Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4k20BV6GwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but he's a white male

-yet tovarish?

How'd she get in anyway?

MUH LEG
youtube.com/watch?v=O4k20BV6GwU
We suck at music and dieting. If this is what you strive for when moving to America, Europe, look elsewhere.

She had to have broken the entrance open with her ass and she felt it was too embarrassing to have it shown on camera.

>We suck at music

Are you sure mate? We have produced probably the highest quantity of good music. Maybe not per capita, but we don't suck at music at all. The majority of music listened to globally is probably American.

the entrance to a supermarket is usually wider

There is photo of the landwhale from some protest wearing the "The struggle is real" shirt from the protest.

Everything about that, especially her face which just screams "entitlement and arrogance" describes USA better than 1000 words.

USA is a fat, spoiled, arrogant, virtue signaling brat who things that (s)he is the best thing this planet has, while in reality, basically, it leeches on whole world, stirs shit and fucks everyone over with its degeneracy.

And the only reason other's don't gang up and fucking beat the shit out of that bitch is tha (s)he has wealthy parent.

Remove the US from the world, and we would remove half the problems the world faces, including the goatfucker terrorism, niggers and SJW activism.

Not to say that building strong nations would be significantly easier.

hahaha

A hero has fallen but continues to reach for the soda.
Merica, fuk yeah!

what the fuck are you even trying to say you fat fuck

THICKKK
H
I
C
K
K
K

>America.
>right hand drive.

this is when the wolves identify the wounded animal go in for the kill

kek

>representing an entire nation by cherry-picking the worst examples
I just hope you guys are being """""ironic""""".

THICC

I need more fat people gifs

I just hope you can get up from a bed

Still got us beat.