How can anyone believe in the moon landings?

>the lander is a buggy piece of shit that wouldn't half the time during training, has the computing power of a wristwatch
>crew allegedly traveled through the Van Allen radiation belts for days when they should have fried within the first hour
>several thousands of pounds of thrust from the LM engine barely make a dent into the lunar surface
>astronauts spend several days in the cooking sun but they somehow don't evaporate
>not to mention production errors like visible wires yanking astronauts up and shadows running in different directions

The evidence speaks against the Apollo lunar landings, the only arguments for it are muh soviets and muh conspiracy, which are both weak since soviets were getting food aid at the time and it's not hard to keep a handful of people in the know quiet. If you believe in the Apollo hoax you don't deserve to call yourself redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
youtube.com/watch?v=1oBG-f3c5EU
youtube.com/watch?v=ea8ezmY4dkA
skyandtelescope.com/observing/how-to-see-all-six-apollo-moon-landing-sites/
nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They believe because they do not question

Soviets confirmed it.

ITT: A leaf jealous because his flag isn't on the moon.

AKA flat earthers general

How did they air 6 hours of continuous footage?

Care to show me the film reel? It'd be the size of a barn.

>wouldn't half the time during training
>crew allegedly traveled through the Van Allen radiation belts for days
>astronauts spend several days in the cooking sun but they somehow don't evaporate

where the fuck do you even get this shit, retard?

here we go with the shill strawman 'muh flat earther'.
this pretty much proves that the lunar landings were complete bullshit.

You can literally see the landing sites with a good enough telescope

Hardest part to fake is the gravity, and it adds up. Op is a faggot

Then why hasnt nobody taken a single picture if that's true? NASA shills on suicide watch.

Why do you care about pictures, you said nasa doctors photos.

Go look for yourself.

Speed up the video and its just normal movement hopping and skipping

True, but why then haven't scientists with powerful telescopes taken 3rd party pictures... admit it, you just got BTFO'd.

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

and this
youtube.com/watch?v=1oBG-f3c5EU

Is this really your best effort at being a troll, you little faggot? Amy schemer is a better actor than you.

mars is also hoax

youtube.com/watch?v=ea8ezmY4dkA

how they fuck with you all the time. amazing.

skyandtelescope.com/observing/how-to-see-all-six-apollo-moon-landing-sites/

That's amatuers. Scientists do it, too.

nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html

Still want to run your mouth, little man?

I took astronomy in college, and we saw that shit from the school's observatory.

Weak minded motherfucker. "HuR Der is no pro0fs!"

Daily reminder. The moon is flat.

Instead of insulting me you should be working on finding those telescope pics. Go on, I'll be waiting.

Look up Devon Island.

You must not understand how voracious we are in getting shit done

>I took astronomy in college, and we saw that shit from the school's observatory.
>"I'm smarter than you, and I saw it with my own eyes! Never forget the 6 million moon landings!"

Textbook shilling. CIA up in this thread, lads.

>(((Soviets))) would have totally called BS, stupid goyim

RED-PILL INCOMING NOW:

the whole agenda of "space research (fraud)" is to make you believe that there is life outside the world. once you believe that, they will fabricate an external alien threat through the blue beam technology. this way they will try to force you into globalism. you believe that, you are basically an idiot.

yep thats where they take the movies and pics.

bitches don't know 'bout my Soviet moon rovers

or my Chinese moon rover

>>the lander is a buggy piece of shit that wouldn't half the time during training
Nonsense. The launches wouldn't have happened if that was true.
>has the computing power of a wristwatch
So? People circumnavigated the globe without a compass. Durrrrrrr.
>>crew allegedly traveled through the Van Allen radiation belts for days when they should have fried within the first hour
The belts don't take days to get through, it took hours, and the built in protection from their suits soaked up the radiation.
>>several thousands of pounds of thrust from the LM engine barely make a dent into the lunar surface
Laughably untrue. Telescopes on the earth watched them take off.
>>astronauts spend several days in the cooking sun but they somehow don't evaporate
Ever hear of air conditioning? The spacesuits had liquid cooling built in. So did the Lunar Lander. And, they planned the landings in the early "day" on the moon, which take a month, iirc, so the weren't on the surface in the full heat of the moon's "day".
>>not to mention production errors like visible wires yanking astronauts up and shadows running in different directions
Fakes created by lunatics. And you believe them. That's funny.