A teacher at my school said "nigga"

People are fucking lambasting this sub at my school (inb4 underage, I'm 18) because he said "nigga" in a quote. He's probably gonna get fired, since one of out libtard teachers is threatening to leave if he isn't fired. Your thoughts?
youtu.be/ylDrVrpnJJE

Other urls found in this thread:

nola.com/education/index.ssf/2017/05/franklin_racial_epithet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gLZA32oHbC4
youtube.com/watch?v=DMpYQCd9z3Q
youtu.be/O559hA2UtpY
youtube.com/watch?v=JqWw33b8es4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go fuck yourself, nigger

Go fuck yourself, nigger

Go fuck yourself, nigger

this isn't reddit faggot.... no need to invoke "muh school" for associated karma. YOU had nothing to do with the video

Go fuck yourself, nigger

Some more background info (without getting doxxed. hopefully):
>the kid in the dashiki is in student council
>the teacher is also a basketball coach
>one time in class he asked out of the blue "if a woman gets an abortion and later has a kid, is she a bad mother?"
>on September 11th, he asked the class if they knew about it, then proceeded to draw a bunch of shit on the board about 9/11 conspiracies
Is he /ourguy/?

>unlisted video with 2 views at the time of making this thread
Yeah you're right I totally got this off of Reddit, nice detective work

tldr
Go fuck yourself, nigger

>I'm 18

Sure kiddo

>Teacher says a word
>nigger acts like monkey
why am I not surprised?

but how are your feelings, faggot?

> nigger chimps out
> OP goes to a nigger school
> OP offers nothing of any consequence by saying he goes to shitty nigger school

More info: the quote that started it all was from some basketball player who said "I don't want these niggas running up on me swinging"

>he didn't have any black people at his school
It's one of the best schools in my region

REPORT THE VIDEO FOR HATRED BEFORE THE MEDIA GETS TO IT!!

why is he so triggered?

I just want to know why people are such pussies. I would have told that nigger to shut the fuck up and quit being a child.

>best schools in my region
there are no good schools in New Orleans, you ignorant fuck

>before the media gets to it
Little late for that
nola.com/education/index.ssf/2017/05/franklin_racial_epithet.html

he saw photos of the scars on his great great grandfather's back from a lynching

nah, i'm joking. he doesn't know who his grandpa is

this video is hilarious.

Turn on Closed Captioning for a treat.

Nothing exposes how fucking retarded American blacks are than this right here.

and they say white people are sensitive....

spear chucker

youtube.com/watch?v=gLZA32oHbC4

Those comments. i hate boomers so much.

can't be that great if you let every harambe on student council

Pretty good shit. He knows he's fucked so he puts all his chips in.

Never said the student body is any good. Objectively, we score very well on our standardized tests. That's my main measure of a good school.

>It looked like the students were in control of the situation. That's never a good reflection on the staff. The kids were fine though, they didn't abuse the situation and handled themselves well

how has social discourse degraded to the point that we see an emotional child on the brink of a chimp out and the surrounding kids giddily anticipating it as "in control"? women and liberals are literally everything wrong with education.

Other day a teacher at my sisters middle school hung up a gay pride flag next to the US flag.
Apparently a group of students tore it down and one of them complained if that flag can be put up they should be allowed to hang up a confederate flag.
Faggot flag is no longer up.
All this happened in suburban Minnesota.
I fucking love generation zyklon.

get the fuck out you underaged nigger

this teacher is a retard and should be fired for being so dumb as to try to speak to students on their level and use the word nigga in any context. he should have his teachers certification revoked for being so fucking stupid as to debate the merits of the word nigga to inner city kids. what a waste of a classroom education. also, this nig nog should be suspended for using the word fucking a thousand times in a conversation with a teacher. these idiot schools let the kids run all over them anymore. burn the whole fucking thing to the ground and start over.

>generation zyklon
Nice

>going to a school with niggers

I'm a nigger, all I have left is my privilege to use the N-word. Please don't let the white men take away our last cultural heritage created by Afri-
Oh wait.

If using the N-word really is the last bastion of your cultural heritage, that's fucking pathetic.

>"nigga"
nigger nigger nigger since when did nigga become nigger

Didn't you hear, you gotta be a hoodlum or a rapper like Eminem to use either of those. It's only acceptable to use Nigga if you use it with profanity
Ex: Fucking bitches nigga crack hooker shooting pigs nigger nigger

Just a nigger being a nigger, user

That teacher is right

Why is it whenever someone posts a youtube video on Sup Forums a few of you retards immediately start shitposting the comments?
For what purpose?

And you just sit there and didn't said anything? This generation is lost

>(((((((((((((Standardized)))))))))))))) (((Tests)))
Talk about a meme

I wasn't in that class, and I can guarantee nobody from Sup Forums was. There are like 3 people at my school I know of that go on Sup Forums, and only one that I know goes on Sup Forums. Nobody else would dare say anything, since literally the entire class, the administrators, and most of the internet would label you as a racist.
Keep in mind we have colleges to worry about, as it is high school, and a lot of the kids in that class were Juniors, so it's an even bigger deal for them.

muh her' teg, nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=DMpYQCd9z3Q

Also this very same school year, a friend of mine was expelled because he made edgy jokes and the police burst into his house and found edgy Sup Forums memes on his computer. He now lives in a completely different state and can't communicate with any of his old friends as part of the school's deal with him to not press charges. So tensions are high.

Then if things are as bad as you say then I suggest taking down the video immediately, if this escalates and someone spergs out saying there are videos about this then they'll find out is you.

It's unlisted, I'm not retarded.
If you guys want to say things publicly, here's someone else's upload (higher quality):
youtu.be/O559hA2UtpY

Nice, everybody know where to go now.

Honestly I don't even mind if people use the word, but quoting it? Goddamn, that's nothing. Kids are retarded so I understand them getting outraged, but every adult needs to understand the use/reference dichotomy.

Nigger, go fuck yourself.

i need to start saying nigga more in public

Can you lend a nigga a pencil?

I've said it before and I've never really got a clear answer, but are black people genuinely offended by the word "nigger"? The way they just lash out at people and seem to use it as an excuse to justify acting however they want makes me think that they don't and are just exploiting white guilt.

I could see it if nigger/nigga was used in a demeaning way, but it wasn't really in this story and it just seems like the black kid has been socially conditioned to get into a fight with white people whenever they use the word.

>arguing over with a nigga over the n-word
what will this accomplish?

hurry up and drop out. youre leeching undeserved tax dollars

Never send your kids to a school with black kids. This is what happens all the fucking time. Niggers are disruptive as shit.

watch any time there is a chimp out in America...

> black guy crashes car into family of 5
> pulls driver out and beats him to death with tire iron
> black guy thought the other guy called him a nigger
> SJW outcries of support for black

I wonder how this guy would chimp out reading Huck Finn in English.

FUCK OFF /NU/POL

THAT SUBSTITUTE TEACHER IS LITERALLY US

FUCK OFF

A substitute teacher is your basketball coach? Fuck off nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqWw33b8es4
Would love to do this to all blacks

>nobody says nigger
>OHHHHHH HE SAID IT OH MY GOD DON'T USE IT YOU FUCKING RETARD
this feels like a fucking joke

How does this kid, along with a majority of people, not see his whole argument as painfully ironic and now he is the one sitting there spouting racial attacks about how white people are different than black people and as such are not allowed to use the same vocabulary?