MACRON FAKE JOBS

medium.com/@nicolasgregoire/pas-avant-le-deuxième-tour-593526d58a2a

ALERTE ALERTE ALERTE

!!!!!!!! MACRON FAKE JOBS HERE !!!!!!!!

To everyone who can speak french. There is possible fakejobs gate concerning François Bayrou (very close ally of Macron). Bayron might have divert money from public funds since 1997. The journalist who is denouncing it has been ignored by the (((media))) in a supposed attempt to protect Macron.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2oATRNWDSrDVTM1T0RLYlo5YTA
arstechnica.com/security/2017/05/dont-trust-oauth-why-the-google-docs-worm-was-so-convincing/
medium.com/@nicolasgregoire/pas-avant-le-deuxième-tour-593526d58a2a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buuuuump

Why are there no french on this site?

It's 2:53 AM in western Europe

Bump

BBUMP

Bayrou is a nobody
Explain further

oh fugg

Bayrou is close to Macron and this case can damage the "clean" reputation of Macron.

PLUS

It shows all the french media have ignore this in an attempt to protect Macron while having anti-Fillon and anti-le Pen rhetoric and relaying "evidences" of their guilty.

It also says that the french secret service have spied the journalist who is denouncing Bayrou/Macron and how they broke into his house to erase his HD

Have a bump

bump

bump !

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

bump, kill this kike

Fake news, but I guess its only okay if we do it right?

No it seems pretty true.

>It's 2:53 AM in western Europe
Plenty of USA fags are on at 3am Burger Time.

You French fucks should be revving up for total anarchy! I know how I felt the days leading up to Trumps victory! I literally did not sleep for 4 days....I was living off of energy drinks and happenings directly injected into my veins.

DESU, nothing has changed. I still haven't slept.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

STILL PLAYING ON LOOP!

GET HYPED FRANCE YOU FAGGOTS NEED TO FIX YOUR SHIT. BE ANOTHER SHINING EXAMPLE OF WESTERN WORLD. DON'T TOSS OUT YOUR CULTURE. HAVE A SENSE OF SELF FOR FUCKS SAKE!

HERE ARE EVIDENCES

>drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2oATRNWDSrDVTM1T0RLYlo5YTA

bumping because this is important. You should post this later though... everyone sleeping in France

Not clicking that shit with a google docs virus going around.

arstechnica.com/security/2017/05/dont-trust-oauth-why-the-google-docs-worm-was-so-convincing/

Why does nobody care about politics on this board?! Boys this seriously needs to get this out. What ever influence we actually have needs to be used right now

And they shill so hard

hows everyone doing

It would also help if you explained what this is to us as if we were four years old

Are you stupid? Did you even check what you linked?

>medium.com/@nicolasgregoire/pas-avant-le-deuxième-tour-593526d58a2a

i speak french, but even i think this needs more evidence. its a decent read but mostly loose allegations. still worth sharing to get the word out.

Switz, the EU will surely take your guns if they see your thread on French television. Italy may support you, but the likely hood of france surrendering is almost certain, and Italy will most likely leave the conflict and jump sides repeatedly.

You must ally, with the luxem.

explain it to me please!

plz no bully

it doesn't need more evidence, the dude was working for Bayrou, doing multiple jobs and talked directly to the press, after he saw this was just a political move from F.Hollande and Bayrou to protect Macron, he decided to stop working for UDF ( fake jobs ) and call the press about it.

The press ignored him and intead kept saying stuff about Lepen or Fillon ( during the 1st votes ), he also stated that a 2nd employe decided to talk about these fake jobs but then quickly retracted her position on the subject and never talk about it anymore.

Then he just stated that soon after he wanted to contact the press, someone was stalking him to the point of trying to enter his home.

then i stopped reading because i'm to tired to put up with a wall of text, if you need complete translation you might as well ask a fucking leaf or wait something like 4/5 hours so the french peoples wake up

Basically this

bump

We're doing propaganda nigger

Factual accounting doesn't matter. Seeds of doubt matter.

Spread this shit on Twitter + Kikebook

r u a paid shill or legitimately retarded?

>medium.com

The last supposed scandal ended up being photoshop. Is there actual validity to this one?

>ended up being photoshop

Do you mean the cayman bank account, because that's real

>being photoshop

FAKE NEWS

Are you sure?

>Marine Le Pen's niece.

my batty hurts

Why is there like 3 different things coming out less than a week before the final election?

...because it's less than a week before the final election

is this your first election? it sounds like it is

Why did Comey come out 10 days before the election with wienergate 2.0?

To save his own ass

Bump. Thanks. Thought there was a lot more shilling than usual.

Mountain Jews never sleep

KEK

Get a hashtag going

Report it far and wide

Sup Forums if you want to make a difference you'll post that article everywhere. Please.

For the fate of France and Europe.

bump

BUMP

MARINE LE PEN MUST WIN

FRANCE WILL HAVE A WALL

MARCON DETECTED.

doesnt matter even if true le pen will lose.

all the normals think is ''i cant vote for the far right its basically voting for hitler''

Come join the real party, we've got all this and more.

So teach them why that's not a bad thing.

p-putin?