What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/275336689419812865/275336689419812865
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All his promises broken and going full globalist

stupid wolf poster

is it really hate? seems like it just less propaganda now

Insufferable trumpkins ruined his image

We don't. The shills just want you to believe that.

Constant shilling from all sides due to the influx of population hasn't decreased the supporters but drowned them out

Muh Assad
This was the clincher though

i really want this to be true

Awoo is underaged faggot shit

He doesn't care about his own people; he's not a populist. He cares about making his rich cronies and himself richer.

Well, all the faggy awoo faggotry isnt helping, now is it faggy gayfag?

He's backpedaled on literally the only things that got him elected

If Jeb! had won everything would be exactly the same.

Dumb t_d nigger with dumb reddit meme. Watch the reply to this be

>Using t_d and not fully spelling it out

MUH SHARIABLUE

Amen.

Rage, but not hate. We dont like being conned. Nobody cares what he has to say because nothing he says fucking means anything.

shill thread

The_donald happened.

When conservatism went mainstream is when Trump started losing support. Whether you believe he is winning or not, a lot of people here are just as pathetic and socially outcast as they were before with nothing but defeated boogeymen to rail against instead of railing against society itself like before. Maybe in a couple years this board will be communist if being conservative keeps getting less cool and edgy.

I couldn't think of a bigger insult than being redirected to /yoi/ for any reason.

>What happened?

Once elected, Trump was shown to be a pathological liar who exploits middle class for the benefit of the rich.

6 mortal blows to me, each one alone stopped me from supporting him, but they are adding up to me despising him though.

>Syrian strike for Israel
>DACA illegals are here to stay folks
>"I'm a nationalist and a globalist"
>No wall (upgrading 40 miles isn't a wall folks)
>Sanctuary cities safe
>Trumpcare fiasco

A bunch of other annoying ones too many to mention like joke increases in deportation, sidelining bannon, jews everywhere, may is now jew month.

Shills with a side of legitimate Reactionary criticism.

Pic related.

they get butt hurt real quick. Hes doing fine

Sup Forums would jump ship on Ron Paul if things looked a little dicey.

You mean your Share Blue Shill Bux, right?

stop this awoo posting garbage and go back to fucking plebbit

trump is a total ineffective nigger that is just bumbling shit up like you'd expect a 70 year old fat man to do

getting real sick of being called a shill by nu-Sup Forums

Refute my points or fuck off back to plebbit

also, his nest of kikes
yeah, dude, everyone here that disagrees with you is getting paid fat democrat dollars to shit post. there couldn't be a single other explanation. this is more shit that is making this board fucking garbage

i might as well fucking sign up to get some goddamned money for posting since this board is nothing but people calling each other shariablue shills all day. may as well get paid

they probably only posted here for a day and the fucking paranoia has been self sustaining and dividing everyone on the board since

well fucking played

Ahhh, I remembered the times where you guys want to have anime banned. Have some (You)

>Oh, the ironing

Sorry, awo

ffff

we dont have to refute your points, shill, america refuted them when we elected trump and not your madame president.

No we don't shill.

they're still using the fucking black hand

>all these pics came out way after people stopped trusting in trump and already showed their displeasure
>clearly fake
cope harder, faggot.

I will tell you if I hate him in 2020.

Drumpfedditors need to gtfo

nigger hsbc

What's the matter, bud? You don't like epic memes?

We don't. Fuck off.

Did none of you niggers see this before the election? Jesus they had fact checkers live at the debate and showed how much he lied. I voted for him for chaos and I'm getting what I wanted. You taking Trump seriously was your downfall.

most of those EO's are "have X policy reviewed" like the H1-B one and are effectively garbage that accomplishes nothing

i wanted him to revoke every fucking H1-B but his EO is absolute ineffective dogshit. posting that image is shameful

He's finding that he isn't all-powerful as president and that he's going to have to compromise.

Either that, or the above and some combination of the fact that he simply promised everything to everyone to get elected.

But I got Gorsuch, and if I get 1/4 of what Trump promised, I'll be happy. That's more than what you normally get from a poltiician.

We can only hope that Ginsburg kicks the bucket and we get another conservative on the SCOTUS.

rumors about draining swamp spread by anti-Zionists

>Once elected

We don't, it's just the same old shills.

LARPing shareblue for lulz i assume

(sage)

(((lied))) seriously? lol larp more you drumpf supporter

because candidate Trump was rad and president Trump is either weak enough to have been swallowed by the DC swamp or was a liar the whole time

You're right. I hate Shrumpf now. #Tulsi2020
>"I-I'm totally one of you guys, goyim!"
>"I've been on pol/ since 2001!"
>Pls don't post the Discord screenshot or call me a Spencerfag!"

You honestly have to go back

Sup Forums doesnt hate Trump. Period.

The shills come out in force anytime theres the slightest hiccup is all.

I will say this though, if we dont get the wall I wont vote for him again in 2020. Fuck everything else, immigration is number 1. Once we have that under control we can iron out the rest of the details amongst ourselves.

Build the fucking wall Trump.

when you are a kid you support trump, but when you grow up you realise hillary makes more sense

Pic related is happening. Ignore any Tulsi shilling you see.

we still flying high, the super bowl, trumpcare, syria! What's next but the best?

we know what happened

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Nope, no raid is going on at all, goyim. Nothing to see here, move along!

SRS totally isn't involved in this raid in any way shape or form, WEENIE WEENIE WEENIES!

>SHILLS, SHILLS! ANYONE AGAINST LE REDDIT EMPEROR IS A SHILL!

Legit folks hate Trump now. They have no loyalty, and no faith in their previous judgement of Trump's leadership. They just follow where the wind blows.

No,We dont hate Trump.

But we do hate the thousands of /r/t_d fags that rush in every day with their AWOO and Facebook dad memes.

>I will say this though, if we dont get the wall I wont vote for him again in 2020.
There will be no wall my friend. You were bamboozled.

Stop reporting divide and conquer threads, goyim! The (((mods))) won't do anything about them!
*rubs hands nervously*

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You're a fucking retard reeeeeee

looks like a talking penis.

>nest of kikes
You probably never supported him.
He was always pro Israel, you dumb fucking nigger.

they lost so they're shilling here 24/7 trying to make like people actually regreted electing Trump. Reminder that this started day 1 after Trump won with many MSM outlets doing "hit pieces" on how "Trump supporters are regretting their decision."

just sage retarded threads like this.

As usual, it's always "T_D KIKE SHILL NIGGER!" and not actual arguments refuting any of our points.

Say hi to your friends in Discord for me. discordapp.com/channels/275336689419812865/275336689419812865

It's time to time back this board from the Trumpedditors.

This isn't r/the_cuckold.

If Trump doesn't have our best interests in mind, why would we stick by him?

>it had to be a retarded /vg/ crossboard retard

What are your points

He doesn't have your best interests in mind, he has America's best interest in mind.

He decided to be a neocon and bomb based Assad because Ivanka cried over some White Hats propaganda. Also he didn't repeal DACA on day 1 like he promised. He betrayed Gen. Flynn to appease a bunch of globalist warmongers in both parties. He's wasting political capital on fuck health care reform that will end up just as shitty as Obamacare. He's dismissed many of the nationalists on his staff and kike son-in-law and his hook-nosed crew are taking over. He's basically sold out to all the fucking assholes who vehemently opposed him and shit talked him all through the campaign and for nothing of utility for himself, way to betray your base for nothing to appease the faggots who tried to destroy you.

So "shareblue" discusses shit there right in the open for everyone to see? This is a fake discord made by Trumpedditor falseflaggers so they can continue subverting Sup Forums. Gtfo.

>inb4 he broke all his promises XD!!

Wall is going up. Tax breaks being reworked. Illegals on the downtrend. Independent journalists in the press room. Obamacare getting repealed and replaced (but this mostly falls on Congress If they fuck it up). Destroying ISIS. Bringing back jobs and a stronger economy. Tried to ban Muzzies but fucktard 9th circuit are being a bunch of cucks.

People who are under the assumption "Drumpf broke all his promises!1!" are either retards or shills, but most likely both. This has been the most loyal president to his promises that America has ever seen and might ever see again.

I doubt he was planning to turn 180 on ALL his promises all along. Most likely (((real masters))) of JewSA told him that he will end like Kennedy if he will continue to be a bad goy. For me it was a final redpill that "democracy" doesnt exists and there is always a some sort of dictatorship or monarchy.