>Good Looking People
>Same Language
>Dislike Kebab
>Similar Culture

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bait

Easy, call for crusade against Kebabs. Or, somehow trick the Roaches to attack the Balkans as the Ottomans did.

the power of jesus

nahh im serious. Am a Diaspora fag

No reason to tobequitehonestfamsenpai

Won't happen any sooner than Canada and the US uniting even though we have more similarities. Let the Catholic Serbs larp as Croatians.

>Illyrians
>Slavs
>Unite

Nigga KYS. Croatia and Albania are natural allies. Serbs are traitor turkroaches.

pft, Croats hate albanians just as much as serbs. Nobody in the region likes Albo-turks

Don't know about this or really care..but do know moslems and Christians can't be friends for too long

no shit christians are 800 years ahead of those goddamn shitskins

You do realize Serbs have an average IQ of 89, right? That's barely higher than the average black IQ in America (85)

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

So? Croatia has an IQ of 90....both are equally retarded but croatia marginally less so

Because of all the subhuman Albanians and Gypsies living there.

If what you say is true there wouldn't be a Tesla

its about the identity of peoples. sometimes things cant be solved philosophically my friend. let them sort it out.

They're better off as neighbors now.

Letting them partition the failed state of Bosnia would give them common ground.

Albania is also 90, not only that but modern-day Albanians have contributed more to society than modern-day Serbians. Albanians have notable artists such as Bebe Rexha, Rita Ora and Era Istrefi, more than Serbia at the very least. Shkreli is also a very notable individual and is proof that like any white, an Albanian can be smart too. Stay mad Serbcucks

The only thing these two countries can agree with is to get rid of niggers and goatpeople, but that's good enough for coexisting

>modern-day Albanians have contributed more to society than modern-day Serbians
>Bebe Rexha, Rita Ora and Era Istrefi

>Albanians have contributed more to society than modern-day Serbians. Albanians have notable artists such as Bebe Rexha, Rita Ora

Holy fuck my sides

>implying Albanians are "moslems"
>implying Croats are "christians"

Nice meme you got there

IIRC there number of Albanians who are actively religious are surprising Christian and a lot more than what the government would like to admit.

you do realize that nobody likes you here? some of the croats want to be your friends just because "enemy of my enemy is my friend", though

Ok but just know that anybody who has ever listened to Eminem, Rihanna, or G-Eazy is probably familiar with the voice of a SHQIPTAR. This can only mean good things for our power level and would make government officials see Kosovo as land of fun-loving people and worthy of independence

ok ToniBlair quit yer baiting cat fucker

Disgusting motherfucker...

Nope, that is 10+ years old, in 2001 we had that result, we have 2012 map, and its not a meme map its literal result anywhere you look, just a 2012 study. Does make it odd that some of them are much lower but i guess it has to do with certan countries being also less fortunate in economic deparment so they might catch up.

that and 10 years of sanctions would do it i guess

>larp as croatians
>there are no croatians
damn, serb diaspora strikes again

is it chewing or sucking the cat?

just keep doing what you're doing

wut?

i'm also getting sick of that balkan stale memes with labeling you as serbs, us as rapebabies and so on... it's in the most cases retarded diaspora that stirs that shit up

its just b8, stick to subject at hand

Well i agree, sure many serbs and croats start shit in each other threads but as far as i know its always "austrian, uk, canada, aus, us" diaspora talking shit. Most people can leave easly and be one of them, leeching of others economy, but i would rather stay and support my own country and grow little by little.
The thread is sadly pointless, it would be cool in someone elses eyes, but for every similarity there is a difference between us. At best we can co-op when shit hits the fan, but even that would be tough as many people are still hateful, it will take 1 or 2 more generations for it to get better and it would take some work to get there.

Honestly I was pleasantly surprised that the often mentioned "Croat-Serb enmity" turned out to be mostly just shitposting.

People really hyped it up that you guys have a vicious hatred for each other.

>Both white looking.
We're borderline, serves are roach tier.

If you follow these serb/croat related threads, you can see some nasty shit quite often, but it usually goes well if no one starts with insults. The moment someone writes something triggering to either side it all goes downhill and thread tends to get deleted in the end. Overall its hate over historical war crimes commited to each other which is fairly pointless for people here.

Yeah but I've noticed that often that gets provoked by diaspora fags LARPing too hard on the Ultranationalism.

>Overall its hate over historical war crimes commited to each other which is fairly pointless for people here.
desu it's pointless for anyone here since i highly doubt these boards are filled with war veterans

I think someone pointed out how diaspora tends to be more nationalistic than the people living in these countries. What can i say...

true, diaspora is always more nationalistic than the people who actually live here in the countries they worship so much

>alboshit
fuck off

pretty much this, the only reason some croats are pro albo is cuz enemy of my enemy is my friend, too bad albos are also our enemies

Can any Croats/Serbs give me a /quickrundown/ on how they hate each other so much?

Like I know about the Ustashe and the fucking Yugo Wars, but was there anything deep-rooted since the Ottomans that caused bad blood? I know Serbs migrated around to Croat lands because of Ottomans being dickheads, so were the Croats mad that they immigrated to their area?

>Christian
So are you and the irish
>Same Language
No, they don't even use the same alphabets
>Dislike Kebab
Croats like bosniak muslims more than serbs
>Similar Culture
Wrong again

These days its mostly what you just said, WWII and Yugo Wars.
Its both true and not really. Regarding bosniak muslims, its still discussed if they are Croats who got islamd when the ottomans took bosnia, but overall we dont care too much these days. We do have many people coming here from bosnia for work/school and so on, so it annoys many people i know. But its mostly bigger cities as usual.

It's most Post-Ottoman politics with Yugoslavia. The Kingdom was headed by the Serbs and the Croats didn't like that. Then you just have the retarded tribalistic shit like any two groups of people who live next to each other, also compounded by the fact that like most of Eastern Europe ethnic groups didn't have clean borders with exclaves and pockets of minorities all over.

they think you like them because they didn't do anything wrong to you (still), but you learned from our experience how they treat their neighbors here (i hope so)... you should be happy you don't border them, they're the most chavunist, tribalistic people who can't cooperate on anything in the long-run as already proven

>but was there anything deep-rooted since the Ottomans that caused bad blood?
no, we were like best friends/neighbors before WW2 broke out, we literally didn't had a single conflict prior to that

>I know Serbs migrated around to Croat lands because of Ottomans being dickheads, so were the Croats mad that they immigrated to their area?
well i don't think so, we saved both and saved the europe from the further ottoman progress

>No, they don't even use the same alphabets
we use their alphabet, too

>>Similar Culture
>Wrong again
well, it is similar because we're both slavic nations. the influences later on were different due to historical circumstances of them being under austro-hungarians and us being under ottomans, but we both managed to preserve our mutual, core cultures as much as we could, and i can say that we succeeded in that

>we literally didn't had a single conflict prior to that
okay yes i admit i forgot about these conflicts in the kingdom of yugoslavia mentioned here croats did want an greater autonomy in the years before the second war broke out, and we were trying to suppress that, that's true

I've read that the Bosnian Church was heretical and Gnostic or some shit, which is why they adopted Islam for the most part while the Serbs and Croats resisted conversion. They were bitter about the attempts to enforce orthodoxy.

No idea how accurate that is though....

You think you two will ever sort your shit out when those become a basic footnote? It looks like NATO and Russia want it to stay that way.

Honestly looking at your current leaders is kinda depressing, they all look like common thugs that just want to keep the ball rolling to keep swimming in money

Why couldn't they just done expulsions and migrations like what happened in India? I mean you had somewhat define borders of Croatia and Serbia, why couldnt they just move and not remain in an area where the clusterfuck was going to implode? Did Tito ever try to sort it out?

Well, it wasn't really that bad until the War hit, that's when everything spiraled out of control.

Population transfers and explusions happened all over Eastern and Central Europe after WWII, it was one of the biggest population shifts in history.

It was intentionally done by the Soviets (and Allies less directly) so that there'd minimal minority populations and everyone would have clean borders so everyone would STFU over "muh peoples! muh lost lands!"

To be honest I don't know much about Tito other than he generally tried to ignore the whole issue of Ethno-nationalism, so I have no idea what if any population transfers occurred.

>You think you two will ever sort your shit out when those become a basic footnote? It looks like NATO and Russia want it to stay that way.
>Honestly looking at your current leaders is kinda depressing, they all look like common thugs that just want to keep the ball rolling to keep swimming in money
true that, our leaders sure make some benefits on trying to stir the shit up between us, our media is constantly focused on the other side and provocations between us with yugo wars, WW2 and the bitchfighting between our politicans. it's like a constant looping occurs there, literally the same """news""" get repeated over and over by the each year

It seems it only succeeded in like Germany, but it looked like not alot happened in the Balkans except people murdering each other.

Reading about Yugoslavia is so fucking sad because it looked an experiment that can help solve that clusterfuck of a region and have everyone chill the fuck out but people were so damn pissed off about each other still over past grievances and religious differences

I have heard the same thing, i did not look too deeply into it but its all i know. So you're possibly right. All i can say is that croats were fighting hard to stop the forceful conversion to islam, we have been pretty hardcore roman catholics for a long time. Now we're number one in europe in terms of % of catholics per country. Here is few combined screens that might illustrate that.

At this moment we are having massive issues in croatia, regarding politics. They are calling it a collapse as our prime minister is selling us to eu while his rival is trying to stop it, well sort off, hopefully result is in our favor. So thats the main concern, people dont think much about NATO or russia here. At least at the moment.

>To be honest I don't know much about Tito other than he generally tried to ignore the whole issue of Ethno-nationalism, so I have no idea what if any population transfers occurred.
you're right, they didn't and it was the main cause of the yugo wars. the borders of today countries were drawn by tito and his communists, but they completely ignored the fact that big minorities of the people in the neighboring countries (mostly serbs) were left out to reside there, because they thought they would ensure stability, or how they call it - brotherhood and unity

I guess he didn't want to do anything about it because he was scared he'd create another mess with the ethnic groups and sweeped it under the rug and pretend nothing happened in order to give the tensions a band-aid.

I think the problem is that he severely underestimated the ethnic relationship and didn't plan out a combative and long term goal to ease it

I heard that the same shit is happening in Macedonia too. That region is still a damn power keg

>Reading about Yugoslavia is so fucking sad because it looked an experiment that can help solve that clusterfuck of a region and have everyone chill the fuck out but people were so damn pissed off about each other still over past grievances and religious differences
true that, but we don't have a problem with others having different religion. yugo wars were completely caused by ethnic tensions because of unsolved post-WW2 conflicts which were completely muted during tito's regime. it just exploded like a balloon in the end

Well to be honest, given the whole Bosnian and Kosovo situation I'm inclined to believe that Yugoslavia didn't really resort to the kind of population transfers the rest of Europe did.

Everyone was freaking out in the 90s because they thought allowing Bosnia to go would open up the rest of Europe's borders to disputes and claims of stolen land but I mean anyone objectively looking at the situation could see it didn't make sense.

I think the biggest issue is if the Bosniaks were left with a rump state it would be more or less a tiny weak government with little economic viability.

Of course, this is assuming that the people in the Clinton Administration were as well versed on the subject as academics were, which is the biggest joke there is.

>I think the problem is that he severely underestimated the ethnic relationship and didn't plan out a combative and long term goal to ease it
yes, you got the point.
but his plan almost succeeded though, we almost have forgotten about the past conflicts when our country prospered, BUT as soon as we were run out of funds we nationalism came to rise and so all that unsolved problems eventually surfaced

Panslavism will work. Slavs just must try harder next time.

I would totally go to the slav superstate, especially since it would be lead by the masterrace, the POLES.

The little polish diaspora in America would end, and we would go to our true country, and survive the fall of the west.

We will be the byzantines that guard civilization, and reconquer europe after weak non-slavs die, and after we finish nuking russia in revenge for 1939.

>but his plan almost succeeded though
to add more on this: there were more than ONE MILLION people who identified themselves as yugoslavs in '89, just before the war happened. after the war, they dropped to barely a few thousand
tito's plan would have worked if our economy didn't crash so horrendously and cause nationalism to rise
but he managed to fuck that up, too. USA and Russia didn't just had ended the cold war in that time so they lost the interest to wage in-between and to give us more money, so sadly, yugoslavia crashed like a pile of cards

*USA and Russia just had

>crypto t*rks
>white
HAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's seriously fucking depressing. It's kinda sad to just see it all crash and burn while the powerful just finance it all and fund for something bastardize take its place in the region that will end up dooming it again in the name of ethnic tension

Fuck Yeltsin and Clinton, bunch of cunts

>Fuck Yeltsin and Clinton, bunch of cunts
yes, fuck them

because of them we're in constant fear here of another war happening. be sure yugoslav wars were not the end, it's just another beginning of the constant shitshow we have here
it's like living a nightmare

Yeah it's not looking good especially with the EU heading to difficulties, Balkan governments getting fucked with corruption and protests, and a fuckton of Albos multiplying by the day.

Honestly the sooner you realize you all probably need to stick together and stop murdering each other, the better you'll all be when judgement day approaches

true that, it's sad that we spilled so much bad blood in the recent wars
we should stop to be so stubborn, admit our mistakes and finally bury the hatchet

Hopefully, I do think though in the coming decades if people stop supporting these corrupt leaders and life improves, it will start to fade from memory and both can have a semblance of getting along. Maybe the Albos become more and more stupid by the year and you both can have a fun typical Balkan shitstorm together

i believe in our millennial, they really do get fine along each others
at least that's the case with us and croats, in reality we already do get fine along each others. there is of course a small part of nationalists and the people who lost their beloved ones in the wars with their reasons to hate the other group, but as you say that shall completely fade in the coming decades.
as for the albos part, their birthrates dropped too, but due to their tribal mentality they're still itching a war here and trying to grab more lands. and also bosniaks are being more radical by the each year because they bow to their saudi masters as the dayton agreement expires in the upcoming years

Bice sve ok kad budu prestali da stavljaju prevod na srpske serije i filmove. Bukvalno se pretvaraju da nije isti jezik.

Yeah I suppose the whole Balkan arguing is just typical Sup Forums meme shitposting and not actual save for some hooligans.
>but due to their tribal mentality they're still itching a war here and trying to grab more lands
yeah I heard they're trying to do that in Macedonia right now. It absolutely astounds me that whatever the US supports, turns out to be absolute garbage and possibly harmful to Americans.

fucking austrian clay

>if people stop supporting these corrupt leaders and life improves
we're waiting for the old generations to die off, they literally decide our faith as long as they're alive while of course they're the dumbest and most indoctrinated population

>yeah I heard they're trying to do that in Macedonia right now. It absolutely astounds me that whatever the US supports, turns out to be absolute garbage and possibly harmful to Americans.
yes it's a shame that such scenario with kosovo would happen again because of the US supporting albanians and their aspirations

The difference is that Serbia was under the control of Turks for a sufficient amount of time to forever taint them.

>we're waiting for the old generations to die off, they literally decide our faith as long as they're alive while of course they're the dumbest and most indoctrinated population
Yeah we pretty much have this shit happening here too, it's why the US still fucking does retarded shit in the Mid East.

Croatia's too obsessed with brother wars to want to do that

hope that all shit made in the recent decades will soon finally flush down the toilet, so that we could finally prosper like we did earlier. not only balkans but the whole world is currently in some weird, fucked up state and needs to be fixed asap

anyways, i'm going to sleep now, it's 5am here. i'm glad that we exchanged our opinions about this
good night

Same here, hope you and your neighbors get along fine some day

If you mean in the sense that we are still bitter about the innocent croats killed for fun, then sure. But other than that we dont really think of that. People are too concentrated on whining how we're not on the economic level of other EU countries and that we're moving too slow.

>Croatia has an IQ of 90
God damn I always wondered why I always under-performed compared to my peers now it makes sense. Fuck my genetics.

Im getting triggered, its not funny! I already replied we're 98 average! Stop looking at 2002 study, get on 2012 train!