Do this, I will create more Islamic threads

you will die disgracefully in battle and you won't get any virgins. you will burn in hell.

>make Constantinople great again

word

I already have a wife and children, burger. Battle? kek What battle?

k, time to bomb brazil

Is this some kind of ISIS-tan?

I should like her so much

>ParrotFag alarm
Its illigal because the prophet was right.
Get it right.
Or give up your wife to a follower.

As-salam alaykom

illegal immigrant detected. off to gitmo with you faggot goat fucker. you probably prefer to let the goats fuck you.

speak english faggot

That's cute.

And fuck I meant to say shouldn't

Your language is disgusting.

why is it the world's default language?

why doesn't the west join up with the BRICS countries to carpet bomb all muslim countries back to the stone age? oh wait, they're still in the stone agie. this shouldn't be that hard. they're fucking attacking. ie. turkey, france, germany, sweden, even the us.

Who's down to spray paint mosques in the Bay area with me?

>*age
also, fuck the geneva convention. muslims don't honor it. let's get it on. i dedicated this next one to imams worldwide. spread your buttcheeks: youtube.com/watch?v=x6QZn9xiuOE

keep dreaming fucking satan worshippers.

pizzagate, ronald bernard, uncle sam baphomet, cern satanic human sacrifice, eyes wide shut......... you are desperate puppets of satan.

be discrete

your post seems legit, but you're posting from turkey, which is 98% muslim. can't trust you.

on the other hand, if you're legit, you're in an ideal position to take out a lot of muslims

then check this out and tell me who your uncle sam really was: illuminatisymbols.info/wp-content/uploads/illuminati-signs-uncle-sam.jpg

fight God, attack his Prophets, kill innocent people, burn the flames of hatred.

in the end you will become fuel and woods for hell.

you have to go back

fucking idiots dont you ever think one day you will die? what do you think will happen there? nothing? or the One who gave you a life will ask you what you did on earth? spread hatred on internet forums for killing people? you think you will go to heaven for that? you think there is no Divine Justice? you think killing innocent people will not be punished?

LET ME REMIND YOU THEN, THERE IS A HELL AND IT IS FOR EVIL PEOPLE. IT IS NOT A JOKE.

>this
>pray up
>Allah Akbar

it's good to hate evil. war is hell. sometimes innocent people die in war. deal with it faggot. your people started it.

off to gitmo with you, you goat fucking shit eater

>greentext

my people started it? then what the fuck are your countries doing in our countries? killing 100 million people only in the last 200 years?

WAKE UP IDIOT OPEN YOUR EYES. IT IS YOU WHO IS EVIL. IT IS YOU WHO IS KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE. IT IS YOU WHO ORGANIZE FALSE FLAG EVENTS TO MAKE MY PEOPLE LOOK LIKE EVIL.

youtube.com/watch?v=scD3oYQuigk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddz2mw2vaEg
pbs.twimg.com/media/CUAQWl2WoAAUUau.jpg
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-soldier-syria-refugee-false-flag-terror-attack-posing-arrested-frankfurt-france-bavaria-a7705231.html

WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES STUPID FUCK?

>yay i know fancy words

you started it (most recently) when you took over turkey and sent "immigrants" into europe and (largely unsuccessfully) into the us. also 911 is your fault. you all need to die.

fucking idiots satan has you in his hands, ruling every corner of your soul like a fucking puppet.. and you come online and talk about killing innocent people with your fucking lies. even you know these are fucking fabricated lies. even you know you are the evil one in this game.

desperate fucks you will go to hell for the evil you cause.

kuffar-cringe
stop being rebellious and come back to your creator Allah

Your people have had religous fueds for years. All we did was creat a vaccume for power.

Your shit tribes and shitty genes dealt with thd situation as you did. We should have stayed.

The worste thing we did to you guys was give you freedom from a dictator so your religous finatics could run shit.

you are a fucking idiot with no clue. turkey currently hosts 3,5 million refugees and does not send them to europe. they are our brothers and we will protect them. you have no clue, you are a brainwashed moronic monkey in the hands of satan.

Yo you are moody as fuck.

>doesnt read whole conversation but jumps in.

Fuck you, Sup Forums clearly not for you

Dumbass, errrtime you use a religous fanatical slur like hell, or satan here your stock on that flag goes down.

People want to here what you sand niggers want to say. So don't come dial it back up.

If we wanted to be indoctrinated we would watch some Isis propoganda or read a Quran.

If you don't have facts or base your argument of who is Satan than you deserve nothing and it becomes even more obvious why your beloved people you care so much about wont stop killing eachother

we will all see on the other side who is who. just wait until your lifetime ends. that guy who died a few weeks ago had 6 heart transplantations but inevitably died at the age of 101. we will all die, this is not "religion" but fact..

just wait.

Islam must die.

Ah... an Islamist, you know suicide is always a valid option for you people. Perhaps you should consider it.

I would love to give you hit of DMT and vibe with you, but you might send yourself straight to hell. The real hell.

fuck you liar.

fuck you

you're cool

>transplantations
lol ur still a stupid ahkmed

you're both cool

underrated

Do what the Spaniards did, "convert or die as a heretic". Anything other than that won't work. Your psyops will not even make a dent and I highly soubt you'd even go out of your basement.

i vote for carpet bombing saudi arabia

>fuck you
>underated
Thanks for the double (you) goyim 8D

lol, ok, i take back the 'fuck you' then. you're marginally not an asshole. and no i'm not new.

Never happening.

Meant for

Hi (((pinoy)))

I'm not a Jew, scum. Filipinos have been fighting muslim slave raiders even before the Spanish came. We know your kind.

>kablamo
never say never. wouldn't it be nice to see a moab dropped on mecca?

Best way to deal with Islam is ridicule.

nice try (((pinoy))).

this is the ultimate point to where a basic google search about islam and filipinos might bring (((you))).

mmm, that's a good start, but carpet bombing is better.

It would be a glorious day.

mah nigga :D

DopebeanscanusayChekem

our digits!!

bump

Let's become Mormons, guys. It's like Islam but:
>no muslims
>space jesus
>black skin is a literal curse
>almost entirely white religion
>women trained to be submissive useful housewives from day 1
>men encouraged to be manly
>conservative
>white founding prophet
>cool temples
>no jews (if we become mormons then we are the jews)
>no muslims
>immune to muslims
>health code that actually works (stay away from dudeweedlmao and cigs and alcohol and caffeine, which surprisingly can cause kidney stones, and so forth)
>women not allowed to dress like sluts
>children mandatory
>huge families (tons of children) encouraged
>so forth

Not only is this a way to defeat Islam, but it is a way to save the white race and the West

Bye

legit except: 'space jesus' and 'temples.' i'd fight ahkmed by your side user.

not going back through all your posts, but you seem legit. bubye.

Problem is this shit never makes it to the Sand kingdoms. You need to actually find a way to spread this shit in places like SA for it to have any real effect.

As far as those people are concerned this shit doesn't exist. They never seen people actively mock their belief.

therefore moabs over mecca

>100 million people only in the last 200 years
[Citation needed]

Nuke Mecca

Last guy who tried to ridicule jews/islam got murdered in France, I don't see as much as a whisper about him nowadays.
You kill one of these fuckers, you're "islamophobe", they kill hundreds of civillians, "it's just their culture", "not all muslims".
So I don't know how to deal with that, sure, you can make them chimp out if you spread Mohammed garbage on social media, but then what, who will you be tossing the crosshairs on?
They will chimp out at civillians, you'll be comfortable in your homes.
Also, their Sheikhs and people pushing Islam, the head of their Tarics, will never get out of hiding to assume something, they'll say it was a radical or because someone made a joke, but they won't be put on trial for spreading it.
Maybe their followers once they murdered people, and then what?
Everything comes back to normal, find a way to do it, most people will go along.

Doesn't solve the problem, it was already destroyed once, the Suni kill some of the Shia that try to be pilgrims, cut the bellies of their sposes open and kill the baby, also the father.
So, if that stone was already robbed once and half destroyed, they took it back and rebuilt it, I don't think it will make a difference nuking the Ka'ba.

Shutup Roach. You of all people don't get to claim morality on anything. You literally became a people and nation by invading, raping and pillaging dozens of other peoples.

No there is no divine justice. Getting angry and "believing" doesn't make it any truer.

Islam is a political and cultural ideology. A shit one at that.

Needs a reformation at the very least.

>LET ME REMIND YOU THEN, THERE IS A HELL AND IT IS FOR EVIL PEOPLE. IT IS NOT A JOKE.

and it so good that devils like muslim usually go here righ?

yell louder. who give you internet caveman?

Moabs wouldn't solve the underlying problem. Propaganda and cartoons is far more effective. If you can get it to the people.

>nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-magazine-attack/charlie-hebdo-shooting-12-killed-muhammad-cartoons-magazine-paris-n281266
Here's what happens when people make fun of them.

>hypothetically sticking my hypothetical 100 inch dick in Mohameds ass and out his mouth

Which is why we need to make fun of them more. And retaliate with aggression when they get aggressive. Followed by funnier more outrageous cartoons.

Muslims are fucking cheese.

All i have to do is draw /theirguy/ well shit.

The movie is called Swordfish. Terrorize the terrorists. It's the only way.

m.imdb.com/title/tt0244244

They were doing pretty good.
>Image reads "The Untouchables 2"

works for me.

you don't scare me faggot

needs carpet bombings

i endorse a multipronged attack

still not scared

saved

yes

Not meant to, just spoke the truth.

Heres how stupid these goat lovers are:

>draw mohamed concert
>location: Austin Texas

Thats all you need to know

>thereligionofpeace.com/
Here, you'll have ammo enough for a lifetime.

Do it on California or other liberal place if you meant to kill civilians.

this needs to be law

kek wills it

It already happened. Who TF do you think i am no if i meant kill civilians i would have said kill civilians and told you who and why im telling you to kill civilians

Good goys

I just gave you the result of what you're trying to accomplish, you make them chimp out, you'll don't know when/where will it be, they'll just chimp out.

Except there's nothing wrong with Islam or Muslims. You just hate brown people.

>having a drawM party on Saturday mate
>you in?
>I heard seccuriitty gon be a lil low

what, this?

at the very least you're a pussy. at the most you're one of them.

you're cool

ahkmed, you should know by now i'm not stupid enough to click your links.

this

there are no muslim civilians

literally faggots

you appear to be joking re security. you're based.

Meanwhile MSM cracks another fucking Jesus joke or tells an atheist theyre going to hell.

You are being a cuck defined bro. Jokes are free.

er i meant: "what this: youtube.com/watch?v=lFwtY1bxlNc"

Are you literally retarded?
It's a site with information of all the attacks since 9/11, they keep a day-to-day information on the matter, you don't even fucking know that and think you can solve the problem?
Ok, then read Breivik's Manifesto and go ram.
Good luck.