ITT: Nazi Propaganda

ITT: Nazi Propaganda

>dump your inspirational images here, polacks!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KvNss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>polacks, not Sup Forumsacks
go fuck yourself

>Send Judes
kek

They have been doing the same thing.

Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil! Yiff Heil!

at least she has some decent tits.

So we are both using images from the 20th century posters then?

>>

what else?

apparently you cant link Sup Forums in a Sup Forums thread

I am glad to not be alone in having those files then.

They are so well made.

They really are.

WE

funny how accurate this still is

I know

puzzling that the nazis used propaganda... when any dissent meant death.

discord.gg/KvNss

fuck retarded nazis

you would have been killed then.
good

>fuck retarded nazis
here speaks the enlightened nigger

>christcuck

no

why would you make a propaganda poster in which you make your own soldiers look like cartoon villains

We need more of these based af, fuck you facists.

No idea Akmed.

But maybe it has to do with the fact that cartoon villains back then were usually depicted as apes for propaganda.

>nazi
>fascist
sure

>oy vey not the christians!

found the kike

>we travelled back to our "ancient homelands" to fight 20% of the wehrmacht (while the russians slaughter the rest) because hitler was fucking dumb enough to declare war on america

Seriously though, whoever made that pic was fucking moronic and evidently butthurt.

I swear they were prophetic. I started reading Mein Kampf recently and I was utterly shocked at how accurate Hitler's descriptions of both the shameless, dishonest Left and weak bourgeois Right still are.

That's Dutch isn't it. Maybe the artist was making a passive aggressive statement.

How are you enjoying your first day here?

>Bolsjewisme
>Bols
>Jew
>Is
>Me

What did they mean by this?

Go back to r Donald please.

nein

Pretty good stormfag, how about yourself?

They don't look like cartoon villains
Cartoon villains look like nazis because of (((reasons)))

>ywn serve in the Iron Guard

fuck it all

>baww
You will really like it here, I am sure of it.

Most beautiful book I've ever seen. I'm losing faith... The more think and read about politics the more I realize how nothing ever really changes with (((them))). We returned them to their homeland and have given and continue to give them nearly everything. The repay our generosity with deceit and attempt to destroy white civilization through racial miscegenation and conflict. Have you ever thought, that their twisted vision is that they're god's chosen people and they want no one on earth except them. They're never really trust the goyim, but the goyim so foolishly trust them.. Personally, I know of one, a friend of my dads who out of pity invested as his (((business partner))). The business wasn't going well, so this man started selling products which my dad invested in whole sale to a second rate buyer. Not only that, he was inflating invoices and trying to charge my father for things which he never sold.

>They'll never really trust the goyim

Could that sequence/imagery be any more beautiful?

Why isnt that salt miner wearing his wife's head as a hat for daring to suggest stalin isnt god as he toils in the Siberian tundra?

i agree. wish it were true.

Shut your face facist.

Kek this is paper recycling how is this propaganda