Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare...

Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare. Sure he has a pre-existing condition. He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics. People have different metabolism. Plus boogie is probably a millionaire and makes a lot of money that he puts back into the economy in the form of purchasing goods and services. He makes millions of people happy and entertains them with his videos and game reviews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z5lH4l9Ii04
youtube.com/watch?v=QGEjtl3iYAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jXhXDzyRH_A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_by_Internet
youtube.com/watch?v=XngY3vgH4s8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/z5lH4l9Ii04

Here.

Fuck off.

Francis and the range is all made up
youtube.com/watch?v=QGEjtl3iYAQ

>He's overweight, is that his fault?
Yes.

I couldn't hear anything other than double chins flabbing against each other

>shouldn't deserve
That isn't how that works. You either have a right or you don't. Period. There is no right to healthcare. Frankly there is no right to legal representation either, I would have that abolished.

nigger makes millions posting videos on youtube. ask money for healthcare. fuck off nigger

>Plus boogie is probably a millionaire
Have you seen his house?
>and makes a lot of money
With YouTube monetizing soon, that's not going to be the case. Also, see above.
>that he puts back into the economy in the form of purchasing goods and services.
Stretch.

Nothing is free you fucking liberal faggot

SCHLEEMPF IS DONE
PRESS B TO /BOOGIEWOOGIE/ ON GRAVE

neck yourself

In most cases, weight is the fault of the fatass. Boogie may be an exception due to child abuse, but he's had a long time to change his ways.
>poor genetics
Stopped reading.

he's fat and plays video games for a living while atheist neckbeards cucks give him money on patreon. yea he's not rich. fuck off beaner

>child abuse

did his daddy not let him have an extra chicken leg

I think he's secretly a Jew, he makes tons of money but doesn't want to pay for health care, definitely a kike move.

So boogie isn't rich? Wtf

He has said multiple times that his obesity is from him being obsessed with food, so...

Why do I have to pay for his shitty genetics?

I hate his fat smug fucking liberal face.

>He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics.
So riddle me this faggot why was there no fat peasants back when food was scarce ?

He's fat as fuck. He just has to stop mixing and eating doritos and Mountain Dew. It's simple.

People have metabolism that's greatly affected by what you eat. If you're cramming your face with ice cream and corn syrup then of course your metabolism is going to be absolute shit. I used to weigh 400 until I decided enough was enough and stopped eating processed sugar. Now i'm 250. metabolism is not some fixed thing. Go spread your bullshit elsewhere.

>people
?

All fat people should get gassed ASAP, that includes you fat shitposters. They are just a weight on society.

Calm down Hitler

A
FUCKING
LEAF

FAGGOT
A
G
G
T

I bet you fat af and somehow I managed to go through all your fat and hurt your feelings, neck yourself fat asstwat

> is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics.

>gets paid millions for playing games
>expects wage cucks to foot the bill
>free = someone else paying for it

If he is a millionaire, he can pay for treating his morbid obesity himself.

his obesity is his selling point tho

IF that fat fuck ate less food he could use the money for health insurance.

Can we get liberals to start spending all their money on food because their retards who think this is healthy?

Take this snickers and stop dumping stupidities behind your computer

So he doesn't want to get treatment?

Then he can die with his selling point then.

you should be an adult to post here, kiddo.

Jesus Paraguay why do you hate fat people so much i mean can your population even afford food ?

His weight is due to a snow ball effect.
He put it on at a young age and it stuck with age. Older he got, harder it was to keep off.

So yes, technically it is is fault for eating tens of thousands of empty calories a day throughout his late teens and twenties.

I let that snickers so you can eat it ;)
Another fat acceptance cuck. It's unhealthy and obese people should die. Enjoy hell while getting punished from god for not taking care of your body, buh bai loser

Underage b&

It has nothing to do with my nationality. But yeah some people doesn't get food, blame that on the government. We produce enough food to feed everyone but they just export it. Btw the people that doesn't eat are extremely poor, even low class people eat three times a day.

kek

You should be banned for posting this dumb fucking shit, this is not your personal blog.

He may come off as a humble large guy that likes games on camera, but take a serious look at the man. He is a basket case.

>my doctor says that I need more vitamin D. However, that is a problem for me because I dont go out in the sun! I am also afraid of the dark so I sleep during the day
>my doctor says that I need to lay off the sweets. That also, however, is a problem, because....!

I have subscribed and unsubscribed to him twice because of his bullshit and now I will never go back.

FIVE
>THOUSAND
CALORIES
A DAY
EVERY DAY

>is that his fault? No really
Yes and no.

He knows he has a problem, but has refused help a few times that the public knows of....like back when walking wasn't a super terrible issue.

I mean, how much does this fat fuck make? Where does all of his money go (other than mayonnaise). Does his hideous wife have a hot little mercedes she is out picking up black dick in?

His bitch is ONLY about money. It is going to cost him more to maintain his expensive lifestyle choice of being corporeally obese.

The incentive is that he can get better. He needs to realize that a diabetic has no chance of not being diabetic. An autist like me will never be a normie. However, he is FAT AS FUCK, and he can be in shape again.

WTF. He has so much potential, and he wastes it literally shits his life away.

He is sad, and in a way I feel bad for him. People look up to him. I feel worse for them.

He is a sad and sorry american. Feel bad for him. That is more shameful than any pizza joke.

>He's overweight because child abuse.

Did Every slap make him gain 1 kg or by "child abuse" you mean dad bring a big Mac for him Every Day?

If isnt any of those 2 i dont see the connection. Maybe he is retarded?

You there. Shut the fuck up. Didn't read.

Holy shit, so much shit just appeared on my screen.

Yes it is his fault

>poor genetics
lul

we should just tax the shit out of fat people, it would solve the obesity epidemic very quickly

So this is the designated youtube thread?

If any of you are wondering why youtubers have been loosing ad revenue, this is why
youtube.com/watch?v=jXhXDzyRH_A

Oh right... I forgot... Dumb commies. You see, if you beat the shit out of people they grow fat ass fuck... It's like infinite food. You can beat and shit talk yourself into obesity and then use those calories to do the same over again.

Genius!!

>loosing
Damn it, I knew I was going to misspell something

This world doesn't owe you a fucking thing.

that smile makes me really angry

His mother sexually and emotionally abused him supposedly

And this makes people grow fat out of thin air how?

Is there any video where he suggests he ought to get it or that he hates Trump? Or is he just the fattest e-celeb Sup Forums knows?

Your country has little white people in it so it's understandable you don't know about the concept of "comfort food".

No one deserves free healthcare
People need to take personal responsibility and pay for themselves

So it's a White thing... I get it now. I'm glad because that means i will not be obese because someone said mean things and touched my dick.

#feefeematters

>poor genetics

...Fuck you? Boogie said his overweight condition deals with mental issues, years of abuse, bullying, and neglect, years of mental instability, not genetics.

Genetics are... Like when shit is fucked up with your endocrine system. Pituitary problems. Thyroid problems. He's never said anything about this before. At least, not to my recollection.

If he's going to receive compensation for being ill, then it should be for mental instability, not for being overweight. He has a history, years upon years of mental instability that's molded him into the person he is. That's his condition, not being obese. And it shouldn't be any other way.

hes living cancer

You must be new here.
Or an idiot.
This is obvious bait, especially the part that's heresy to the Holy Gospel of CICO

used to sympathize with fat people. then I hung out with some. they constantly need to eat, love talking about food and what they've eaten, or what they plan to eat. in general just boring weak willed people whose minds are addled with consumption

Oh, god, "muh genetics".

His problems are self induced. He's a victim junky and professional victim. He knows what he needs to do, to lose weight, and that it works for millions of people, he just refuses to try, because he's emotionally addicted to food, and attention, and not working.

Fuck Boogie. I hope dies screaming in pain. Oh, that's harsh? Just add up all of the time and energy people have put in to help this fat fuck, and all he does is gove them a fat, greasy finger.

Fuck him. I wish he had stairs in his house, so he could have a stroke and massive heart attack at the top of them, and cartwheel down the stairs, breaking the stairs with every impact, spraying shit and piss all the way down, landing on his enabler cunt wife and killing her instantly.

"He makes millions of people happy". Go fuck yourself with Boogie's bloated corpse.

Millions of people were abused as kids, and got help, and live happy, productive lives.

Boogie is a victim junky. He LOVES being a victim. He wallows in it, happy as a pig in shit.

After 7 years subbed to his channel, I finally left because he has only gotten worse. I remember his weight loss channel and cheered him on. He even inspired me to lose weight. But then he didn't get anywhere, regardless of who was helping him or how. He died on the inside, and his wife is enabling him to reach new lows.
I'm done watching his shit. He doesn't deserve a god damn thing because he hasn't put the effort forth to fix himself. If he goes for the weight loss surgery, I wouldn't be surprised if he died on the table. I know at this point I wouldn't mourn him.

This "muh genetics" meme needs to die, already.

Genetics can play A role in obesity, but every study on it emphasizes that BEHAVIOR is the most common cause of obesity, especially the super morbidly obese like Boogie. There are some genetic disorders, but they are diagnosable and rare outliers, and his doctors would have found it already.

Was fat an unmotivated to improve his quality of life before the YouTube $$$, now he's too entitled to want to change post-YouTube $$$.

He's choosing not to improve his quality of life.

>Munchausen by Internet is a pattern of behavior akin to the Munchausen syndrome (a psychiatric factitious disorder wherein those affected feign disease, illness, or psychological trauma to draw attention, sympathy, or reassurance to themselves) in which Internet users seek attention by feigning illnesses in online venues such as chat rooms, message boards, and Internet Relay Chat (IRC). It has been described in medical literature as a manifestation of factitious disorder or factitious disorder by proxy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_by_Internet

I would think Brianna Wu suffers from this too

sage

>sage
Did I travel back in time? Is Sup Forums /new/ again?

"is that his fault"

Who the fucks else would it be?

Aww poor wittle boogie, so many excuses.

Doesn't he make a shitload of money? I make roughly $2k a month and my rates were all sorts of fucked thanks to niggercare.
>over $500 a month with a $13k deductible or over $700 a month with a $3k deductible

to what little credit she deserves, most of that is diet... (though a lot of it isn't... and you can't give up your sweet carbonation habit why?)

Nah. He's a victim junky. He's playing the therapy card, whenever problems come up. "I can't stop eating, because I'm depressed." "I can't exercise, because it takes too long". In one of his latest videos, he's making excuses for not exercising, that he'd need to stop working for 5-6 months, because he couldn't possibly open toys on Twitch AND do 15 minutes of something every day.

Yes, he's THAT pathetic. And he has no shame, he sold that years ago for pennies on the dollar, for carbs.

I had a shit childhood. My dad was a fucking asshole, who beat me. You know what? Fuck him, I've done great on my own, since then. I got my ass in therapy, worked that shit out, and now it's been behind me for decades. But it took work, and Boogie is fucking lazy. It's his #1 defining feature. He's not even especially smart - not surprising, as he's Arkansas white trash through and through.

No, I've met Boogie types, in therapy circles. He's a victim junky. He learned to talk shop with therapy lingo and ideas, but it's all a smokescreen for carbs being more important than walking, fucking, living like a normal human being. He's a child, in a 600 lb. adult suit.

I'd love to put spy cameras in the house. I guarantee you he flips out when there's not enough of his favorite food, or the right kind. And I guarantee you he binge eats every fucking night - you don't get to 600lbs by osmosis.

Go watch the video he did, when he took some dude to a local restaurant for his favorite meal - he was talking about food like most dudes talk about women. It was legit creepy.

This is suicide by cheetos. I'd feel sad, but he burned that bridge to the waterline years ago.

it's a figure of speech you dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=XngY3vgH4s8

Sugar. Soda is sugar water. You can get that sweet insulin spike with diet soda, too, if you drink enough, especially the kind made with Splenda.

And Trumpcuck that gets fucked by the repeal of ObamaCare is one thing:
Justice.

If he makes millions of dollars, he doesn't deserve free healthcare.

Genetics give you predisposition. Slow metabolism means jack shit if you eat like a hog.

Neither, but I get kind of butthurt when anyone uses the 'my genetics' argument. I don't care what the context is.

I have a pituitary tumor, I have hypothyroidism, and PCOS. I never go out to eat because I'm limited to 800 calories a day (350 max pounds, currently 320... 300 lowest since this began). I cook from scratch, mostly veggies and lean meats. Can't eat red meat because of conditions. I'm on medication that fucked with my hormones and drove me insane for the first eight months (I had high testosterone and got pumped up with estrogen to balance me out... Just turned me from a masturbating freak into a crying nut job until a month ago). I can't drive because my tumor makes me pass out randomly, and I throw up on a regular basis because hormones. Used to be every morning, now it's about every other day.

A girl used to live across the street from me with Cushing's disease. She's textbook, the hump, big stomach skinny legs, hair on the face, moon face... She used to do all these diets because her parents were white trash and didn't even know what an endocrine system was. I heard they tried starving her. I believe it, that father was terrible. They damaged her mentally, calling her the usual 'fat, ugly, man-like', when it was literally genetics that turned her into this. I don't even know if she's still alive. She was absolutely lovely, kind, and she was treated worse than a dirty rag by her parents for something that wasn't her fault. She wasn't bullied in school, kids loved her.

Every time I see some princess piggy snort about their genetics and then gobble down a pizza, it makes me physically ill. I know what it's like to be unhealthy from genetics, I see what other people go through, and I know there are people out there who suffer far worse. And then you get some ugly fuck who was dumped once, ruins herself, and wants to world to love her because of it. Get bent.

I know I sound like a snarky bitch, but... So does most of this site, honestly.

He makes me sick. If he died of fat, I would be happy. Every time an obese pig dies of fat, my day brightens a little.

Every fat famous person who dies of fat is another red pill for the idiots of the HAES community.

Boogie is disgusting. His insistence on free healthcare specifically because he's fat makes him even more disgusting.

I literally hope he fucking dies. He's pure garbage.

This is genuinely funny though. Trust me, I hate the guy, but this did make me laugh.

Fat liberal piece of shit needs to be bulldozed into a huge unmarked grave. Even that's too good for his lard ass.

Fix the problem by generations of strong genetic bloodlines.
We can not let our strengths be our greatest weakness.

That's why I hate the "muh genetics" meme, which is the rallying cry of the hamplanets all over. "Muh thyroid" is bullshit - thyroid conditions are easy to test for and treat. People like you have legit issues - and it's a known issue, not some vague hand waving about genetics before gulping down 6000 calories. It's assuming people are stupid and aren't aware of the masses of actual science and research into genetic conditions, and their treatment, and it's fucking insulting.

Again, it's not genetic with Boogie, it's behavior. It's having no will power and self esteem because of addiction and emotional issues he refuses to address. If he's getting the level of care he claims he is, they would have detected a disorder or condition a long time ago. He just refuses to deal, because he's a child, and I have no patience for that.

If he honestly tried, I'd support him, but he doesn't. He's lazy, deceitful, and a victim junky, who's managed to turn his addiction and issues into a career, and a career he will not give up.

Fuck Boogie.

>Metabolism meme
I have a shit metabolism, and guess what? I just don't eat tons of fucking shit. I cook shit that is sticking mountain dew and doritos in a blender. I am not paying for this fat fucks healthcare, if he can't fucking lose weight, natural selection should sort him out.

Oh my god all of this post.

>People have different metabolism.

Then you eat less food.

I don't care what your metabolism is. If you eat less calories than you consume over the course of a day consistently, you will lose weight. Your body does not generate mass out of nothing.

Boogie makes enough to pay for his healthcare. He just won't make the changes to his lifestyle he needs. It is extremely rare that poor genetics make you that fat. Judging by some of his youtube stunts, like eating an entire jar of mayo, I am going to say its not just genetics or illness. If he changed his behaviour he could easily lose over 100 pounds. He has no interest in that because it requires him to acknowledge that this is partially his fault and in his control. He is the living justification for private healthcare.

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

100% boogie post about himself.

He can ALWAYS eat less. A slow metabolism = greater efficiency. Take advantage of that and save $$

Oh, boy, the other meme, "Muh metabolism". More junk science. It's not even junk, it's fairy tale science.

Metabolism isn't a "thing", that's set in stone and can never change, it's just the sum of of the chemical processes in the body creating and using energy. It changes constantly. Bad diet and a sedintary lifestyle can slow it down, but simply getting off your ass and changing your diet WILL change it. That's why metabolism doesn't have a unit of measurement. It's a constantly changing thing, that can have all kinds of things effecting it.

"Muh metabolism" just means you don't understand the basic principles of nutrition and health.

Metabolisms are not a static thing. It changes, all the time, throughout the day. If your metabolism is inefficient and you're gaining weight, that just means one thing - you're eating too much and not moving around enough. Or you have a medical condition, that's easy to test for.

>most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics.
Calorie in, calorie out.